Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No homo: Jeffrey Dahmer was a bigger mogger than Ted Bundy

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The American Jew-run media loves to talk about Ted Bundy - because his victims were all foids. Alex Jones often talks about how Ted Bundy used his "handsome" face, to get foids to trust him - although, I personally think that Dahmer mogged Bundy. Dahmer was just a bit taller than Bundy by two inches, both men appeared to be at least 6'0" in their mugshots.

He was killed by a black inmate in prison

Did the world a favor by cleaning out toilets

Bundy has to be wearing lifts because he was actually five feet 10 inches

Na John Gacy Jr was my man

Na John Gacy Jr was my man
He was fat, but he was a clown - perhaps that helped him look harmless.

I don’t think there will ever be serial killers like Gacy Jr, Bundy, or Dahmer ever again, because now security cameras are everywhere.

Yeah, but he was gay

also Ted Bundy was kinda based ngl
he absolutely hated women and did not regret anything up until he hit the electric chair
Yeah, Ted Bundy offed foids. He also was competent enough to get into a sorority house in Florida, and offed two foids.

This forum is totally oblivious to the reality behind serial murderers. These were not lone wolves who randomly murdered people out of spite. They were all tied to the military and secret organizations. Because they were scapegoats, some crimes have been attributed to them.

For example, the weird description given by the victims does not match Bundy's appearance:

Schermafbeelding 2021 04 03 om 21 06 42

Some of the girls have described him as blonde when it is known that his hair was dark.

His escape from prison raises an eyebrow as well. How did he escape twice so easily?

Schermafbeelding 2022 09 10 om 22 22 29

In Bundy's words:

Police Interrogator: Where’d you get the money [that you used after your escape to travel across the country] from?

Ted: “Well, man, there’s other people. Other people are in on it.”

Schermafbeelding 2022 03 11 om 01 25 57

His supposed killings were plagued by some sort of witchcraft like he was part of a cult. He is not the first serial murderer that appears to be involved in occultism, either.

I could go on about this, but what is the point? People prefer the official story.

I would like to propose a toast to Ted Bundy, rest in peace, and good show for offing over 30 foids, and 10 points to Gryffindor for actually getting inside a sorority house in Florida, and offing two foids!

Based

Dahmer was a fag.

Jeffrey Dahmers mustache failos him, without it he would look a lot better