Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [No Homo Intended Mods] Why do transgender mtf usually have higher standards than normal faggots when it comes to choosing male partners?

C

CMD

Recruit
★★★★★
Serious. I mean think about it,they are biologically no different from normal fags whatsoever,the only difference is that they have surgery to look like foids.

So why would they suddenly have higher standards than fags?

Is it because they know they are more desired by faggots than normal fags are?

But that makes no sense since gay chads are more desired by homos than ugly fags,yet they have the same low standards that ugly faggots do?

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

this literally makes no sense

lack of testosterone = higher standards
it's why foids have super high standards because they have little to no testosterone

Nobody here is a tranny expert, try asking this on reddit

I think MTF have lower testosterone, thus lower libido, thus take a higher amount of attraction to get "excited".

Like I am just taking low dose Fin for hair loss and my libido is low (but maybe also due to depression) and they take high doses, so they obviously have a hard time getting it up. But on the other hand they might take it in the ass where they don't need to get it up and technically don't need to look at the guy? So I don't know but honestly, I also don't care too much. I am not an MTF and I certainly don't want a relationship with them, so they can have any standards they want.

it's why foids have super high standards because they have little to no testosterone
No wonder Chad has almost 0 standards

so by theory if the transgender only got their looks through surgery but took zero hormones yet still passes, would they also have zero standards:feelswhat:

I think MTF have lower testosterone, thus lower libido, thus take a higher amount of attraction to get "excited".

Like I am just taking low dose Fin for hair loss and my libido is low (but maybe also due to depression) and they take high doses, so they obviously have a hard time getting it up. But on the other hand they might take it in the ass where they don't need to get it up and technically don't need to look at the guy? So I don't know but honestly, I also don't care too much. I am not an MTF and I certainly don't want a relationship with them, so they can have any standards they want.
so if a passing stacy mtf troon had zero estrogen supplements would they also be horny and willing to fuck inklers:dafuckfeels:

It makes perfect sense.

Humans have an innate disgust of men.
If you are not a man where it counts, as in being treated by randoms as a potential predator or pedophile.
You are treated better.

so by theory if the transgender only got their looks through surgery but took zero hormones yet still passes, would they also have zero standards:feelswhat:
yes because it never took the (((hormones)))

so if a passing stacy mtf troon had zero estrogen supplements would they also be horny and willing to fuck inklers:dafuckfeels:
I don't think the amount of estrogen matters, but what matters is that they take DHT blockers so they don't get male body type/hairloss/beards/...

And if you take them, you will also get reduced libido. I don't think MTFs can ever have high libido. The only "option" for a troon would be a stacy ftm troon who is preop and just takes testosterone because then they are usually horny. But I guess they still will not fuck Incels.

But I don't want to fuck a troon, I want to fuck a real woman.

Serious. I mean think about it,they are biologically no different from normal fags whatsoever,the only difference is that they have surgery to look like foids.

So why would they suddenly have higher standards than fags?

Is it because they know they are more desired by faggots than normal fags are?

But that makes no sense since gay chads are more desired by homos than ugly fags,yet they have the same low standards that ugly faggots do?

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

this literally makes no sense
Because theyre trying to be actual foids instead of pseudo foids