Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No good results in tinder doesnt mean everything is lost

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Swiped to right in Mexico tinder 5, out of 1961, what makes it so far second best result in Latinoaerica with 0,25%, after Santiago with 0,26%. No one matched me from Mexico, but what if they not checked tinder yet and not saw that were chosen by supreme man of culture. Another thing is that those 1961 females of age 18-22 was all what registered in Mexico tinder. Not so many in big urban center with 20 millions inhabitans, and even more in radius 161km whats is my search in tinder, so how many females left unchecked, just how blet to find them now, help of people could be usefull, but people are degenerate uncultured cucks and do not want to help man of culture in finding waifu of culture, just always say to simpmacxx for roasties, tfu on people, their skulls belong on tzompantli

yea but how are u going to find the unchecked foids if u cant travel

yea but how are u going to find the unchecked foids if u cant travel
Meguexost

gl finding unchecked

Absolutely brutal ngl

Swiped to right in Mexico tinder 5, out of 1961, what makes it so far second best result in Latinoaerica with 0,25%, after Santiago with 0,26%. No one matched me from Mexico, but what if they not checked tinder yet and not saw that were chosen by supreme man of culture. Another thing is that those 1961 females of age 18-22 was all what registered in Mexico tinder. Not so many in big urban center with 20 millions inhabitans, and even more in radius 161km whats is my search in tinder, so how many females left unchecked, just how blet to find them now, help of people could be usefull, but people are degenerate uncultured cucks and do not want to help man of culture in finding waifu of culture, just always say to simpmacxx for roasties, tfu on people, their skulls belong on tzompantli

Do you atleast use virgin goat blood :waitwhat:

@Personalityinkwell thoughts?
When will you be ready to meet Napoleon for that drink?

Do you atleast use virgin goat blood :waitwhat:

@Personalityinkwell thoughts?
When will you be ready to meet Napoleon for that drink?
absolutely

Keep searching senpai

I slayed in Santiago with my chadfishing

tfu on mexican roasties

I want eastern europe gf find me

keep up the hunt :feelsokman: