Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No girl even smiles at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheRealChincel88

KHHV
-
In college, I see hundreds of girls. I sometimes stare at the girls I walk by, not in a creepy way though. Not one of them even shows any form of interest. They all display apathetic, sad faces toward me. Do you guys also experience this?

Yeah I do. Most of them take one look and run away from me

Shabani

yes, it's called being ugly and it's a disease u cannot get rid of

Try to smile at them first and you might end up in jail.

Most look in disgust and look away, ignoring my existence. They only speak to you if they want something.

Same. All women are repulsed by me and want me dead

Most look in disgust and look away, ignoring my existence. They only speak to you if they want something.
It’s disgusting. In high school girls behaved better toward me. In college girls hate me.

There's no smile for your face.
you're an Incel

Yes we all do. We're ugly, bro.

It’s disgusting. In high school girls behaved better toward me. In college girls hate me.

Heck, they treated you better at some point in your life? What a privilege!

Of course you didn't, that's why you're here, but at least it felt better, right?
Much better. As a kid I was always told I would grow up to be attractive and validated by women. I was actually fairly good looking, but things went downhill after 15 years old I would say. I became average looking, inherited bad genes, unfortunately.

I enjoy sitting next to a femoid or getting put in a group with one and seeing the discomfort or watching them leave :feelskek: it’s not like they can report me either it’s my looks and mannerisms alone that freak them out

They all look at me with disgust.

Status
Not open for further replies.