Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No girl cares I worked hard in the dishpit today

A

Actually Autistic

Banned
-
I was eating a protein bar and bad of peanuts while waiting for the bus with a group of girls standing by me. They looked at me with disgust because I smelled like piss and ramikins.

I dropped my snack wrappers as I was boarding the bus and I think one hit her shoe. Their look of disgust intensified

As I was taking my bike off the bus. The bus driver honked at me. He then told me to let him know when I was getting my bike off the bus instead of saying nothing. They guy was a fucking asshole so I said “wow that’s really cool” and walked off on him mid sentence.

After doing an excellent job plowing the dish machine with dish rack after dish rack as if I was fucking a woman’s pussy this is what I get? I did a really good job in the dish room. People are cunts

Work is meaningless, what you are born with is what counts.

Sorry to hear, OP

Why would women care about a hard worker in a society where they have economical freedom, be it through their easily acquired jobs (through preferencial treatment for females/female quotas), the government, thristy men on Patreon, etc... ?

They only care about looks, status and thugness.

They're also knowingly not taught the respect the hard-working blue collar men who keep society running, of course. By the way, my next song will be dedicated to my fellow (I was one for a while) blue-collar workers, stay tuned for it.

Last edited:
This is some disheartening shit, working hard doesn't do shit for ugly people. Chances are you do dishes because of the failo effect, not to knock your hustle.

no one will appreciate a dish boy tbh, especially a subhuman dish boy. it's over.

I was eating a protein bar and bad of peanuts while waiting for the bus with a group of girls standing by me. They looked at me with disgust because I smelled like piss and ramikins.

I dropped my snack wrappers as I was boarding the bus and I think one hit her shoe. Their look of disgust intensified

As I was taking my bike off the bus. The bus driver honked at me. He then told me to let him know when I was getting my bike off the bus instead of saying nothing. They guy was a fucking asshole so I said “wow that’s really cool” and walked off on him mid sentence.

After doing an excellent job plowing the dish machine with dish rack after dish rack as if I was fucking a woman’s pussy this is what I get? I did a really good job in the dish room. People are cunts

i played full court basketball for 3 hours a few times last year after lifting weights. Most men could never handle that much physical stress.

No one gives a shit.

Girls only care about things you are born with, meaning GENES.

why would any femoid care how hard you wageslaved? all they care about is chad, whether he is in job or jobless it doesnt matter for him

Damn newcels are so innocent tbh