Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No fucking for your inceldom

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Is fucking 2/10 landwhale foid with down syndrome, while she desperately resisting the temptation of slicing her own throat worth it?
not crying for foid validation btw
Ever since I was a virgin as a horny child and teenager, I dreamed of sex and it was my ultimate goal in life, I saw sex as the peak of pleasures and as something “special”

When I became 18, I lost my virginity to a prostitute and now at the age of 24 I have had sex well over 100 times.

It was very fun the first time, but gradually with each and every time I had sex after that, I started to get less and less enjoyment from it.

When I was virgin I fantasised about licking a girls pussy and imagined it would have a heavenly taste. After licking Pussy, I found out that it has virtually no taste.

I dreamed of sucking boobs and enjoying a nice milky flavour, but once again after actually sucking boobs I found out that boobs are tasteless.

I dreamed about tongue kissing a girl and enjoying the taste of her spit but spit is also tasteless.

Even getting blowjobs from women are not that pleasurable and in fact most men cannot orgasm from oral sex alone. When I get my cock sucked I just feel a slight tickling sensation but no real pleasure is being registered by my brain.

The real pleasure comes from penetrative sex (penis inside ass/pussy) but even when it comes to that, when I fuck a whore and cum in her Pussy/ass, the stimulation and orgasm from sex really doesn’t feel any different to masturbation.

When I’m having sex, it doesn’t feel like I’m actually having sex

rather it feels like I’m masturbating using a woman’s body rather than masturbating using my hand, sex feels like masturbation by proxy.

Each and every thrust of my penis into a whores Pussy/ass feels no different to each and every stroke of my penis using my hand, the stimulation is exactly the same.

Each and every orgasm during sex feels no different to the orgasm from masturbation, that’s because masturbation is a sex simulator, when you masturbate you are tricking your brain (at that very moment) into thinking you are having sex which is why physically it feels no different to sex.

To all those incels here crying about not being able to have sex, just fuck a whore a few times and you’ll see that it feels no different to masturbation, you are not missing out on much.

Sex is very over-rated, and the novelty experience which I always idealised it to be, turned out to be quite disappointing.

Why do you keep quoting my thread?