Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel no fellow misophonic autistic GF to have moments of quiet enjoyment with

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Even foids legit sensitive to sound like me would probably wear earmuffs to be around a noisy Chad who doesn't even sympathize with her (instead of being quiet, tells her to just wear muffs) than to be around me and be muff-free.

I don't merely understand/sympathize but also empathize because I suffer it too and am quiet both out of consideration for others and also to lead by example of how I wish others would behave.

It only compounds the frustration knowing that there's probably under 1/10 as many foids who are legit misophones (rather than just LARPing about it to prompt servile male protective impulses to exploit) because they don't get shamed for being loud (whether in weakness or aggression) as often as guys, nor get yelled at as often. They're also more free to express their emotions (like noise sensitivity) and have it be heard so that it doesn't deepen over time from lack of validation.

ngl if i saw misophonic autistic foids irl id start banging pots and pans together and screaming like a giga autist to troll them and trigger the cucks :feelsmage:

Your portfolio is interesting. :feelsLightsaber:

ngl if i saw misophonic autistic foids irl id start banging pots and pans together and screaming like a giga autist to troll them and trigger the cucks :feelsmage:
I somehow expect you'd be too high-inhib to do.

I suppose maybe if I was in a rotten mood and not giving unknown foids the benefit of the doubt, the idea would occur to me and give me a chuckle, but there's a big jump between "she's probably a bad person and it would be funny if she suffered" to "I'm confident enough about her being a bad person that I'm just going to actively cause suffering".

This leap to disregard others who haven't earned ire is something I think we've all suffered, and I would feel unqualified for my mental pulpit if I started doing that too.

That said, I not only sympathize but also empathize with the pull of "just become a monster" because bias seems so omnipresent that it'd tempting to just join in and be just as bad...

But this seems like a short-form satisfaction that would make me feel even more down eventually, unwise to get sucked into it. I think you need to have at least some small 0.01% spark of optimistic/hopeful bluepill deep down (if not for foid relationship, then for something else like moral correctness or philosophical friendships) to cling to for those 1-in-million scenarios to give some motive to live a creative life.

Otherwise we'd just become "I live for nothing but destruction and tasty tendies" supervillains like we're characterized as being, and I don't think that's enough for me.

Such a state might not be permanent: I think in some cases we embrace archtypes and bury things which don't conform to them, and maybe dig up those buried non-supervillain elements later as we calm down and find satisfaction. But in the meantime, the time you spend LARPing as "nuke the world" baddy is prob not going to help in enjoying life once you bounce back.
So that what you do all day, watching kids shows and take notes, screenshots and clips.
I actually googled this PSA because I saw a 5-sec clip of it during a commercial break for another show, which happened to be Thundercats Roar, which in addition to kids is also targeted at the adult fans who watched the original show from the mid-80s (ie when the moms of the newcels lurking here were in middle school)

I somehow expect you'd be too high-inhib to do.

I suppose maybe if I was in a rotten mood and not giving unknown foids the benefit of the doubt, the idea would occur to me and give me a chuckle, but there's a big jump between "she's probably a bad person and it would be funny if she suffered" to "I'm confident enough about her being a bad person that I'm just going to actively cause suffering".

This leap to disregard others who haven't earned ire is something I think we've all suffered, and I would feel unqualified for my mental pulpit if I started doing that too.

That said, I not only sympathize but also empathize with the pull of "just become a monster" because bias seems so omnipresent that it'd tempting to just join in and be just as bad...

But this seems like a short-form satisfaction that would make me feel even more down eventually, unwise to get sucked into it. I think you need to have at least some small 0.01% spark of optimistic/hopeful bluepill deep down (if not for foid relationship, then for something else like moral correctness or philosophical friendships) to cling to for those 1-in-million scenarios to give some motive to live a creative life.

Otherwise we'd just become "I live for nothing but destruction and tasty tendies" supervillains like we're characterized as being, and I don't think that's enough for me.

Such a state might not be permanent: I think in some cases we embrace archtypes and bury things which don't conform to them, and maybe dig up those buried non-supervillain elements later as we calm down and find satisfaction. But in the meantime, the time you spend LARPing as "nuke the world" baddy is prob not going to help in enjoying life once you bounce back.

I actually googled this PSA because I saw a 5-sec clip of it during a commercial break for another show, which happened to be Thundercats Roar, which in addition to kids is also targeted at the adult fans who watched the original show from the mid-80s (ie when the moms of the newcels lurking here were in middle school)
true ngl I probably wouldn't do anything in fact I probably would not even have access to pots and pans in that situation I just thought it would be a funny comment to make

true ngl I probably wouldn't do anything in fact I probably would not even have access to pots and pans in that situation I just thought it would be a funny comment to make
somewhere out there is a girl who knows how I feel!!!

sample_6d5f6e1b1de750f0d97c673406bf58d5.jpg
sample_573996a31c7d26bd1c69bec958dd46a1.jpg
sample_57d5ab127c3daee64e4359c5722ab268.jpg
2a088b30e4eacf686c19eff7e6f043d5.png
e054631286aae41123ebad7b0e2801a3.jpg

It's okay though :she will find a Chad who tolerates fucking a foid who wears earmuffs and spread her legs for him: she won't need to lower herself to fuck a fellow misophone who understands the burden of muffs and wishes to be free of them.

Foids seek sympathy over empathy because empathy means suffering and being prone to suffering is a sign of weakness: foids don't get wet for weak guys.

I don't know what that word means

somewhere out there is a girl who knows how I feel!!!

sample_6d5f6e1b1de750f0d97c673406bf58d5.jpg
sample_573996a31c7d26bd1c69bec958dd46a1.jpg
sample_57d5ab127c3daee64e4359c5722ab268.jpg
2a088b30e4eacf686c19eff7e6f043d5.png
e054631286aae41123ebad7b0e2801a3.jpg

It's okay though :she will find a Chad who tolerates fucking a foid who wears earmuffs and spread her legs for him: she won't need to lower herself to fuck a fellow misophone who understands the burden of muffs and wishes to be free of them.

Foids seek sympathy over empathy because empathy means suffering and being prone to suffering is a sign of weakness: foids don't get wet for weak guys.

if i didn't know without full certainty all foids without exception are irredeemable cunts i would consider that 0.01% spark of optimism too.

i don't get why foids get so buttrustled over ER and the likes, it was just a prank after all. Rodgers learned a lot from his former prankster teachers.

if i didn't know without full certainty all foids without exception are irredeemable cunts
You have inefficiently layered so many negatives in this sentence it hurts my eyes to try and read it, please rephrase.

I expect something along the lines of "a foid can't redeem herself" ?

If so, I won't go that far: it's not impossible, just highly improbable.