Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no fap to grow dick?

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
i am currently doing penis exercises to make my dick bigger and whenever i do it i have the urge to fap. i read somewhere that nofap can make your dick bigger because you arent abusing it. is this true?

IDK, but IMO it's all shit cope. Nofap just helped me to lose any sexual interest and made dick small when flaccid

no

if you fap too much yu cant get to your full size bc you arent pumping as much blood to your dick, nofap only (technically) increases your size if you've fapped too much

sorry to spoil your cope boyo

maybe not but nofap is extremely beneficial. once you grow with the binaural beats to a viable height you can nofap to NTmaxx and try to get laid.

it will make your erections stronger

Ur penis is just another muscle. Treat it that way

maycel cuck read my advice :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

No you can't go beyond 100% with nofap

if you nofap your dick will grow, coz erection

u need more water and sunlight for dick to grow bigger

If nofap increases testosterone..

More testosterone -> More blood combined with horniness -> Stronger and possible longer erection.

Penis exercises are just cope.

It's cope. Fapped multiple times a day and my dick grew from 5.5 inches when I was 16 to 7.2 inches at 18

maybe not but nofap is extremely beneficial. once you grow with the binaural beats to a viable height you can nofap to NTmaxx and try to get laid.

KEK

If anything nofap would decrease penis size. It's a muscle, remember. Use it or lose it.

JFL yeah nofap can also make you grow to 6ft tall

i dont think there is scientific evidence that supports this but if anyone has had this work personally for them lmk

Yeah it get's a tiny bit bigger, but not much difference at all.

NO FAP IS A MYTH
JELQING DOESN'T WORK AND CAN RUIN YOUR DICK

Jesus Christ, man, we are gonna have to start calling you Kopero at this rate. :lul::lul::lul:

i am currently doing penis exercises to make my dick bigger and whenever i do it i have the urge to fap. i read somewhere that nofap can make your dick bigger because you arent abusing it. is this true?
are u still alive boyo tell me ur results if u are

Only surgery can make your penis longer.

Only surgery can make your penis longer.
technically nofap doesnt "make it bigger" but like it helps with ED because if u beat ur shit everyday for years u will start developing ED so technically not bigger but as big as you were suppose to be