Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No fap fags are coping

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I hate no fap fags who think they'll retain super powers cause muh I have more cum in my balls bro. Cum in your sack will only make you more miserable. And won't correct your appearance, bank account, or nt levels.

it will raise your t but go ahead and fap 10x a day youll turn into a femboy eventually, not even kidding

I agree; the only people attempting to do so should be those rotting as a result of being addicted to it... :feelsjuice:

Acting like it gives you any other tangential benefits is a cope, and likely an example of the placebo effect; though it is brutal how @idk125 decided to exit us immediately after ending his streak. :feelsUgh:

it will raise your t but go ahead and fap 10x a day youll turn into a femboy eventually, not even kidding
So what if my t levels get higher is that some magic bullet to get me laid. I jerk every other day so it's fine in moderation.

Did you know after three days your sperm dies and becomes toxic and eventually can lead to cancer. You need to clean house.

Tried it and its pointless as fuck only makes me hornier

So what if my t levels get higher is that some magic bullet to get me laid. I jerk every other day so it's fine in moderation.

Did you know after three days your sperm dies and becomes toxic and eventually can lead to cancer. You need to clean house.
better cancer than no beard

I did no fap for 2 months and nothing changed

I hate no fap fags who think they'll retain super powers cause muh I have more cum in my balls bro. Cum in your sack will only make you more miserable. And won't correct your appearance, bank account, or nt levels.
Did it for a whole week, You cant do it!

For me, nofap is for creating my ideal insane ragemaxxed form

There's no real science behind nofap

I used to be a NoFapper for almost ten years before I realized it’s all bullcrap.

is it november already? can't wait for normies to spam about it

Good thread.
Nofap is pointless for incels.

Only beta cucks do nofap

I tried and nothing changed in my life, this stuff is useless pseudoscience

I tried and nothing changed in my life, this stuff is useless pseudoscience
It's hard to say.
Fapping makes you more irritated and short-tempered but what about benefits of nofap?...
Nofap adheres don't say how long you need practice nofap to see real benefits. 2 weeks? 1 month? 3 months? One year? I wish they would be more concrete.
Like instead of saying 'stop jerking and improve your life' they could say 'stop jerking for a 5 months and see real benefits'. But they don't say anything concrete.