Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NO FAP COPE....

i think only problem with fapping is that you may get death grip syndrome

Its more about not fapping 7 times a day than just never fapping ever again in your life

Doctors recommend 21x a month minimum...or risk prostate cancer as u get older
Cancers are hereditary, or caused by really bad life choices.

I dont think its true, what other cancer works the same way prostate cancer supposedly does where whacking off is like some magic cure.

Apex fallacy
Look at you making me look up words early this morning...lol..thanks for the edification...I sorta AGREE...but..only if it's every day constant...cause in one sexual session a chad has potential for 2 nuts...if he is active twice in one day..that's 4....I wouldn't consider it weird if an incel fans 2x like every other day than

Cancers are hereditary, or caused by really bad life choices.

I dont think its true, what other cancer works the same way prostate cancer supposedly does where whacking off is like some magic cure.
Theirs data and studies on semen release prevents prostate cancer..my doctor even agrees...facts don't care bout feelings homie

Look at you making me look up words early this morning...lol..thanks for the edification...I sorta AGREE...but..only if it's every day constant...cause in one sexual session a chad has potential for 2 nuts...if he is active twice in one day..that's 4....I wouldn't consider it weird if an incel fans 2x like every other day than
Fapping and sex are different anyway, orgasm several times from sex would be different compared to fapping, fapping is way more depressing after post nut clarity and can cause death grip.
Theirs data and studies on semen release prevents prostate cancer..my doctor even agrees...facts don't care bout feelings homie
It still probably mostly comes down to genetics and luck, sure if you don't cum for a long time, since everything in your body is cells, then your semen cells or whatever could turn in to cancer so removing them could help, that is as far as my knowledge goes though.

Fapping and sex are different anyway, orgasm several times from sex would be different compared to fapping, fapping is way more depressing after post nut clarity and can cause death grip.

It still probably mostly comes down to genetics and luck, sure if you don't cum for a long time, since everything in your body is cells, then your semen cells or whatever could turn in to cancer so removing them could help, that is as far as my knowledge goes though.
I'm saying...folks with PHDs and doctorates...way more qualified to speak than us..are saying this...lol....

However...a foid doctor I use to have did disagree...well...what do u expect?? Lol..they want us hard up and yearning for em...

I feel way better after my post nut clarity...lmmaaooo. ...better than being a faggot being with a tranny type post nut clarity...lmmaaooo

I'm saying...folks with PHDs and doctorates...way more qualified to speak than us..are saying this...lol....

However...a foid doctor I use to have did disagree...well...what do u expect?? Lol..they want us hard up and yearning for em...
I just try to go by my own reason as well instead of blindly following but I see the rationale.

I think my point still stands, it might technically make a small difference statistically but compared to other factors overall like genetic predisposition it may not matter much, I would need to delve into these studies or a doctors opinion further however I dont since it doesnt matter I already fap twice daily anyway :feelskek:

I just try to go by my own reason as well instead of blindly following but I see the rationale.

I think my point still stands, it might technically make a small difference statistically but compared to other factors overall like genetic predisposition it may not matter much, I would need to delve into these studies or a doctors opinion further however I dont since it doesnt matter I already fap twice daily anyway :feelskek:
The point of the op is...look...their is a red pilled doctrine floating around from mgtow...(and some purple pilled PUA) that semen retention makes you more attractive to foids.

They claim nature "preps you up" for selection. So mankind species won't extinct...lmaao..yea..some real avatar tree of life shit...

THE BLACK PILL (which is of god) tells us that IT WAS NATURE that deselected us anyways...llmmaaoo so why would it reverse its course?? It is unnatural for a man not to spread his seed...therefore not spreading it or not being able to...actually does more harm than good..NATURE than seeks to get rid of you ...this is y prostate cancer mainly happens to the elderly men..when men can't be men anymore...it's time to go.