Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FOID MENTAL STATE...

Its all about their ego. And simps are playing right into it.

One chad who pumps and dumps foids is wiser than the entire shaolin monastery combined, he just sees through foids shit and treats them the only way they deserve.

the simple solution is patriarchy and regular beatings

I hate foids with all my heart but I also hate simps so much, they're the lowest of the low, they're the reason these whores are like this

yea....if I had to to choose 300 deaths...100 would be foids...100 would be chads...and 100 would be simps....

One chad who pumps and dumps foids is wiser than the entire shaolin monastery combined, he just sees through foids shit and treats them the only way they deserve.
foids only want big penis or tongue....from other foids in the form of dildos ...and from well endowed chads...their coping that most won't get married unless a simp comes along for them to cuck...

I hate foids with all my heart but I also hate simps so much, they're the lowest of the low, they're the reason these whores are like this
yea...two thirds of this planet of men ( 7s and up and simps) plus one third of the female population needs to be eradicated by the sun..

the simple solution is patriarchy and regular beatings
not gonna find that amongst liberals....and amongst conservatives...you would have to be of that race supremacy that are orchestrating it...otherwise....have a lot of money for the dowry....

yea....if I had to to choose 300 deaths...100 would be foids...100 would be chads...and 100 would be simps....
They are so zealous to defend foids no matter what they do, its really pathetic and infuriating.

They are so zealous to defend foids no matter what they do, its really pathetic and infuriating.
lol...even more when you realize that some of these simp white knight s are INCELS...

Shouldermogs me

it's because of simp cucks foids think they're anything more than an over featured birthing device

it's because of simp cucks foids think they're anything more than an over featured birthing device
asian women understand this which is why they mog white roasties

uooooh japanese women unemployment rate

uooooh japanese women unemployment rate
something like 70% of women in japan live with their mothers or something i wish i could marry a unemployed japanese woman and plough her raw daily and live with her and her mother ( i shall plow the mother aswell)