Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NO fap and nicotinemaxx is legit

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Ive been doing this combo lately and ive lost a lot of my anxiety and feeling high T

NO fap, now boyos
Also nicotine helps you focus ngl ignore what The media says

I hope i dont relapse i hate being a nervous wreck ngl

Nicotine is harmful

NOFAP, NOW!

@Zesto @UltraFayJr. @Zaetheus @fukmylyf @Newbie17

Last edited:
Nofap for 2 weeks gf

Major cope thread, higher testosterone and less anxiety only works for 7 days it quickly returns on day 8. Also i can't fall asleep on days 3-5 so fuck nofap.
Low IQ, The tobacco is dangerous not The nicotine. Plenty of nicotine only product out these days
:soy::soy::soy::soy: have fun having cancer in 5 years boyo :banhammer::banhammer::f::f::y'all::y'all:

Low IQ, The tobacco is dangerous not The nicotine. Plenty of nicotine only product out these days
Nicotine poses several health hazards. There is an increased risk of cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal disorders. There is decreased immune response and it also poses ill impacts on the reproductive health. It affects the cell proliferation, oxidative stress, apoptosis, DNA mutation by various mechanisms which leads to cancer.

Nicotine poses several health hazards. There is an increased risk of cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal disorders. There is decreased immune response and it also poses ill impacts on the reproductive health. It affects the cell proliferation, oxidative stress, apoptosis, DNA mutation by various mechanisms which leads to cancer.
Send some links boyo from what ive seen all these effetcts are minor, You have to go crazy With The amount for it to be dangerous. The only real hazard is that its addictive.
JFL even energy drinks is said to be dangerous and shorten your life, do you really believe that shit. Just use it in moderation boyo

Send some links boyo from what ive seen all these effetcts are minor, You have to go crazy With The amount for it to be dangerous. The only real hazard is that its addictive.
JFL even energy drinks is said to be dangerous and shorten your life, do you really believe that shit. Just use it in moderation boyo
I just don't like to take risks. I dropped energy drinks also. Naturalmaxx is the way to go.

Ganja is superior in every regard.

By niccotine only product you mean sprays and shit?

No fap does help somewhat, but nicotine increases my anxiety.

I'd rather go no nicotine and fapmaxx

Ive been doing this combo lately and ive lost a lot of my anxiety and feeling high T

NO fap, now boyos
Also nicotine helps you focus ngl ignore what The media says

I hope i dont relapse i hate being a nervous wreck ngl
Nicotine is really great for short term brain function and even long-term regardless of the vasoconstriction effect, it helps regulate acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter associated with learning and remembering (you actually have a neurotransmitter in your brain named after nicotine) also it is neuroprotective, these effects are so powerful they help protect against Parkinson disease, dementia, and Alzheimers, significantly. it can even be a treatment for Parkinson disease.

I find this all fascinating considering we're only ever told about it being harmful never anything about the surprisingly strong brain benefits.
I just don't like to take risks. I dropped energy drinks also. Naturalmaxx is the way to go.
What do we got to lose? tbh.

What about notobacco?

Does nofap make your flaccid longer/thicker?

Nicotine is really great for short term brain function and even long-term regardless of the vasoconstriction effect, it helps regulate acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter associated with learning and remembering (you actually have a neurotransmitter in your brain named after nicotine) also it is neuroprotective, these effects are so powerful they help protect against Parkinson disease, dementia, and Alzheimers, significantly. it can even be a treatment for Parkinson disease.

I find this all fascinating considering we're only ever told about it being harmful never anything about the surprisingly strong brain benefits.

What do we got to lose? tbh.
Maybe the elite do not want us to be smarter and think more

Maybe the elite do not want us to be smarter and think more
Wouldn't surprise me, smarter people are definitely more dangerous even if they don't live as long. makes you wonder why mainstream tobacco is grown so recklessly and why all those additives are being added :feelswhere::feelswhere: we are definitely not smoking the same stuff the Native Americans were smoking that's for sure.

View attachment 57220

Major cope thread, higher testosterone and less anxiety only works for 7 days it quickly returns on day 8. Also i can't fall asleep on days 3-5 so fuck nofap.

:soy::soy::soy::soy: have fun having cancer in 5 years boyo :banhammer::banhammer::f::f::y'all::y'all:

I don't even really need to add anything, completely dismantled the entire thread, nofap is a placebo and any "tangible (actually real)" effects are temporary. Using drugs is for idiots who want to have poor health in their old age.

Gigafap and methamphetaminemaxx is better

i love my daily dose of making your self hornier while cancermaxxing , seems fun why do you guys torture yourselves with no fap you should , fap more to get whores out of your mind and desensitize yourself to them, you'll be much happier i promise you.

Wouldn't surprise me, smarter people are definitely more dangerous even if they don't live as long. makes you wonder why mainstream tobacco is grown so recklessly and why all those additives are being added :feelswhere::feelswhere: we are definitely not smoking the same stuff the Native Americans were smoking that's for sure.
yeah like thousands of new shit

i love my daily dose of making your self hornier while cancermaxxing , seems fun why do you guys torture yourselves with no fap you should , fap more to get whores out of your mind and desensitize yourself to them, you'll be much happier i promise you.
Right....... they see us as less than objects so might as well train your brain to see them as objects. One of the biggest reasons i fap it to vent my mind of lustful thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back