Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No Escape

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
even in my dreams i am fucking pathetic, why i cant be a chad or a normal person on my dreams? every single dream where i interact with other people i am humiliated :cryfeels: i cant escape from being laugh stock of soyciety :feelshaha::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

brutal dreampill

20% chad avi
even in my dreams i am fucking pathetic, why i cant be a chad or a normal person on my dreams? every single dream where i interact with other people i am humiliated :cryfeels: i cant escape from being laugh stock of soyciety :feelshaha::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
I do not have dreams at all. My last dream was when I was 14. Your dream mog me hard.

Your dreams reflect your mindset. If you subconsciously think that you're an anti-social loser, you'll be an anti-social loser in your dreams.
Beliefs manifest themselves in your dreams and eventually also in real life.
That's why mental hygiene is so important.

daydream>dream

No-Escape-1994-action-movie-Ray-Liotta-Stuart-Wilson.jpg

every single dream where i interact with other people i am humiliated
Been happening to me since I was a kid, would have nightmares about being naked in school

Try luciddreammaxxing and turn yoursel into giga chad.

Learn from curries
They are incels too
But no matter how much society makes fun of them,they will never be ashamed because they are blindly proud about themselves.

total postmaxxer death

Since I started gymmaxing, my dreams are a lot less cucked. I remember dreaming about eating out a 40yo roastie.

I had a sexy driving teacher who taught me for a couple of months. After passing the exam she told me we should get some beers to drink sometime.

Yesterday I just dreamt about that situation. I was talking to her and I was happy. She never contacted me back. :feelsrope:

Your dreams reflect your mindset. If you subconsciously think that you're an anti-social loser, you'll be an anti-social loser in your dreams.
Beliefs manifest themselves in your dreams and eventually also in real life.
That's why mental hygiene is so important.
This u dreamt my oneitis was getting plowed by her bf already most brutal dream in a while

I've never had real sex in my dreams.

Learn from curries
They are incels too
But no matter how much society makes fun of them,they will never be ashamed because they are blindly proud about themselves.
Well that isn't something to be proud of

Well that isn't something to be proud of
Yes that is something to be proud of
Indians are not self posting like you
I know many self loathing Indians but they are a minority of losers

Dreamed i was anime chad and still was shy loser

ovER for sleepcels