Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NO DATING ASIANS POLICY - Take Me Out AU

i want to shoot every asian female i see. all the whitewashed ones wish for all asian males to die

Whitecels literally are on tutorial mode. JFL at them having the balls to complain

Life hack: live in UK cos there's no Asians here :feelshmm::feelsthink:
My last oneitis was for a asian girl in London. I used to work there. It was my first true blackpill experience. It completely killed my romantic sentiment and put me in a 6 month depression. She made me truly suicidal for the only time in my life. This was 9 years ago. I guess it plays a part in why I moved to SEA.
Whitecels literally are on tutorial mode. JFL at them having the balls to complain
K, thanks.

tbf i'm not attracted to black girls, and i'm not racist. my dick just doesnt get hard when i look at them.

Negative canthal tilt is such a killer

That audience reaction though.

Asian women are below dirt

I think penis size plays a role in this

Whitecels don't exist lmao

Only if ur 5'6 and norwooded completely :feelsohh:

That guy goes into cuck territory when he starts defending the sluts who rejected and publicly humiliated him and whines that the guys criticizing the sluts are "worse" than the foids. He deserved to get rejected not for being Asian, but for being a cuck.

It's funny how SJWs consider racism to be the worst thing in the world, but only when men do it. When women are racist they come up with all kinds of manipulations and leaps of logic to try to rationalize and justify it.

I'm not attracted to Oriental Women.

i want to shoot every asian female i see. all the whitewashed ones wish for all asian males to die
I want to round up all anna lus marc lepine style and shoot them one by one with a AR-15. Would be biggest lifefuel in my life.

He mogs them by at least 2 points

These noodle whores are ugly too.

His height is the issue and he looks like a lazy eyed Mexican

Better than a large amount of Asians but he's 5/10 by white standards

It’s just preference brah

Just lifting change your race brah

tbf i'm not attracted to black girls, and i'm not racist. my dick just doesnt get hard when i look at them.
I'll get hate for this since I'm black but at least in america a lot of black girls just have shitty attitudes and just don't look good. On the other hand, I've seen some hot af native african girls

I wonder if ricecels like me can racefraud with nose surgery and aryan hair dye. Then noodlewhores suddenly like you

What retarded logic "it'd be like I'm dating my brother." Why not just admit you have a fetish for white guys?
Imagine if an Asian guy said "I don't date Asian girls," with no reason other than that they're Asian. Imagine how prejudiced and scummy that'd sound. But they're given a free pass because their women, and get to pull the victim card if they get justified hate.