Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No cunny kind of permanently damaged my brain at this point

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
How the hell is a normal guy supposed to act as a virgin for 20+ years? I’m slowly turning into a mentalcel. I think I am already. Oh well. Might have to bite the bullet soon (literally)

a life with no cunny is no life to live

Destroy your sex drive?

You know what they say, the grass is greener on the other side:feelsrope:
Welcome home master, you have been freed of your earthly restraints
8F2530A3 8640 417C 84C3 A2A745F884BE

mentally crippled by cunnyless teen years :feelsrope:

“You will forever be an orphan of all the teenage lives you never had”

Houellebecq

How the hell is a normal guy supposed to act as a virgin for 20+ years?
You are not, it has been discussed here that many guys have virgin face not ugly to say but they can tell you are a virgin by your face.

That too. I’m impotent
I don't have this problem have you tried any lolicon doujins?

You are not, it has been discussed here that many guys have virgin face not ugly to say but they can tell you are a virgin by your face.

I don't have this problem have you tried any lolicon doujins?
I have not

How the hell is a normal guy supposed to act as a virgin for 20+ years?
You can't be 'normal' if you are a virigin for more than 20 years. 0 pussy=0 sanity

You can't be 'normal' if you are a virigin for more than 20 years. 0 pussy=0 sanity
I’m telling you. I can’t even talk to foids without coming out weird or creepy. I’m taking the white pill

im older than u and im just fine. u dont need chicks to be mentally stable. u just have to stop simping and swallow some whitepills (dont choke on em)
I mean I don’t simp for them. I just hate how they abuse me

Living as a undersocialized incel sucks

I am desperate enough. At the next anime convention, i will beg to lick the feet of atleast a girl there. At the last one, saw a teen foid with big feet on flip-flops, i got drooling, literally cried because i wanted her, also a lot of other girls there were literally there, so close yet so distant. It is the worst feelings ever, inceldom needs to end.

I am desperate enough. At the next anime convention, i will beg to lick the feet of atleast a girl there. At the last one, saw a teen foid with big feet on flip-flops, i got drooling, literally cried because i wanted her, also a lot of other girls there were literally there, so close yet so distant. It is the worst feelings ever, inceldom needs to end.
I never understood foot fetishes. But I have weirder ones myself so I shouldn’t be talking

im older than u and im just fine. u dont need chicks to be mentally stable. u just have to stop simping and swallow some whitepills (dont choke on em)
That just sounds like you're low T you might as well be asexual fag. Normal men cannot cope with prolonged lonliness.