Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NO CUCKTEARS FOIDS AREN'T GETTING TALLER

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

STOP WITH THE MON SCIENCE, YOUR BUNCH OF IDIOTS

foids only had grown one inch in the past century

MEANWHILE THEY HAD GOTTEN 12.7 KGS FATTER

THIS IS A 24.8 BMI to 28.8, THIS IS A NORMAL WEIGHT TO OVERWEIGHT, AND IF THEY CONTINUE GAINING WEIGH THEY WILL BE OBESE ON AVERAGE IN 50 YEARS YOUR DAMN IDIOT, STOP INVENTING BULLSHIT, FUCKING LOOK FOR DATA TO CONFIRM STUFF, YOUR BRAINLET.

GAMEDEVCEL SMASH

Last edited:
Inceltears = brainlet retards

Inceltears = brainlet retards
i'm having a headche right now, there are so divorced from reality that it's hurts, they pretty much ignore a entire obsedity epidemic

i'm having a headche right now, there are so divorced from reality that it's hurts, they pretty much ignore a entire obsedity epidemic
they ignore every fact the discomforts them under the veneer of being "nuanced" which is just a bullshit word for being a sophist that smells his own farts

Stop blaming cucktears for their retardation.

Would you mock a disabled guy for his limits? Would you mock a mantally challenged person because he is lowIQ as fuck? I hope the answer is “no”.

Then leave these brainlet cucktears alone with their precious Just World they want to protect until the end.

Cucktears are uglier than us, dumber than us, leave them alone, they are the true ultimate incels. Compared to them, we “incels” are true Chads.

Would you mock a disabled guy for his limits? Would you mock a mantally challenged person because he is lowIQ as fuck? I hope the answer is “no”.

Then leave these brainlet cucktears alone with their precious Just World they want to protect until the end.

Cucktears are uglier than us, dumber than us, leave them alone, they are the true ultimate incels. Compared to them, we “incels” are true Chads.
Cucktears are malicious and attack us daily so they deserve it.

Would you mock a disabled man on a wheelchair because he cannot jump and run? Would you mock a person with the Down syndrome? I’m saying that cucktears are like the disabled man with the Down syndrome who has no fault for his situation.

We incels should be more tolerant.

Would you mock a disabled man on a wheelchair because he cannot jump and run? Would you mock a person with the Down syndrome? I’m saying that cucktears are like the disabled man with the Down syndrome who has no fault for his situation.

if some dwarf kicks me in my balls I'm retaliating

"how is 168 obese?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they can't be serious right?

not going to tolerate a nigg in a wheelchair if he uses all his time trying to doxs and DoS us

Poor cucktears, leave them their precious JustWorld fallacy.

You incels are cruel.

"how is 168 obese?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they can't be serious right?
168 at 5'4, not obese but colose to it
imagine in 2119 where the average foid is 5'5 and 196, with a 32.2 BMI :dafuckfeels:.
for some reson cucks think that peope back (1960) them where malnurished midgets

168 at 5'4, not obese but colose to it
imagine in 2119 where the average foid is 5'5 and 196 :dafuckfeels:.
for some reson cucks think that peope back (1960) them where malnurished midgets
still extremely overweight and much heavier then me at 5'10

still extremely overweight and much heavier then me at 5'10
yes, i believe the obsedy epidemic is afecting the west fertility rate

TALLER = BIGGER HEELS

I thought the second chart was also for height with avg male height 195cm and female height 167cm.. almost had a heart attack.

168 lbs is 76 kg, how the fuck is that not obese? :feelskek:

:feelstastyman: "Durr, I may be overweight, but at least I'm not obese!"

Protip: You will be. Give it a few years.

And Chad still won't touch you unless he's very drunk.

I don't know if IT actually believes the stuff they're saying or it's just virtue signalling for karma. They're in denial and create all this cope to validate their bluepilled world. I wouldn't care though if they'd just fuck off. They'd be yet another bluepilled person in the herd. Instead, they do all this banning and virtue signalling that they only support because they're such insecure, thin skinned cucks. They're losers like us but instead decide to go out of their way to bully and censor us to make themselves feel better.

This post is extremely low IQ, though. Sometimes I wonder if they're leaving bait to see our reaction or are just trolls. The way they redditspeak on their high horses make it seem genuine, though.
agree fuck cucktears, they make fun of us all the time, this retards should be killed

People are less nourished these days.

This post is extremely low IQ, though. Sometimes I wonder if they're leaving bait to see our reaction or are just trolls.
they can't differ our trolls from serious posts, so i woun't surprise if they are relly this stupid

USA heights goes down as hispanic and asians fill up the USA while whites die off.