Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (not sure if Sui or Ragefuel) 2000s german truecel

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Original Source: https://bfriends.brigitte.de/foren/...chen-jungfrau-brauche-hilfe-achtung-lang.html

Ok, this is a LONG post but i gonna translate it

(NOTE) i wont be able to translate everything 100% correctly

Suicidal thoughts of a male virgin, need help (attention long)
Hi Guys, (his name is convexblock)

I turn to you in my darkest hour.
I think so slowly, if I should not die.
Nobody keeps me in this life anymore. I am lonely, depressed and nobody calls me. No one cares about me. I am the trash of society.
I'm sitting in my shabby 1st room apartment and I have to kill time.
I've never had any positive experiences in my life.

It is Saturday evening and instead of going away, that is to say partying, I bum here in my apartment. It's just over. I have no life left.
But I'm not a human of the sort that has a social phobia (fear of humans) or does not leave the house. Problem is only

"I get due to my ugly appearance only rejection and this since the age of six. "It already started in kindergarten and it simply did not stop. My Versagerausstrahlung has already consolidated by mid-30 already very much. It just has no purpose for me, I belong to the so-called genetic subclass. I am genetic human waste. Someone who will never have a girlfriend, someone who will always be bullying, someone who is physically kicked.
The alphas hit me earlier in school. I was small and weak. During the break beat themselves in the toilet, they came with 5 people. I had no chances. While I was beaten for no reason in my school days, the girls laughed at me instead of helping diplomatically. They even went and watched. These traumatic experiences are deeply rooted in my soul without any possibility of extinction. I was the physically weaker one you could spit on, that you could step on.

I am small, fat and ugly. 164 cm and weigh more than 100 kilos. I had no sex, no girlfriend, no caresses. Some had at least a cheek kiss or a hug, I had never experienced that either. But I know what it's like to take blows, or how a broken nose feels, but I've never known affection, appreciation, love.

Life goes by with every passing day, I am more and more aware that I really never had a chance. I could not have changed my failure career to any point. The genetic barriers were insurmountable. The genetic subclass remains subclass, rarely does the ascent work. I feel like in the movie Gattaca, with Jerome Morrow.

I really tried it. On the bend and break. I am a person who does not give up so fast. I've been to nightclubs, made trips, speed dating.
The results are really devastating. Score 0 comma 0. Net times the breath a chance. I am neither shy nor passive. I even talked to women on the street, even in clubs of course. The reject-rate was really 100%.
I have really changed. My rhetoric, facial expressions and gestures are completely different.
I also improved myself communicatively. But that does not matter if you're ugly. I really tried hard!

Other losers who commit suicide or suicide do not try it and choose the easy way. Say, had you worked hard, it would have worked well. !

For that reason, I really wanted to make sure I was 100% sure I really did not stand a chance. I have endured it for 10 years. It's been going on since 1996.
Since 1996 I try it. Both privately and professionally I have failed.
If you try 10 years, you can not be wrong, really not.
If I had lazily stayed on the couch, no question, but I'm really out in the whole wide world. Did a lot, but what matters is the result and that's really out of question.

I'm not a claimant, for me appearance really does not matter. I look at the inner values, which are very important to me, but a man with beautiful, inner values is simply not welcome. Or . I do not get the opportunity to show my inner values. The time window is closed suddenly.

There are women who reject me because I'm too ugly for you. All right. It can happen, but it's one of the things that gets me upset. Women who are ugly, fat and have glasses or are unemployed make demands on the man, which you can not even offer. I dont have such high demands, but the other way, women who are in my league are all demanding alpha males. I'm speechless.

A woman I wanted to approach in the disco said Im not her type of man, she likes ripped southerners with beautiful cars. Those who stand life or something. While she self was fat and jobless and did not have a driver's license.

My partner market worldview was shattered when I saw that such women could even enforce their demands. They all got the men they wanted.

With a committee man like me, the inner values do not come to fruition, since the appearance condition is not fulfilled. And the frightening thing about my studies is that there are very many men who are lonely. In the city center alone, I increasingly see lonely groups of men walking around, without time and goals. The competition is huge. extremely styled up. Every day a other hairstyle, overdressed clothes, fukuhila hair and net tops etc.

Many men are frustrated. The male surplus is almost so strong that sometimes I do not see any women. Speak during the week!

My quality of life is really at 0. My life currently looks like this.

I'm sitting in my 1 bedroom apartment, watching TV and going to the internet.
And for years, nobody calls me, I no longer have relatives.
I used to go out with enthusiasm, fell into the nightlife, but the experiences were so devastating that I could not get out of bed for nearly a week. The experiences were very very bitter. I'm an emotional person, I do not let anything like that get cold. A wrong word and I am already broken.

I was massively insulted in discos and on the street by the women who scream
"Ewww" or run away, or do not see me. I am invisible. They do not take me as a man. When I'm in the bar and want to order what you do not come.

My suicide would really not attract anyone's attention. I have not had the heart to kill myself yet. Many talk easily, but I do not dare throw myself in front of the train or anything else. My will to live is still there, but it gets smaller and smaller over time, so slowly I come into an area where I can no longer differentiate between reality and fiction. I have become depressed over the years, have no life force anymore to do anything. The wounds of the past are deep inside of me, these traumatic experiences of people and society have hurt me a lot. The society I live in disgusts me.

The only reason I did not totally crash is the fact that I do not use drugs and I do not drink alcohol either.

My life is really pitiful, many will come and say, you can change this and that. Did I really do it all? I bought tons of books, did almost everything 1 to 1, but man does not change. The books reflect a distorted image of reality. These seduction books and the "perfect Approach" are only a waste of money. Sure, you can do a lot, but these books have really brought me nothing but scorn and ridicule. Above all, there is a lot of stupid stuff inside. The realities of the partner market are completely ignored.

Case study: As a man you have to make one "hard to get" =) hard to get

This is complete nonsense, since a man like me can never make you go to Hart. The men who can do that are maybe the California Dream Boys.
Even average men can implement the net in the surplus demand.

In the books are also many Approach tips inside, which are all bullshit. Like you should perform some magic tricks on the street and thereby win the woman and her attention. That is complete nonsense! The woman cares zero for the magic trick that you peform and just ignores you.

I fell for the books because you say! Any man can manage to seduce women, Super thought, I'll do it right away. But the look is stupid chatter. Those who succeed, could have always been successful.

These are the so-called potential men, men who are too shy, introverted, etc.

I really have everything through. From online dating to disco women talk about sports clubs, etc. I'm just a social cripple. For women I am a NO GO.

I really have to remember that I really never had a chance.
Others who see it, see their chances and notice, "Oops, I could do this and that earlier", but I see that I really never had a chance.

I can truly stand before God and say venerable
"Here, you saw it yourself" I tried it. Do not tell me I did not try.
I have seen through the partner market in the 10 years and can really say that I'm a rejection pro. I really know what kind of types women get, I also know who does not get a wife. In the years of Diskonights and women response Chronicles I could see who has prevailed.

As genetic human waste you are treated in the women as the last dirt. I'm sorry, but it's true. I do not insult anyone, just myself. I'm garbage. That has nothing to do with pity or anything else, that is sad reality in Germany.
Women do not give a damn about me, do not call, lie to me, etc.
Have already experienced too much. I could write a book about that.

There are really three areas to look out for the women. The importance is even chronological.

1. appearance
2nd money
3rd status

It took me 10 years to realize this, I was completely enraptured by people who said it depends on the Inner Values, etc. I really can not tell anyone anymore. Every pot finds its cover, blind chickens, etc. Man how could I be so stupid.

I used to see people who looked like me and had a wife. It really thought, it works. But that was just a illsuiona! Upon careful analysis, I found out that the women who were with such people were making at least any profit from it.

There are very many lonely desperate men like me. I'm really not the only one, many drink alcohol or pump themselves with drugs. Many women confirm my theories and approaches to me, they say it is so. Many women deny it because they simply do not want to admit the truth. But on the internet and in anonymity or in the disco, I was able to meet women who said that it really is.

I present the partner market honestly and clearly. Even if it is too hard for some, but rather a scare with an end, as a horror without end.

1. Appearance is the alpha and omega of relationship development. To get a woman you have to look good, average is not enough! Average men have the same problems as ugly men.

Only when the appearance condition is fulfilled do the inner values come into play.
Although the women did not know me, you often thought I was a character pig. Ergo. Ugly people do not have a good character. It's really hard, but it is.
In good-looking people, the corners and edges are overlooked, meticulously paid attention to the ugly.

You are not my type = You are too ugly!

It's just stupid that not all men look very good. Many come now with the argument, I know many who do not look good, but have a pretty girlfriend.

I have also watched closely. I really wanted to know. And now we come into the second field….

2. Money, there are women who pay attention to money, of course not all, but there is you.

The men who did not look so good and still had a wife, I also analyzed. These men had money! More than average. Several houses, even entrepreneurs in the place I did not know before. Doctors etc.

For many who think, then I end up with money "puff cake".

To impress women who are looking for money a Mercedes or a condo is not enough. That's really ridiculous, the women are laughing at you. What is a condominium?

To impress women with money you need a lot of MONEY! I will never come to the areas and many of you will not. J

Previously, a Mercedes and a house were enough. These are ridiculous things these days.
I have no money and I'm realistic, for me this option is canceled.

But I saw men who were not so rich and still had a wife, even though they looked worse than me!

I was pleased, there is something, but reality brings you back.
The men who had no money had leading positions (Status)

3rd status is very very important. Men who did not look good but had a good status got women without end. Managing Directors, HR Managers, etc.

And ! The best women, really the best and the most beautiful women had the underworld men, drug dealers, pre-penalized Alphaprolls with Mercedes SL.
Disco owner and bouncer.

There are few quite nice women who do not look at the three things above. But let's face it. Which of them will still be on the market until mid 20?
Such women are very popular and quickly gone. Unfortunately, these women are becoming fewer and fewer.

But it really does exist, I would never have thought.

Beautiful people have more of life: more success, more sex, more money. They are considered to be more intelligent and socially competent than their less attractive counterparts. The Beaus and Bella's make a career, not because they do more, but because they look better. From an early age they are preferred, make easier friendships, find a partner faster. In contrast, short-grown, overweight and bald heads have little chance of applying for a leadership job. But nobody talks about it. I break this taboo. I reveal how the beautiful appearance can dazzle us, but also how we best show off our individual beauty potential.

In an economic system where dismissals are banned, everyone finds his place right or wrong. In a sexual system in which adultery is prohibited, everyone finds his bed-mate right or wrong. In a completely liberal economic system, a few accumulate considerable wealth; others are degenerated into unemployment and misery. In a completely liberal sexual system, some have a varied and exciting sex life; others are limited to masturbation and loneliness. Economic liberalism is the extended combat zone, that is, it applies to all ages and social classes. Likewise, sexual liberalism means the expansion of the combat zone, its expansion to all ages and social classes.

I'm currently in a combat zone in all areas, in the professional field and in the private sector: I go down, like some others too!

A person without love really gets sick.

I notice it, I withdraw more and more. I am isolated from the world out there. I do not even notice the world anymore. I only know you from hearsay.

Bad is especially in the summer and at Christmas and on the holidays. While others are doing something, my motivation to go out is zero.

First with whom should I go out and secondly, I do not want to get more baskets. My collection is already too much, I have already experienced too much, women have even lied to my face, put me on, I really do not want that anymore. I can not take it anymore either, that's pure self-protection.

Many people think that baskets should not matter to anyone, but I do not care for the baskets, if you were not that many. The number and quality of the baskets left a deep wound in me. She hurts, they hurt very much.

My current problem is also that my grief and my state of mind have reached a level which would not even be reversible. This means that even if I found a wife now, it would never change my condition. The scars, the years of pain and the rejection from A to Z over B are really so strong, they are really irreparable damage. Damage that is beyond repair. You can only limit the damage.

I've been through a lot and life has marked me. I am an unwanted, someone who has no life. An invisible spirit stranded on earth.

My life force is dwindling, I can eat, sleep and keep my room at a hygienic level. Leaving as before is no longer inside, so purely energy technology, I am exhausted. I can not even eat anymore, even lose weight. I really do not take it anymore, I just can not anymore, I want to die in peace without suffering pain. The suffering should really come to an end.

Many have easy talk, clearly I want to live, I'm a realist. But in the long run in a nonexistent life? Quality of life zero? Something like that can shake a tender being.
All life is a theater of war, one gets the other gets nothing.

Darwin rulez!

Unfortunately

If you want to write with me and talk about it, feel free to send me an e-mail to * edited *
I would really appreciate any e-mail. Have posted this posting in other forums so that I get more answers or solutions.

Greeting

And now the numale and foid comments (They make me rage so FUCKING hard, but to be honest the are quite a few rational comments which you can consider at least redpilled)

NOTE: i wont copy & paste all comments but at least the most revelant one

1# (He has different Problems than no love brah11111)

"could we agree that convexblock still has many many problems that have nothing to do with the fact that he has no partner? !!!
And where he can of course change something - even if that is not easy, of course? That's why he is recommended to seek help here.

I feel your postings here as "completely over topic"!

Greetings, Leonie"

2# (You Need to try harder and contribute more you lazy fuck who thinks he's entitled to love1111)

"I was very shocked by this post by C this morning. Somehow I can not get out of my head any more.
However, I'm surprised that a person who complains about no calls, no interest in being met by other people, now does not accept anything which was written which could possibly be quite helpful, while he only passively reads what the users here are thinking about his problem and what could be a possible solution.
OP sees himself as a "victim" with a life path as a martyr. Maybe he has this passive attitude just in real life.
The Bricom was and is certainly for some situations a kind of life coaching, but I think only when you face the dialogue, views discussed.
It would be too much to set an admittedly very open and detailed posting here and then to believe that you would get proposed solutions on the silver platter.
Love, relationship, physical fitness, success in the job ....... all These Things are connected with an effort to contribute, .... in short "do something" !!!!"

3# (Stop see the Things mathematically and logical and start seeing Things more positive and individualistc1111)

Hello Convexblock

So I do not know if the calculation to which you seem to be fixated, and which really is not a reality, can change anything, in other words, focus on anything other than math. Example, trying to calculate statistics brings nothing: The daughter of my neighbor is a very attractive, cheerful woman, intelligent and no "bitch". This woman has not had a boyfriend for 6 (!!) years, not even an ONS. So much for the numbers of men over surplus. This woman works in a relatively large company (where there are still opportunities), she goes to the cinema, she visits museums and what else do I know. Nothing.

(ADDITIONAL COMMENT: This is a perfect example of feelz over realz, giving your own individual life experience more value than scientific accurate statistics about the big collective of humans, or in more simple words: Just stop thinking rational you misogynistic-pessimistic pig!)

4# (Do something productive you worthless fuck)

Hello "male virgin",
what you need is a kick in the buttocks and a good psychologist !!!!!!! In your descriptions are almost me
Tears flowed, not with pity but with anger over so much
Self-pity and self-congratulation. Obviously, your fixation on women and other things has your brain fogged !!!!!!!
As far as your weight is concerned, you're already making sure that
Damage to your Health will transport you to the afterlife. Put your brain together and position yourself as a helper for
disabled people available. You could maybe
also go as an aid worker to Africa or India.
Every human being has at least one skill and that is what it applies to
use. If you can not be dissuaded from your intention then just do it without announcement, let God out of the
Play and get yourself an organ donor card.
In this sense, a "happy" Sunday wishes you Yogar

5# (I would not date you but honestly you Need to make something out of your life teehee)

Women want men who are in the life, i. Occupation, have a hobby so that they sometimes talk about it. And when I meet a man who first tells me "I'm so lonely, I just do not want any, I only get baskets", then he is simply unattractive in one fell swoop through self-pity. Or. As a woman, I feel as if he is only meeting me because no one else wants him.

Buy your dog and go to the park every day. Do a VHS course. Go to a choir or football club. Are you satisfied with your job? Do something, but do not hang in there all day, you will not meet people. Do something good for yourself. Get involved. Find yourself some friends. You can also go to a pub and drink water, it does not have to be beer. Play billiard. Watch horse races. Also through many friends you get to know women.
You have only one life. And damn the responsibility to turn it into something clever.

And the last comment 6# (just get some nice Hobbies teehee)

Hello Convexblock,

welcome to the bricom!

First of all: I have only now read your output post and not yet, what has been answered. So it could be that I write something, what is already here, then sorry in advance.

First of all, what do you expect from us? I notice that you write in the get-to-know forum and that you give your e-mail address. Would you like help in the form of ideas / suggestions for your situation, or do you hope to get to know someone here?

With the former, I can try to help you. OK?

What immediately catches my eye: You call yourself a male virgin. Is that what you define yourself as the most important thing about you? What else can you say about yourself? Are you e.g. a good friend; a diligent and reliable employee; a great buddy; a fair sports colleague? Do you understand what I'm aiming at?
You take out one thing about yourself and throw a spotlight on it, but there are certainly other sides to it.

What else do you see yourself? "Waste of society ... genetic subclass ... human waste" ... these are just a few of the terms you have for yourself. Boy, but you are very little affectionate with you! If you like yourself so little, how should you like another?

And I notice that you make your happiness and well-being dependent above all on whether you have a relationship or not. Well, you do not have any, you've never had one, and you assume that because of your experiences (bad and hurtful experiences) you never want one.

Okay, Convexblock, that can be. It is possible that there is no relationship for you. (Of course, it may be that you do not find a girlfriend because of your negative charisma eg as a self-fulfilling prophecy, but let's ignore that first).
So, if it's the case that relationship / partnership with a woman is not for you (of that you are firmly convinced, right?) Then you would have to see what you can do to get happiness or at least satisfaction in your life.

Okay, I'll just brainstorm for a minute, will you? You could think about where your interests are and then look how you can get that into your everyday life. Do you have a hobby? Do you have anything that you like to do, that fills you and that you can tell with bright eyes? If not, what would you like to do? Before the whole range of sports activities such as swimming, cycling, walking, etc., starting with things like collecting (stamps, coins) or doing volunteer work, there are loads of things.

Sport has the advantage of making your character feel good, and you would meet people. Is there a walking-meeting with you? A table tennis club? Everywhere there is a gym.
By the way, Convex, there are many things that are cradled in your mind, such as Your height; but your weight is in your responsibility. If you find yourself too fat, then you can change that, regardless of a relationship. Start today!

Animal shelters are always looking for people to help. This is a meaningful task that brings fun and fulfillment, and you would meet other people. You would get to know them in a context that is independent of relationship, attractiveness, eroticism. You simply have the same goal and therefore starting points for discussions. And if you manage in such conversations to listen well and to your (n) conversation partner (in) and not always think that you are not attractive enough, you can create a basis for further discussions. And then you look on.

These are all things that you could start.

Stop looking for a woman. Concentrate on what is good for you and what makes you happy. Fill your spare time with things that interest you.

Convex, I have often met men who were not just the optical bringer, z.T. downright unakktraktiv: bald, overweight ...
But when they talked about the things that filled and excited them, their eyes began to shine, and they looked very much alive. This is a form of attractiveness, e.g. appeals to me very much.

I wish you very much that you find something that fulfills you, maybe something that you can take care of.

All the best!

Tabea57

This guy deserves a veteran medal, he's one of the very few truecels who tried everything

I hope that he's now in a better place :(

Especially the part where he said that he knows how a broken nose feels but not how it feels to be loved has hitted me hard

It is almost scary to see how irrational and stupid most humans are

The NPC meme is literally reality, everyone of These cucks, numales, normies and foids are all writting the same useless bullshit, it seems that their brain is programmed to be not able to write anything else

I hope that he now has found Peace, he's one of the earliest blackpill droppers in the german

Rip Convexblock (not sure what really happened to him)

too long didnt read but i assume its over

Bump

I have severe ADHD so my attention span isn't long whatsoever.

The german pill is Brutal. German foids have zero emphaty

I feel like I'm the only one who read the whole thing, this is fucking sad bro. And of course you got the people in the comments giving shit advice. I wonder if he roped yet?

He needs to rent a truck or van and go to a crowded marketplace that's the only option left for him, nobody will care if he goes out silently and peacefully.

He posted a blackpill post later

I have found in the 10 years following and these findings are really 100% was.
Nobody can really dissuade me from this realization.

There is absolutely a men surplus going by the numbers

say 75. women and 100 men
that makes 3 to 4 ratio.

Then comes due to the drive surplus of the man (principle of the thick eggs) the demand surplus. Men no longer make demands on women and take everything that has a hole.

This means that although it goes from 75 to 100 in number, but the supply market due to the drive surplus 50 to 100 forms.

So on 50 women then come 100 men.

Then women withdraw from the market, who seek the Mr. Right and even if you do not find him no other man and prefer to stay alone, that is factual!

Then comes the Handsome Men Alphas and Rich Millionaires multiple mistresses deprive women of the market as they tie several women.

We have a blatant relationship.

25 women to 100 men.

the 4-fold male surplus.

However, many women do not perceive this male surplus, as ugly and average men are not real men and walk invisibly through life.

I will try to put your advice into action. If my life does not change as a result, I will at least begin to end my life.

A person without love will be permanently ill!

Greeting

Pure rage fuel reading these replies, hopefully those cunts will experience at least a fraction of his pain, every action needs an equal and opposite reaction

Didnt read

Edit: Holy shit. Just read that novel.:cryfeels::cryfeels:.

What's infuriating is the cucked responses. I really hate how they assume that we've been living a life of resentment our entire lives.
We weren't born identifying as Incels. It's through our failures at something any other human seems to be able go achieve do we realise we're the bad batch from the bunch. The outliers from the trend. The outcasts from society.

Being outcasts; we are able to look at the world from am external POV. We're able to see the delusional platitudes people are told (See replies to Convexblox).

RIP

Last edited:
"They used to beat themselves in the toilet during break" what?

I'm guessing they beat him in the toilet.
I figured that. It could be interpreted that they masturbate d in the toilet during break too though.

JFL if u think that im reading that :lul:

interesting, will read over the winter.

Ok, this is a LONG post but i gonna translate it

What is most amazing about this is the fact that Cucktears are saying we made all of this crap up. But how does this guy come to the SAME EXACT CONCLUSIONS 10 years before incel boards even existed???

Truths presented in his text:

1. Even landwhales can date Chad.
2. PUA is cucked and utterly useless. An incel can't play "hard to get".
3. He is aware of LMS.
4. He knows that "you are not my type" translates to: "you are too ugly for me" (but most foids will just admit that you are too ugly).
5. He realizes that monogamy had the purpose to make sure everyone gets laid.
6. Fully aware that it's over (even if he finds a foid he has taken too much damage).
7. Knows that being incel = Living life as an observer not really taking part in it.
8. Aware of the fact that THERE IS NO WAY OUT.

Please explain this to me Cucktears!!! How the fuck did he come to the same exact conclusions as us if we were not around to brainwash him????

tl;dr : Guy is a 35yo virgin who finally realizes that it's over. He then explains the blackpill and that it's all about LMS. Normies give bluepilled advice in the comments.

tl;dr : Guy is a 35yo virgin who finally realizes that it's over. He then explains the blackpill and that it's all about LMS. Normies give bluepilled advice in the comments.

One guy in the comments said that it is a numbers game which is totally true though. In Germany there are twice as many male singles as female singles. This makes it hard even for 7/10s since there are plenty of single chads who will fuck hundreds of cunts. I knew a roasty who told me she was in love with a Chad who fucked another foid every single week. In some cases 10, 20 foids share a single Chad. There are millions of men literally CUT OFF from women entirely in Germany. Germany is HELL for incels. I can't stress that enough.

l read all
The comments are kinda disgusting, specially the part "if you know you wont get a wife, try something else to satisfy you in life" is the most bullshit advice a human can give. lm not surprised that a woman said it, they excell in hypocrisy.

Hitler lost.
Germany lost.

The comments are kinda disgusting, specially the part "if you know you wont get a wife, try something else to satisfy you in life" is the most bullshit advice a human can give.

One should put those people under water and say: "If you can't breathe air then try breathing something else. Maybe water will satisfy your need for oxygen."

One should put those people under water and say: "If you can't breathe air then try breathing something else. Maybe water will satisfy your need for oxygen."

l like your post :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i should be able to finish this by the time im dead

jokes aside IT wont feature this

i read all. this man knew it all. before there were incels he was all alone. :f: i hope he found peace whether alive or dead

If you knew what happened to them during the fall of Nazi Germany, you would see why. Warning, it's brutal.

Ohh, it is for Germans, so I have to read this text. But from what I read so far, there are typical phrases like, you need (((therapy))) and ''it is not only about females teehee''. It is a mix up between suifuel and ragefuel. Perhaps I will give an elaborated comment when I finished this text.

Seriously, the post of the month.

Damn :'( I hope hes found a way out.

Really feel for the dude

Also you faggots are fucking lazy just read it

He described the situation pretty well and it was even that bad in Germany 2007. The frist reaction to this text is the only legit reply. All other replies are typical blue pilled nonsense.

Hints like, just ignore your rejections in life and move on are full of shit. He should also call for pastoral care. I get it, anyone who gives such an advice do not want to help, they do not care and they do not want to see bitter reality.

Someone even stated that nobody on this forum are able to help. Yes, indeed, there is nobody there to help him. This is not a movie, a series or a typical shounen anime where someone magical just appears only to help the protagonist.

hugox is someone who accepted the truth. No pastoral care can fix the current situation. Not in 2007 and specially not now.
By the way, there is another term describing incels. It is called absolute beginner. There is a female calling herself absolute beginner till the age of 26. There it is, it was her choice being an absolut beginner.

Another advice like, he should go to (((therapy))) so he can learn how to accept his feelings and take responsibility for it are typical made by females. What she says is, that he has to take the responsibility for foreign actions. He tried everything for 10 years and it failed. He accepted it, this is his own responsibility and nothing else.

convexblock also described the problem that he sees only men on the streets and by the way, this is in 2007. This is absolutely correct. There are only men, different men in groups. According to normies all these people are gay, because having male friends is considered gay now.

He was so generous, he called all this blue pilled nonsense ''advices'' and that he will try to apply those advices in his life. Although he tried to take these hints as honest support, users like Hildegard (typical female, she was the one called herself absolute beginner) wants to ignore the arithmetic behind dating and social life in general, so she just told him, that she did not even read any further and yet she wants to give him advices. This is typical female.

Other replies like from Jessica: She knows a ''good looking female'' (as you can see, she is trying to put herself and all females on a pedestal) and she is single for years. What she did not mention ist, that she is doing it by her own choice... She can get a dick whenever she wants, while other men have to rot.
All what female do is just talk about themselves and ignore those problems, because those problems do not affect them. In fact, they give a shit about it.

hugox also stated, the main problem is that men tend to numb the pain by doing drogs, consuming alcohol or playing video games, rather to overcome those problems. Female won't do shit about it, because they benefit from this situation. They do not care and they will even lie defending this situation. They are not aware of it, because they never experienced it first hand. This is the main problem. This is why it will only get worse and worse.

Cucks like Fcl even said, that he should not go to an absolute beginner forum, because they are toxic and they see only problems in others and society. He also called him misogynist and once again, this is 2007...

And then after typical blue pilled advies like: Females want a man with some hobbies brah, just go and help some animals brah, I know ugly people talking about some hobbies and their eyes are shining while doing it brah - this thread was closed.

Last edited:
By the way, there is another term describing incels. It is called absolute beginner.

On abtreff everybody appears to hate incels. abtreff is the most cucked forum I have EVER seen on the entire internet.

THIS WAS MY THREAD 12 years ago :))))

On abtreff everybody appears to hate incels. abtreff is the most cucked forum I have EVER seen on the entire internet.

I see, they do want want to be labeled as that, because this word is on the same level as being labeled as ''Nazi''. They are all a bunch of cucks. Instead of accepting the truth, they are all in denial.
THIS WAS MY THREAD 12 years ago :))))

Wait, really?

I see, they do want want to be labeled as that, because this word is on the same level as being labeled as ''Nazi''. They are all a bunch of cucks. Instead of accepting the truth, they are all in denial.

Actually the site was kinda blackpilled until a woman took over and became admin. She then kicked out anyone who was blackpilled. Now the site consists mainly of former incels who ascended and women.
PROOF ! LOOK AT HIS PROFIL ! from 2007

Cant watch until you have an account there. JFL at you for having an account there.

Last edited:
Actually the site was kinda blackpilled until a woman took over and became admin.

I have seen this as well. Whenever females come into play everything will get worse and worse. They will shutdown everything against them. They will cry and scream and they will get mad over every so called anti-female thread. They will see themselves as victim once again. They are acting like jews.

Whenever a man make a thread about how fucked up society is and the dating market, female will come and start blaming him for it. They will give blue pilled advices.

I see, you are online now. Incredible to find you here.

Whenever a man make a thread about how fucked up society is and the dating market, female will come and start blaming him for it. They will give blue pilled advices.

This is why I will immediately shut down my account here the second they allow females on this board.

German foids are the most shallow in the entire world. Sub8 law is not a meme if you live in Germany.

All sub8 whitecels in Germany, get your asses to SEA ASAP

This is why I will immediately shut down my account here the second they allow females on this board.

i wish they would ban just females in public. Seriously, I hate them being around nearby me. Sometimes I even get mentally really angry and want to punch them, specially after the gym session.
German foids are the most shallow in the entire world. Sub8 law is not a meme if you live in Germany.

This.

(((Race mixing)))

Talked to a couple of fellow incel brothers on this board who did actually go to SEA and were disappointed about the results. Also SEA only works if you can stay there because if you take the foid to the west she will become like the foids here over time.

On the Ab Treff Forum my Account Name was " der Professor "

Lion and other admins kicked me out

On the Ab Treff Forum my Account Name was " der Professor "

Lion and other admins kicked me out

You were even on a meeting back then? How was it? You truly did everything then. Perhaps now is the time for a real meeting @Ecstasy

You were even on a meeting back then? How was it? You truly did everything then. Perhaps now is the time for a real meeting @Ecstasy

Yeah i was on a meeting and this was so cruel, all ugly, it was in Bochum ..., i was on more Meetings but i dont show me to public.

The AB´s were all ugly, fatt, glasses ! There was guy called FUNDO " he was handicapped " and spoke like a Disable Man

This was a funny time

I really loved ! SvenHundeson

I bought his book from ArneHoffmann , he wrote a book about to be an incel