Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR No comrades for taking right kind of photos for using in dating sites

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In those dark times all comrades dispersed, emigrated or just degenerated, and no help in outsidemaxxing and taking stylish pictures with alcohol on trash container, for then posting on dating sites to demonstrate females how poor and unfitting into humanimal society I am, and so any potential greedy leeches be scared away, and only most cultured, with real waifu potential, will try and will understand

Trashh

Really sad shit man. True comrades are such a rarity.

Damn man that's crazy

@Napoleon de Geso would you bang debils wife ?

One major trait of being lonely: there aren't many pictures of you, certainly none of you having fun

Damn... why'd you have to call me out like that
It hit me hard too. My friends were uploading pictures of each other, and there just aren't any of me. I have one of me about to throw up while drunk that a friend took.

It hit me hard too. My friends were uploading pictures of each other, and there just aren't any of me. I have one of me about to throw up while drunk that a friend took.
I don't even have any pictures of me on social media not posted by close family

I got no pictures anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back