Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No change until Rothschild family is killed

uglyduckling

uglyduckling

Banned
-
Nothing will change and hypergamy will
Continue until the feminist and their supporters are kidnapped and killed.

Going ER will not do anything unless it is done properly.

What do I mean by properly?

By kidnapping targets and killing them and than dissolving their body in acid.

The Rothschilds, Rockefellers are all responsible for hypergamy .

They financed the women’s liberation movements and the feminist movements.

You have to kill these people instead of doing random shooting on average people.

Kill billionaires and than you will see things change.

Incels need to turn into a organized crime group.

Going ER on average folks is ineffective and only backfires.

You need to kill those at the top pulling the strings.

Another high IQ and based post

Yes. Murder is needed but it needs to coordinated and targeted towards the right people.

Mass shooting is stupid.

What you need is coordinated attacks on those in charge of pushing feminism to society.

The kidnapping should be done carefully as to not be caught.

The murder should tortuous and video taped for the whole world to see what a bad boy a Rockefeller or Rothschild has been.

Mexican cartel style tortures and murders basically.

Don’t get caught because normies love to see us arrested and in trouble.

Once you kill at least 50 male members of the Rockefellers and Rothschild…

You will make the fear like nothing ever.

What I am saying is not far-fetched.

In history the French royals were beheaded.

You want change? Kill the elite bankers by first kidnapping them and than video taping a torture on them before finally murdering them like the useless parasites they are.

Yes they are parasites.

Nothing will change and hypergamy will
Continue until the feminist and their supporters are kidnapped and killed.

Going ER will not do anything unless it is done properly.

What do I mean by properly?

By kidnapping targets and killing them and than dissolving their body in acid.

The Rothschilds, Rockefellers are all responsible for hypergamy .

They financed the women’s liberation movements and the feminist movements.

You have to kill these people instead of doing random shooting on average people.

Kill billionaires and than you will see things change.

Incels need to turn into a organized crime group.

Going ER on average folks is ineffective and only backfires.

You need to kill those at the top pulling the strings.
High iq which I would suspect would be the common consensus.

I'm focused on myself rn and looksmaxxing and living a cozy life with God.

I know the Bible says it'll only get worse before God Severely Judges this world and it'll be Good after. :)

Rothchild, Rockefeller, Blackrock, Clinton, Schwab & CO, Gates, Bilderbergs they must all be eliminated in order for humanity to advance beyond baseness

Rothchild, Rockefeller, Blackrock, Clinton, Schwab & CO, Gates, Bilderbergs they must all be eliminated in order for humanity to advance beyond baseness

Yes.

This is how you encourage a proper ER.

By identifying the right targets who are guilty of crimes like promoting degeneracy via feminism and the lgbt ️‍ clown show.

Truth is we outnumber the elites and if we properly organize a criminal group we can easily kill many of the elite bankers and feminist leaders but also get away with it.

The mafia dissolves dead bodies in acid. We should do the same.

No body, no murder, no evidence

Of course we will video tape their torture and show it to the world so other pieces of shit can learn how sick and tired we are of women not knowing their fucking place

Yes.

This is how you encourage a proper ER.

By identifying the right targets who are guilty of crimes like promoting degeneracy via feminism and the lgbt ️‍ clown show.

Truth is we outnumber the elites and if we properly organize a criminal group we can easily kill many of the elite bankers and feminist leaders but also get away with it.

The mafia dissolves dead bodies in acid. We should do the same.

No body, no murder, no evidence

Of course we will video tape their torture and show it to the world so other pieces of shit can learn how sick and tired we are of women not knowing their fucking place
Funnily enough I always told my brother ever since my mid teens almost a decade now "Before I die I will take out the bilderbergs with me" and I still stand by that, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but when I am 65 and decripit I will not have anything to loose

based skitzo anti one world government post

Killiing Rothschilds wouldn't be enough. By now there are tens of billoinaire families with a grip on the world economies and politics.

We would need a new French revolution across every country, where we behead every modern king, emperor and noble without exceptions, even if it ends up in good people dying.

The Schwab family also. And the Rockefeller family. Oh and the Saudi Royal Family.

I’m probably on a list now

Have these people been in control of human evolution? Hypergamy is just a result of living in an environment with abundance of resources. Stop coping.

Based post.

Don't wish anything to happen to op, but here's a hi to the news in case OP gets arrested by the FBI

imcover1.jpg

Would be a shame if the Romanov family treatment got to them