Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR "NNN is over"

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
Fuck... I feel like November began yesterday and I've just been reminded of how over it is (in the literal sense). :fuk: Looking back at my memories, it's like I was just existing unconsciously and I remembered to actually observe reality only once in a while.

Actually, I think it's because I spent half of the month rotting in this forum and the other half either sleeping or gaming.

Last edited:
That's a relief

Actually, I think it's because I spent half of the month rotting in this forum and the other half either sleeping or gaming.
You have something better to do?

no but novmevber never ends for woke ces

You have something better to do?
Yes. Sadly, it involves me interacting with random people but it doesn't involve fucking a girlfriend.

NNN is low IQ

i dont check time nor calenders. so i dont feels time is passing by or anything.

This year was gone waay to fast, sad to think is that i did not acomplish much this year in comparison to the last. i did a tad better, but it's just snail speed quite literally. i hope next year i actually do something sigh.

This year was gone waay to fast, sad to think is that i did not acomplish much this year in comparison to the last. i did a tad better, but it's just snail speed quite literally. i hope next year i actually do something sigh.
Same here. And to make things worse, these past few years I've been achieving less and less instead of moving in a good direction (or at least a "good" one according to my body's desire for shelter and safety).

Time is passing by faster and faster everyday and I can't do anything about it, I just want to die already

I've masturbated 10 times so far in December. I masturbated 5 times on 1 December, and it was only by the 4th time that I was able to last longer than a couple of minutes.

Same here. And to make things worse, these past few years I've been achieving less and less instead of moving in a good direction (or at least a "good" one according to my body's desire for shelter and safety).
It's hard to find motivation to be honest, im motivated till something bad happens then i deflate and become a slob.