Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NNN is 1/3 over

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Less than three weeks until this hellish month is over!

I only do this crap so I can feel like I accomplished something in my worthless life, I’ve already gone ten days without beating off, might as well do the last 20

Nutted 30 times already

nnn is cope sans :feelskek: youll be the same on Dec1st

Not even hellish if you ask me. Could be because of my low T though.

I jack off 4 times a day I need to limit it to once a day somehow

lmao I jerked off in a public park just 20 minutes ago

So far so good. It feels like the month has gone quicker than I expected so far. I haven't even looked at any of the fap material I use...it'll make it all the more glorious when I eventually look at it again prior to the eruption that will ensue on 1 December.

My streak is over a month long

I failed the 3rd day because i forgot NNN even existed.

I failed three times

Sample b015aa6e695830eb5657e1222088cc17

yeah shit was crazy, I was out for some work and for some odd reason my horniness took control of me. I would have r@ped a girl given a chance at that moment. I was in a public area, still fapped in a public park and coomed all over the bushes. Surprisingly the coom was thicker than usual and I ended up vigorously shaking my penis to get the last drops out. As my post nut clarity settled in I thought how lucky that girl must have been to not have encountered me in an empty area for I would have teared up her anus and filled it up with my baby formula and left her begging for mercy. But then again actions have consequences and no whore is worth enough for me to spend the rest of my life in a 6 by 6 poop container with half a dozen men.