Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nintendo Switch pretty much saved me

Chimecho

Chimecho

Greycel
Not doing Jew advertising or anything. Just saying.

Didn’t play any other video games. Last video game I was really into was League, but then I stopped playing it and never looked back.

Now I’m playing fantastic games. Star Atlas has a Starfox mission in it, isn’t complete shit. Same thing with Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breathe Of The Wild. Only thing missing now is Blazblue Crosstag Battle, *[Senten Kagura supposedly is going to be dlc soon]

Also since Nintendo switch online capability is non existent. Don’t have to deal with fuckin roasties, which is an added bonus.

For any incel who is just sitting around bored super recommend the switch.

Huh. Interesting read.

Bro. What is it?
[LifeFuel] Nintendo Switch pretty much saved me
Jump to newWatch
[IMG]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/10/10236.jpg?1531542208[/IMG]
Chimecho
Recruit

-
41 minutes ago

Not doing Jew advertising or anything. Just saying.

Didn’t play any other video games. Last video game I was really into was League, but then I stopped playing it and never looked back.

Now I’m playing fantastic games. Star Atlas has a Starfox mission in it, isn’t complete shit. Same thing with Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breathe Of The Wild. Only thing missing now is Blazblue Crosstag Battle, *[Senten Kagura supposedly is going to be dlc soon]

Also since Nintendo switch online capability is non existent. Don’t have to deal with fuckin roasties, which is an added bonus.

For any incel who is just sitting around bored super recommend the switch.

Same honestly. As much as it’s associated with soy, it’s pretty fun. Pretty good cope to be honest to be honest.

Whatever copes your boat, op.

An insightful response that promotes further acknowledgment and description of such a topic.
Are you not allowed to just quote to agree anymore or something?

I’m happy for you bro.