Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nikolas Cruz was justified

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Does valentine's day bring you pain?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I HATE Valentine's Day. It's just a day for normies to show off the love they get every other day of the year. It's a day of foid worship. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Imagine if there was "I have all limbs" day to mog on disabled people or "Rich people appreciation" day too mog on poorcels. Yet valentines day is allowed to exist because the victims are INCELS. Nick Cruz was right in serving back to them exactly what they dished out, especially the ones in relationships.

If I get shot there will be no GF speaking on my behalf because I'm a 5ft1 blackcel :feelsrope:

does anyone know the true motive of why cruz did it

If soyciety wants less people to act like him they should improve quality of life

I dread valentines day coming up it's makes me sad, but at the same time. I don't care tbh

Last edited:
I HATE Valentine's Day. It's just a day for normies to show off the love they get every other day of the year. It's a day of foid worship. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Imagine if there was "I have all limbs" day to mog on disabled people or "Rich people appreciation" day too mog on poorcels. Yet valentines day is allowed to exist because the victims are INCELS. Nick Cruz was right in serving back to them exactly what they dished out, especially the ones in relationships.

View attachment 703579

If I get shot there will be no GF speaking on my behalf because I'm a 5ft1 blackcel :feelsrope:
Valentines day is sorta the first thing you get used to thankfully, my birthday is on valentines so I can cope with that instead of the actual celebration

Didn't he have a girlfriend at one point?

I hate how they say he was a incel but in fact had a gf, he only mentioned Elliot Rodger

View attachment 703579

1675629681424-png.703579
NWO ILLUMINATI RACE MIXXING PROOF!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

personally doesnt give me pain because im on the aromantic spectrum but i can imagine how painful it is for most brocels

Didn't he have a girlfriend at one point?
Yes but she ditched him for chad

I hate how they say he was a incel but in fact had a gf, he only mentioned Elliot Rodger
He had a gf but he was brutally rejected. He was also rejected by his oneitis

• “The reason he got expelled was because he was fighting with his ex-girlfriend’s new boyfriend,” Connor Dietrich, 17, a junior at Florida’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, told The Post.

personally doesnt give me pain because im on the aromantic spectrum but i can imagine how painful it is for most brocels
Gay XD