Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nikola Tesla predicted all of this

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Tesla predicted that men will be useless and disposable in the modern society. He was blackpilled beyond what you can possibly imagine and that was before Tinder experiments, modern technology etc.

In 1924, Nikola Tesla was asked why he never married?

His answer was this:

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man — in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don’t know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it — and there is striking evidence at hand that they do — then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world’s history.

Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects — a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."

Galveston Daily News, Galveston, Texas, page 23. August 10, 1924

Read this quote before, truly ahead of his time

Read this quote before, truly ahead of his time

It's insane he predicted this in 1924. That was before even Hitler and post 1945-degeneracy.

He way beyond based and astronomical IQ.

reddit and nu-male cucks used to WORSHIP tesla

until they anti-women shit came out and they instantly dropped him as fast as their hairline receeded

Tesla predicted that men will be useless and disposable in the modern society. He was blackpilled beyond what you can possibly imagine and that was before Tinder experiments, modern technology etc.

In 1924, Nikola Tesla was asked why he never married?

His answer was this:

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man — in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don’t know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it — and there is striking evidence at hand that they do — then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world’s history.

Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects — a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."

Galveston Daily News, Galveston, Texas, page 23. August 10, 1924

Don't mind being ruled by women NGL

Tesla was a walking slavpill.

You need to be low iq to be with a female imo
How TF can you be in a relationship with a low iq,manipulator bitch who doesn't know what she want.
Volcel until I die.

Damn, IQ off the charts.....hard to believe he was that far ahead of his time....

If someone listened to him maybe the ship could have been steered back instead of allowing it to crash and sink, and as a result I’m here in my shit apartment in my boxers writing this while all alone.

Damn, IQ off the charts.....hard to believe he was that far ahead of his time....

Literally 100 years ahead. Imagine that he would be even more blackpilled now with all the new data we have.

He was ahead of his time tbh

He truly was ahead of his time.

until they anti-women shit came out and they instantly dropped him as fast as their hairline receeded

Speak volumes to me. Tbh, it is not exclusive find. There are a lot stuff like that through the whole history, not just recent times.

The reality is if woman is not a support, she is parasite. If man is not a warrior, he is traytor.

SCIENCE IS COOL GUYS :soy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:this is one of the best post i have read so far

Literally 100 years ahead. Imagine that he would be even more blackpilled now with all the new data we have.

Honestly if he were brought back he would probably want to finish that death ray and nuke the shit out of everything.

They like science as much as any foid. They just watch sci-fi and blackscienceman videos and they think that's science.

Honestly if he were brought back he would probably want to finish that death ray and nuke the shit out of everything.
Necrocels, get on this.

Don't mind being ruled by women NGL

Women having power (women having a say) is the cause of inceldom, women ruling would be inceldom on crack for the majority of men on the planet, I'd rather kill myself than live in a matriarchy

I can't find them now but there were some quotes where Tesla eventually cucked out a little, still at least he got this one right, and very early too

lol, I'd be willing to bet there were more like this, it's just that their views got buried, or were just never sensationalized

Women having power (women having a say) is the cause of inceldom, women ruling would be inceldom on crack for the majority of men on the planet, I'd rather kill myself than live in a matriarchy

I mean sexually not in terms of big brother power would rather shoot myself

No way this is a real quote. No one can be that smart.

He was right in many ways, everything he said here is becoming our reality, the vast majority of men don't have sexual status or social respect, the very few men who achieve economical status can be greatly damaged by feminist acvitism (ala MeToo).

This is not Brave New World, this is not 1984, this is the Fempire; a twisted world where the vast majority of men are about to renounce to their basic human rights for the purpose of achieving gender "equality", a society where most women are completely free to chose who to socialize, associate and communicate with yet feminist activists keep insisting there's a blatant rape culture running trough every kid's body, a society where high status men are slowly being hunted simply because they the people they had sex with.

I mean sexually not in terms of big brother power would rather shoot myself

Women's power is sexual power, they've merely used it as a means to acrue "big brother power" by proxy, in a world where women have control over their sexual power, men like you and me remain sexually starved, I thought this was obvious, saying you don't mind women having this power, is like a black man saying he doesn't mind the ku klux klan having political power JFL

Women are our enemies, your enemy should have no power over you period because they will use it against you

Women's power is sexual power, they've merely used it as a means to acrue "big brother power" by proxy, in a world where women have control over their sexual power, men like you and me remain sexually starved, I thought this was obvious, saying you don't mind women having this power, is like a black man saying he doesn't mind the ku klux klan having political power JFL

Women are our enemies, your enemy should have no power over you period because they will use it against you

Dude it's just a fantasy i want to be dominated by women that's all i mean by women ruling over me if it's anything politcal like this paradigm i oppose it

He was possibly the greatest genius ever. Not only an absolute genius in his practical electronics area but also a stupendous abstract thinker that could very well diagnose what was already happening even back then, at the beginning. Some idiots can't see it even now, through we're already ears deep in that shit in 2019.

our ancestors knew this so they took away womens rights, they were ahead of their time, we are at humanitys lowest point right now

Dude it's just a fantasy

the statement that "its just a fantasy" is the most cliche BS lie people tell themselves, and also it shows how the word "fantasy" no longer has any meaning, it lost its original meaning, a fantasy has always been something that YOU WANT TO MAKE COME TRUE, so its ridiculous how I see people using it in this context, the term literally makes no sense when used like this

Its like a guy saying - "Its my dream to grow up and be a fire fighter" and then finishes with "but its just a dream though, I would never do that"

ITS FUCKING RETARDED, IT MAKES NO SENSE, THE TERM IS BEING FALSELY USED

You've reminded me of a thread I thought I had made already, but I guess I'll do it now

One of my predictions is that there will be a gigantic rise in the “black widow” tendency of women to immediately kill a man after mating with them. It will be an extension of the “ Me too” movement, in which men are immediately guilty. It will start with a few women murdering a man after being “assaulted.”

He was high IQcel too bad he didn't get to statusmaxx until after his death

Tesla was very based.

And remember he was one of the greatest geniuses in history.

Amazing find, I would go as far to say this thread needs to be pinned.

Holy shit this guy saw it all coming...

diagnose what was already happening even back then, at the beginning
His times weren't the beginning. We have been in a cultural decline for a long time. You could say since the French revolution. I would argue since medieval times. They had it right back then. Women were truly property, there was no democracy garbage, there were strong religious morals, people were antisemitic, they burned witches (witches were pretty much just nation destroying bitter old feminist childless, unmarried hags like Merkel or Theresa May).

Tesla was commenting on the rising cultual degeneracy of the "roaring 20's", just a few years prior to the stock market crash and ensuing Great Depression that temporarily put an end to the decline of western civilization until the end of World War ii.

Didn’t realize he was that based. I guess I kinda dismissed him after all the normies ooh and ahh over that fag car with his name on it.

We have been in a cultural decline for a long time.
What we're experiencing is not a cultural decline, it's a social collapse. Culture has never been so abundant and sophisticated, it's just that it does not help organizing stable societies anymore.

Some believe that he was a alien in a human disguise