Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nihilism wont do us a favor!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
we should believe in something. Doesnt matter if its god or jesus or elliot rodger or whoever or whatever it is its better than just hating everybody and yourself. I came to this realisation after being an extreme nihilist all my life.
I know many of you will Comment with soy but I dont care.

Purrre Land of genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership and enlightenment

Every human needs a distraction tbh. I accomplish that with hobbies.

we should believe in something. Doesnt matter if its god or jesus or elliot rodger or whoever or whatever it is its better than just hating everybody and yourself. I came to this realisation after being an extreme nihilist all my life.
I believe in my soul.

The Jews caused this confusion and self doubt by attacking our religion tbh

I believe in Elliot Rodger. May his legacy never die. All hail the supreme gentleman !

I believe that there is no salvation for me. That much I believe.

The Jews caused this confusion and self doubt by attacking our religion tbh

High IQ.
If only there were millions with this level of knowledge.
Can you think about it ?

Nihilism is a trick by the Jews to pacify men
Subversion

JFL @ centering your life around some myth

Just be buddhist

Where do you get pics like that bro
Most were from back in the day before I got banned from 4chan, 8chan, and some old discords. I don't really easy any of those that much anymore, and when I do go on there to lurk I see a lot of very low IQ retards, still 1000x better than reddit, but that aint hard. I'm sure there's still people on there using their autism for good to make based and redpilled images and spread truth, I know I would be aswell if I wasn't banned.

my belief system is kinda hard to explain, but it's also very basic
I think becoming enlightened means realising that enlightenment is useless
I basically took deconstructivism to its extreme: I believe the distinction between psychological/social discourses and actual reality is completely arbitrary
classical chaos magic believes it works because psychological constructs are real, I think it works because psychological construct and objective reality aren't separate
it's not the same as believing reality isn't real or that it's entirely subjective - I quite literally don't believe in words, so existence is unimportant to me

just taking up a belief to fuel my human mindset would be much easier, but I was dissatisfied with everything
if it works for you, it's good in my books, but I had to lose my shit to make sense of this realm