Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nihilism is the ultimate solution for everything

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I always had social anxiety. I was one of the most socially awkward boys you could imagine. My head went from white to bloodred when a person even noticed me.

I remember this one time when I wanted to buy a perfume. They didn't have it in the store so I had to ask the female employee if they could order it. My skin showed red dots, it was itchy and my voice was high pitched. I felt so inferior. I always worried what people would think of me. "Doesn't she think to herself what this ugly guy wants to do with a perfume..this pathetic tryhard" I was wondering.
I was never able to talk to people appropriately due to my anxiety. I'm still not able to do it, but because of the lack of experience, not the actual anxiety.

In less than 80 years, which is a ridiculously small amount of time, we will be dust particles. No more, no less. Our existence will be completely vanished. Hence, whatever I do, it just does not matter. We're all in the same boat, no matter of our attractiveness: we are all fucked. Our lives are senseless. Everything in this world is meaningless.
So why should I care about anything?
Why should I care about fucking up an approach?
Why should I care about fucking up an exam?
Why should I care about getting into a fight?
It all doesn't matter, because nothing really matters.
This life is surreal. It's a cute videogame. We are all playing the game on different difficulties, but in the end it's game over for everybody.
The most beautiful girl is just a piece of flesh, water and bacteria. Just like everybody else. When I remind myself of this, I won't feel intimidated. I'll feel superior as I am aware of the fact that her life is just as meaningless as mine while she might be coping with her religious mindset that doing good deeds matters.

This nihilistic mindset has helped me so much. My anxiety is at an all time low.

High IQ. Embracing nihilism is one of the best things I’ve ever done.

Your way of coping doesn't work for everyone so I would not say it is the ultimate solution.

Whoa, this guy clearly watches Rick and Morty.

I just want to fuck and date cute JBs at this point. After experiencing enough of this, some landwhale from cucktears can kill me if she wants.

I do everything for my 2D mommygf.

8b6590d19b7287cdb53dca3aaccedf5b

She matters.

Yep. Nothing makes sense, values are copes, and existence is pointless. Nothing matters at all, and nothing happens in the universe that is not radically absurd. Life and death, to be a winner or a loser, to have offspring or not have it ... everything is the same if you wait for enough millions of years.
And at the end of the great history of all things nothing will have been achieved, there will be no place for consolation and nobody will be there to witness the great achievements of any intelligent species.
In truth, nothing ever happens. This universe is nothing more than an unnecessary adornment of absolute nothingness.

Thats why i like shiet like this tbh

Yeah but my dick wants to go in a foid hole though

Cope. You can't experience what comes after death, so the fact that you die someday is what really doesn't matter. Stacy will not feel like she lost anything after death and incel will not feel like he finally freed from suffering. Incel and stacy don't became equal after death because there is no stacy and incel after death. Only your waking hours matter because from a man perspective it's everything, and it's trash.

Live for yourself w no regard for anyone else. This is the most efficient way to live

In less than 80 years, which is a ridiculously small amount of time, we will be dust particles. No more, no less.

The most beautiful girl is just a piece of flesh, water and bacteria. Just like everybody else. When I remind myself of this, I won't feel
intimidated.

This nihilistic mindset has helped me so much. My anxiety is at an all time low.

OP I couldn't relate more!!

I used to be high inhib as fuck but once I embraced the ALL OR NOTHING PILL I REALIZED THAT ITS OVER SO LET'S BEGIN SHALL WE

Watch an old footage from a 100 years ago. All those people are dead and forgotten now. Their worries, petty fights, emotions were meaningless.

Couldn't blame you. Nihility is probably the best route for humanity as a whole atm. The levels of decadence and all the hedonistic values being promoted left and right is absolutely appalling. It's well needed to be frank.

Watch an old footage from a 100 years ago. All those people are dead and forgotten now. Their worries, petty fights, emotions were meaningless.

life fuel tbh

When incels express nihilism, we're further socially ostracized and deemed "psychologically deranged as well as dangerous." Foids call us "creepy," "satanic," and "party poopers."

When Chads express nihilism, they're called geniuses and foids see them as "so intelligent and omg he's soooo deep."

When incels express nihilism, we're further socially ostracized and deemed "psychologically deranged as well as dangerous." Foids call us "creepy," "satanic," and "party poopers."

When Chads express nihilism, they're called geniuses and foids see them as "so intelligent and omg he's soooo deep."
exactly, high iq post as always

If you express anything remotely pessimistic, you will be labeled as "edgey" by normans. In fact, if you were to just copy/paste an excerpt from any one of the renowned philosophers or writers of the past, you will still be labeled edgey cringey tryhard neckbeard teenager. They wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Alia_Harkonnen from r/incels/braincels made this observation. Though I find it funny that there are ppl who would resort to name calling neckbeard anything they dislike. It reveals blackpills and biases ingrained in normans mind, that is, ugly appearance = ugly thoughts = ugly souls.

If you express anything remotely pessimistic, you will be labeled as "edgey" by normans. In fact, if you were to just copy/paste an excerpt from any one of the renowned philosophers or writers of the past, you will still be labeled edgey cringey tryhard neckbeard teenager. They wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Alia_Harkonnen from r/incels/braincels made this observation. Though I find it funny that there are ppl who would resort to name calling neckbeard anything they dislike. It reveals blackpills and biases ingrained in normans mind, that is, ugly appearance = ugly thoughts = ugly souls.

I agree.

The term "neckbeard" is indeed a fascinating one. It's a strangely unabashed proclamation by normies: "We will proudly and openly be as shallow as possible and we will judge your thoughts and ideas by your appearance, and fuck you--there's absolutely nothing you can do about it you ugly, genetically inferior piece of shit."

I always had social anxiety. I was one of the most socially awkward boys you could imagine. My head went from white to bloodred when a person even noticed me.

I remember this one time when I wanted to buy a perfume. They didn't have it in the store so I had to ask the female employee if they could order it. My skin showed red dots, it was itchy and my voice was high pitched. I felt so inferior. I always worried what people would think of me. "Doesn't she think to herself what this ugly guy wants to do with a perfume..this pathetic tryhard" I was wondering.
I was never able to talk to people appropriately due to my anxiety. I'm still not able to do it, but because of the lack of experience, not the actual anxiety.

In less than 80 years, which is a ridiculously small amount of time, we will be dust particles. No more, no less. Our existence will be completely vanished. Hence, whatever I do, it just does not matter. We're all in the same boat, no matter of our attractiveness: we are all fucked. Our lives are senseless. Everything in this world is meaningless.
So why should I care about anything?
This life is surreal. It's a cute videogame. We are all playing the game on different difficulties, but in the end it's game over for everybody.
The most beautiful girl is just a piece of flesh, water and bacteria. Just like everybody else. When I remind myself of this, I won't feel intimidated. I'll feel superior as I am aware of the fact that her life is just as meaningless as mine while she might be coping with her religious mindset that doing good deeds matters.

Wonder what will happen with the nihilistfags when immortality gets invented.

You're getting a lot of hate but I enjoyed the text. You were probably like 5 times less pretentious than the average redditor. gz on that.

Very often I think the same of this. I'm living now, as a rather young man, and sometimes the body and face of a 90 y.o man comes into my mind. I then think of his life, how it's like, and mine, and I feel like there's no gap between him and me. Because there's only going to be void in my life, it's just gonna be a rotting life with no meaning, with nothing having changed in decades, only my incel body suffering the consequences of aging. There's no hope, just pure misery

I agree.

The term "neckbeard" is indeed a fascinating one. It's a strangely unabashed proclamation by normies: "We will proudly and openly be as shallow as possible and we will judge your thoughts and ideas by your appearance, and fuck you--there's absolutely nothing you can do about it you ugly, genetically inferior piece of shit."
Precisely why ER's happen

Last edited:
If life really is meaningless why do you constantly try to make meaning of it by doing things ?
This used to be an old cope of mine so i don't find nihilism to be exactly exciting

80 years is fuckng loooooooooooooong time.

Doing a small mistake can fuck your life up big time. Life is extremely risky and dangerous .

I once heard a good quote about how nihilists claim to not care about anything, unless you take their wallet, then they care very much about that.

Cope. This is why you need to reproduce subconsciously so you can pass your genes onto the next generation. That's the whole point of it