Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nihilism is the only good cope

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Nothing in life has meaning just because you think it has meaning doesn’t mean it does every good and bad thing is temporary so why obsess over anything that you know won’t be here forever sure I’ll never have a girlfriend sure I’m gonna die as a KHV but I don’t care anymore because these normies wont have their prized possessions forever one day they’ll lose their wife their house car and everything else life is nothing more than a temporary break from the void for people this break lasts longer than it does for others that’s why I’m NEET because I don’t care enough to be a wageslave what am I gonna get outta it besides some paper that only has value because somebody assigned value to it then I’ll use this paper they call money and trade for things that I need to stay alive like food water and a home

Nihili Vanili

I mean as an incel being nihilistic is « normal » life is too garbage I suppose :feelsaww:

Nihilism :feelsokman::feelsokman:is the only cope leading to rope :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

My Yahoo Answers username was "NihilisticNiegroe"(anonymousexistanc@Yahoo,com)