Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nightmare fuel

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Literally. Have any of you ever had a string of nightmares so bad, vivid, and real-feeling through an entire night, that when it comes time to wake up, it takes multiple attempts? And even then, it wasn't all good. My nightmares felt like one of those sticky traps this morning, and my mind was like the ant being ensnared, that's what it felt like. And it took me numerous attempts to actually get up; I remember waking up a couple of times, but feeling like my mind was still lost in dreams, and I couldn't push myself up to get up out of bed, so I fell back in to sleep. On the final attempt, when I did actually get up, it felt like I had to fight to pull my brain out of thick molasses, and when I stood up, it felt like the real world was just another nightmare taking over. My hands were shaking, my legs felt like jelly, and the world felt like it was wobbling erratically around me, and I wasn't able to find balance. It also partially felt like I was still in those nightmare worlds, and everything that was real had almost a sparkling, surreal quality to it. It was like something elsewhere was trying to hold my mind out there, and not letting it return to my body, like my mind had been absent through the night. That's probably about the best I can explain it all, and even now, the details of what happened when I woke up are fading, almost like nightmares, themselves. It feels so very strange. :fuk:

It felt like my nightmares were trying to hold onto my mind, and they had a very tight grip. :fuk:

Even now, about a half hour later after "successfully" waking up, my mind still feels cloudy, and the shaking in my hands hasn't receded completely, yet.

Brutal noreplypill. :fuk: