Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nightclubs are such sausagefests.

B

Butter Dawg

Self-banned
-
Was at one earlier tonight and there was I’d guesstimate 2.5-1 ratio make/female. Also most men were 6+/10 as well. Didn’t expect to get any action of course as I’m not delusional but seeing just how slanted the sexual marketplace is, was quite heartbreaking ngl.

Clubs are for jestermaxxing

I want to go bersERk in a club. Total normie death.

Clubs are Chad only

Was at one earlier tonight and there was I’d guesstimate 2.5-1 ratio make/female. Also most men were 6+/10 as well. Didn’t expect to get any action of course as I’m not delusional but seeing just how slanted the sexual marketplace is, was quite heartbreaking ngl.
Going to any nightclub for a incel is suicidalfuel

first mistake: going to a club

seriously, any incel who goes to a club is a fucking retard JFL

Nightclubs are a scam.

first mistake: going to a club

seriously, any incel who goes to a club is a fucking retard JFL
I wanted to hang with a friend. I knew what was gonna happen when I got there..

Fuck you lowinhibmog me to the death. I couldnt enter the nightclub, like a demon cant enter a church.

Women won't even admit that the sexual marketplace is rigged against men

What are foids doing on evening? Where do they spend time?
Probably in a carefully curated circle of friends.

What are foids doing on evening? Where do they spend time?
Probably in a carefully curated circle of friends.
Mostly with other foids at each other's houses

Nightclubs are going extinct as we speak, c0vid and social networks killed it.

I went there once, set alone in the bar for a couple of hours and left. I was like Elliot Rodgers at that moment waited for a women to approch me, since I was in a forign country(Not an ethnic forighn country).

Traditionally night clubs were a place to meet people but i think over the last 15 years there
has been changes to that. Now women can just log onto an app and instantly meet people.

Average men can't use dating apps so have to keep using nightclubs. I am telling you if
average men stopped going out/using dating apps our countries would be saved.