Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Night walks in the city = absolute suifuel

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
I just got on the beers after work with my office bros. So now I have a long walk across town, by myself, on Friday night, to get my train home. It's late spring and there are beautiful women with their tits out for Chad everywhere. It is absolutely destroying. I utterly utterly hate being alone in the city at night. I am so super glad this isn't a regular part of my life.

If you have woken up to the reality that you're a rotting uglycel / mentalcel / any kind of trucel, and if you have careermaxxed enough to have the option, then I STRONGLY suggest you should consider moving the hell out of the city, and buying a place in one of those little rural fringe villages that have train or bus connections to the city that make commuting possible. You will free yourself of so much suifuel, by taking yourself away from Chad and Stacey's meat market.

I did it years ago (I'm 39) and I swear it's the best thing I ever did. I'd be dead or miserable 24/7 now if I hadn't.

/2c

I feel the same watching girls and women in leggings and sweatpants, it just reminds me i cant touch it, its quite frustrating.

if you live in the United jews of america and go on nightwalks you are basically begging to get stabbed and robbed by some double-digit IQ n igger

if you live in the United jews of america and go on nightwalks you are basically begging to get stabbed and robbed by some double-digit IQ n igger
True. Where i live in CA the niggaz have gotten a lot more brazen lately. So the crime has spilled on over to once safe areas.

No where is safe for a night walk. Unless you live in a very affluent majority white suburb far away from the black/brown areas.

Damn you are one of the older cels here

True. Where i live in CA the niggaz have gotten a lot more brazen lately. So the crime has spilled on over to once safe areas.

No where is safe for a night walk. Unless you live in a very affluent majority white suburb far away from the black/brown areas.
Gotta be in 1 of them No Nigga Zones, but even they are going there

View: https://youtu.be/oQzHZ_3nQoY

At least you can go out at night. Walking around at night here is a cordial invitation to get jumped and mugged by a pack of feral niggers.
Wtf is white passing?
Do you look white enough that people could mistake you for someone of European origin?

Looking white enough to be considered white, even if you aren't purely or mostly white.
At least you can go out at night. Walking around at night here is a cordial invitation to get jumped and mugged by a pack of feral niggers.

Do you look white enough that people could mistake you for someone of European origin?
Thanks for the explanation.

I think so. But I look like a Jew. White Jew with a huge ass nose

Thanks for the explanation.

I think so. But I look like a Jew. White Jew with a huge ass nose

Normies will just think you're white then. They're retarded and not looking for Jewish features to distinguish.

Normies will just think you're white then. They're retarded and not looking for Jewish features to distinguish.
Yeah but my hair is dark and I have unibrow.

Doesnt fucking matter tbh. I'm invisible to foids anyway

Yeah but my hair is dark and I have unibrow.

Doesnt fucking matter tbh. I'm invisible to foids anyway

I have dark hair too (but with blue eyes). White as fuck.

I also have (had) a unibrow. You can wax that off with minimal effort like once a month.

at least u can get out. i live in a shithole so if i walk outside during night i'll likely get robbed or stabbed/shot by niggers.

I like the emptiness and sadness of a deserted space. Gives me time to think and be at peace. I’m not going to be with anyone ever anyway. Just embrace it.

I've been going on night walks since I was a teenager, helps me clear my head. Maybe have a cigarette or two along with it, listening to music.

At least you don't have gypsies like us in Europe. I have to walk with pepper spray every time because of those fucks.