Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Night Vision, Incel Adition Finale

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
After all the fucking grind, money spent, aditional money wasted, I fucking did it. I finished my night vision quest. Well that is until I get money for actuall night vision, fucking gen 3 with integral thermal imaging wich will be like 3 grand. But until it happens wich wont be for a decade, Ill be happy with what I have. And what I have is well somthing that wont make me own the night but have a grip and will work with shooting handguns in the darck. Lets start with the NV device and proggress with the other stuff.

Night fox swift. Yeah 200$ NV isnt to groovy compared to milatary shit but its alot better then nothing. Its not really bad. But its not milatary grade. It has a built in IR emiter wich is usless because it doesnt really light up as well and is very easy to see with the nacked eye. So I invested in some cheap ass 15$ IR flash light that is way more powerfull and veristile to use especially under shooting. The IR light allows me to turn off the IR emiter on the swift wich is important for shooting under NV unless you use a laser.

Shooting: I havent shot my pistol under NV or any gun under NV before. But I have aimed it under NV and heres what you wanna know. If you dont get a laser. Get a red dot NV compatible at least. I have a holosun 503CU on my pistol. A Ruger mk4 22/45 lite. And the reason for the red dot is if you aim NV with irons, it wont focouse. Human eyes can focouse at multiple depths and distances. Cameras or digital NV cant. So if you aim Iron sights under NV, either the sights will blur or your target will blur. A red dot on the other hand is just a dot. So you can just put the dot on target wich rids the focouse problem. Also remember the IR flashlight? Youll need that if you like me have digital NV because the IR emiter on my swift will bounce light from the gun and reddot lense giving me this big white blob. To prevent that I turn off the IR emitters and use a IR flashlight infront of the gun to shine IR light at the target. The IR light will need to be adjusted so the light deosnt flood the reitcle making aiming usless.

Aiming: Even though I nagged about this on the last paragraph there is anither thing to notice. Reticles matter. The easier the reitcle is to see. The easier to aim but same way around for a cleaner reticle. Its a double edge sword. Because my red dot has 2 reticle options, I can either switch between dot or circle dot depending on the situation. So I can have the best of both worlds.

IR flashlight: when placed, make it under the barrel of the gun but infront of your optic. Simuler to a tac knkfe from mw2. If you using a laser then its a whole other game but its a easier game then red dots. It may get heavy with red dots. My optic isnt a normal one for pistols. Its based off the aimpoint t2 footprint, so its built for rifles but can be small enough for pistols like what Im using since the ruger mk 4 is not like most pistols let alone most 22 pistols. But if your situation is like mine, have strong arms. The mk4 plus a carbine ish sized optic is gonna be heavy plus the IR light.

Laser aiming: So if you wanna aim a laser in NV well congrats. You are doing what is the not only the most popular method of aiming but also the most easy that is if you got the right type of laser. So the thing with laser aiming is its only a matter of point the laser at the target. Meaning that you can have built in IR emiters being used wile aiming your gun. Now heres the thing. It wont do good to have a normal laser under NV brcause it will be very very easy to see under the nacked eye. So have a IR laser. But the laser will eliminate the need for a aditional IR flashlight, focousing issues on aiming, and preserves FOV because you just point the laser. Dont need to hold your handgun high up.

Conclusion: I have been up to doing the whole Night Vision batch of threads. From my personal Hystory to what I have now to tips on using NV with guns. Obviously I aint got not milatary shit. But what I have if used right can be alot more of a advantage for the night then nothing. And I hope this influences a incel in America whos into 2A like me to play around with the idea of Night Vision. You wont be no Splinter Cell but youll have a uniqe experince. And these thread will be here for you unless you wanna get the hardcore details off youtube.