Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Night Vision, Incel addition

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
Ever since I was 10 I was introduced to Call of Duty 4, yep thats right. Modern fucking warfare. And one mission that stood out positively to me was black out. Silenced m4. And night vision goggles. I thought it was so cool and fucking wanted night vision. And a silenced m4. Well one of em I had a hystory with owning 3 such things. I aint got no m4. Closest thing to a m4 I owned was a colt LE 6960(not any more). Wich was actually a far more advanced rifle then a m4. Mostly because of the gas system. Never got a silencer for it but a Aries by tactical solutions for a 22 pistol. But as I was getting into 2A fuckery. I thought of taking a chance to aquire night vision and lets say theres alot more supprises when it comes to owning night vision then guns or even silencers.

First off no way Ill be able to afford milatary night vision. Infact some night vision is literally more expensive then my car or even what ever car most you guys own(assuming you got used 20 year old cars). Instead I had a tiny ass 100$ picket night vision thing. No mount wich Ill eventually have to improvise on that. Its not even built to have one. Its the very 3rd night vision device I owned. First one was one of those eye clops toys back in 2010. Costed my grandma 50$ for one of those things. Screen was fucking far from yout eyes making it hard to walk. Just like the device I have now, it has a built in IR light that glows red that I dont reccomend using against milatary grade stuff. Has a dyopter for focuse. I fucking loved it when I was 10. Then my ass hat of a mom took em from me so she can have them. It was the most man child thing for a mother to do. Then again she did alot worse things like beat the fuck out of me. She was abusive. And dated abusive men.

I eventually got a replacement when I was 18 at my first job. I spent alot of money on dumb shit then. I miss those days. Then again I can do alot more now that Im over 21. But I always thought it was cool, having night vision, seeing shit others cant see. Even though I dont have a real use out of it or most of my hobbies, it brings a experience that I dont really get playing video games or watching superjail on HBO max. If you got 100$ to waste, try out some night vision at the night. Also do reaserch on that shit especially the budgets stuff I have. Its no were near as good as milatary shit but its kinda like a adult toy minus the bedroom shit. And more so out doors if done right. Oh and the NV device I have is called a CARSON DNV OPMOD. Its sopposed to be real tiny but alot better then that damn cyclops device.

I have a red flashlights

I have a red flashlights
For the NV device, you dont really see the red unless you look at the emiter itself. You wont see any red light projected to walls unless the device is like 3 inches away from that wall.

No bro. An actual red led flashlight.

It's a Gerber and uses one aa batt.

It has blue green red and white. With a color filter spinner over the led. Lasts a long time

No bro. An actual red led flashlight.

It's a Gerber and uses one aa batt.

It has blue green red and white. With a color filter spinner over the led. Lasts a long time
I use to own somthing like that, granted I dont even know the brand. My uncle gave it to me for either my 11th or 12th birthday. Cant remember.

With an ir light source any phone can is infrared cameras?!