Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Niggers should be the only one to suffer inkwelldom

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
All other races have earned their right to toilets through their iq.
I'm so fucking tired of trying to iqmaxx and being brutally beaten by my nigger genetics. It's truly tragic.
I just want to be any other race, I don't care if I am still an inkwell.
I support TND even though this would mean my cease of existence.
While I despise my own race, I feel some pity and empathy as we didn't choose this ugly wretched life, it chose us.

Other races shouldn't suffer inkwelldom, only niggers because we are so far inferior to anyone else. (jfl I had to look up how to spell "inferrior")
Although this life sucks, I would gladly suffer it for my fellow inkwelldomcels to all "ascend" as long as they pay me back in booze n shiet, mang.
As I go through life, I see how I have lived this long without ever having a toilet tell me they romantically love me n shiet
it's truly pathetic and shameful.

I even sometimes wonder if there are even "based" niggers. I am starting to think that is a cope myself because I can't become "based" even if I wanted to. I have tried hard countless times to make high iq threads on this forum just for it to be disproved in a one line response jfl at how over it is for me. I can't think.

it's over

I disagree no one deserves this. I only read the title by the way.

@lifefuel thoughts

I disagree no one deserves this. I only read the title by the way.
I do.
I can't even FUCKING IQMOGG A FUCKING BLUEPILLER, FUCK THIS SHIET, MANG...

it's over

dont be so harsh to yourself brocel

Almost no one here deserves inceldom. Unfortunately, this is another low IQ thread from you. :feelshehe:

dont be so harsh to yourself brocel
Fuck my bluepill thinking coping, I need to realize a truth. :feelsYall:
I will take this truthpill and swallow it with alcohol.

it's over

I do like Blackcels tho, they behave differently from NT Blacks.

Niggers should be the only one to suffer inkwelldom​

Niggers and curries. Both these races are irredeemable. They deserve extermination.

Niggers and curries. Both these races are irredeemable. They deserve extermination.
Abos and khoisan too. Also kikes for everything they’ve done

What's so funny? You think our suffering and stagnation at the bottom of society is funny??! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
is there a diffrence between the taste off niggerflesh and curry??

Curries probably taste like shit, and I mean actual shit

yes. curry flesh has less muscle and more fat. curry flesh is also dirtier.

I'm so fucking tired of trying to iqmaxx and being brutally beaten by my nigger genetics. It's truly tragic.

Piracetam and analogues can help greatly.

you're already superior to most nogs due to being able to self-reflect

Fellow blackcel here and I see your point and feel your pain. This site is literally one of the only few corners of the planet where there are actually based, high iq blacks. Ghetto blacks are the real problem tbh.

Fellow blackcel here and I see your point and feel your pain. This site is literally one of the only few corners of the planet where there are actually based, high iq blacks. Ghetto blacks are the real problem tbh.
They really are, blood…
I happened to be at the airport recently and there were a family of niggers. About 3-4 teen (15-17 age) negros and 2 (8-10 age)The parents were letting their teen negro sons beat on their younger brothers infront of other passengers in the airport.
They became so rowdy at one point that they ran into a noodle/rice couple AND a cumskin couple. I immediately felt 2nd hand embarrassment. The staff spoke to the parents and I believe it was about their sons.
I wish we had a race that behaves like all other races in public jfl…

it’s over