Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Niggers overrepresented in corporate marketing!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/wokecapital/status/1374118814124707841?s=21

JFL all niggers or Asian wAHmen. not a single white male, no rice male, no curry male. If you were asked to guess Americas demographic make up based on corporate marketing, you'd think it's 90%+ niggers.

also Netflix more pedo bullshit:
View: https://twitter.com/wokecapital/status/1373339453318594561?s=21
, 7 year old trans girl, fucking 7 year old! :feelsclown:wtf clown world, ofc the director of the movie is a gay like.

you legit can't make this shit up lmao

This world is just a joke, the only thing that makes it worth living is seeing how it will end up.

Cumskins are the real oppressed demographic

If you dont buy a product sold by a black male thats very much racist

they are marketing to the nFL demographic

If you dont buy a product sold by a black male thats very much racist

I had the same thought the other day in the gym noticing commercials on TV screens in the background - most commercials featured niggers, asian foids, crippled folks in wheelchairs - everyone, but white able men lol

Wow cum stains are truly oppressed just like foids

View: https://twitter.com/wokecapital/status/1374118814124707841?s=21

JFL all niggers or Asian wAHmen. not a single white male, no rice male, no curry male. If you were asked to guess Americas demographic make up based on corporate marketing, you'd think it's 90%+ niggers.

also Netflix more pedo bullshit:
View: https://twitter.com/wokecapital/status/1373339453318594561?s=21
, 7 year old trans girl, fucking 7 year old! :feelsclown:wtf clown world, ofc the director of the movie is a gay like.

you legit can't make this shit up lmao

What Jews and nonwhites do to your country

It's peak Negro fatigue. There's only so much niggers a sane man can tolerate.

I hope they never use arabs in these ads, they just make people look so soy and faggy.
It's better to not have your ethnic group be represented in white "cultural" exports these days to be honest.

It's better to not have your ethnic group be represented in white "cultural" exports these days to be honest.
Yup. They use them as an attempt to brainwash and faggotize the people. parasites, I tell you

Luckily they will never represent me as a blackcel in these virtue signaling commercials. They only advertise fags, women and disabled people on commercials nowadays. Trust me you do not want to be represented by these people, Cut off your cable and stop watching TV.

It's modern corporations. They're all afraid of being accused of being racist by SJWs

SJWs tell you you’re privileged while stabbing you in the back.

LowIQ af for falling for this obvious bait

Despite niggers making 13% of the population they make 50% of all advertisements.

You aren't gonna do anything about so just keep quiet and keep bending over with your asshole spread wide open for those nigger cocks you like so much

Last edited:
bending over with my asshole spread wide open for those nigger cocks I like so much

Last edited:
How many times have you renewed your membership on there faggot?

You aren't gonna do anything about so just keep quiet and keep bending over with your asshole spread wide open for those nigger cocks you like so much
Nigger nigger kfc white wahmen watermelon shieeet nigga swag nigga drip gang gang

If nazis won and saw shit like this they would just roll up to that studio get everyone outside and execute them all indiscriminately.

roflmao

lol

Blackwash, media convincing kids about the normalization of gender dysphoria, peak clown world.

LMAO BASED.

We need to bring back crucifixions. Or at the very least make public humiliation acceptable again.

Edit: And the guillotines for these elites.

7 year old trans girl, fucking 7 year old! :feelsclown:wtf clown world, ofc the director of the movie is a gay like.
Man what the fuck happened in the last twenty years
How the fuck did we get here

This is why I'm unironically for deporting all non-whites from Europe and having a complete fascist dictatorship

White men are way more cucked than Asian men.