Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Niggers have horrendous taste in chicas, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
This is somewhat of a continuation of my previous thread about the blonde Eastern Orthodox chica i worked with, mang.

In another fine day of wagecucking at the airport, me and some other coworker chicos were discussing sexy chicas n shiet ofc when someone mentioned her

Thats when one of them, a dindu ofc, actually said she wasnt his type. Being the based mang i was, i looked at him sideways and swiftly said, “i gotta question ur taste now,” mang

These apes seem to just not know true beauty n shiet, even when it literally walked by right in front of them, mang:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Low inhib with a 7/10 face? :feelsjuice:

Probably because the chica wasn't morbidly obese.

I literally said “6/10 at best,” mang :smonk:
After you told me you had a 7/10 face, if I remember correctly; even then, a 6/10 face and your low inhibition is good, you've already received positive attention from foids. :feelshehe:

After you told me you had a 7/10 face, if I remember correctly; even then, a 6/10 face and your low inhibition is good, you've already received positive attention from foids. :feelshehe:
Sub 8 + rice is still a major failo in this soyciety anyway, mang

Not sure if there is any validity to this, but divergent blacks (a.k.a failed blacks, nerds, non-NT rejects) tend to appreciate that sort of stuff more than regular males of the melanin-enriched persuasion. May just be confirmation bias though.
He was a wannabe rapper tyronelite, Chico :feelshehe:

Sub 8 + rice is still a major failo in this soyciety anyway, mang
A 7/10 rice can't ascend? :feelsseriously:

Too much sub 8 theory on this forum, chico. :feelshehe:

@Zer0/∞

Niggers love thicc foids. I'll look at some of the noodlewhores they choose and think what the fuck man lol. Of course, I got no options so i'll take those but still...

Like Sean pdiddy combs recent noodlewhore baby mama for example. Shes alright but she isn't exactly the east asian/southeast asian beauty standard.

Last edited:
Niggers love thicc foids. I'll look at some of the noodlewhores they choose and think what the fuck man lol.

Like Sean pdiddy combs noodlewhore recent noodlewhore baby mama for example
They’ll literally muhdik everything except for non-grotesque chicas, mang :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They’ll literally muhdik everything except for non-grotesque chicas, mang :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It is good that they have different taste boyo, if they didn't, the competition for good looking foids would be even for more intense

It is good that they have different taste boyo, if they didn't, the competition for good looking foids would be even for more intense
True, still funny to laugh about, nonetheless, mang :feelskek:

Suspect farts

Mang you work at the airport too? Shiit wyd mang

niggers when they see white woman can't be legally classified as a hippo
Tom