Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Nofap is not cope pt.2, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I realize that there hasn’t been any shortage of chicas at church whove been stealing glances at me n shiet, mang.

The rational side of me tells me it’s because I’m still a new face there and the lone ricecel, but the nofapmaxxed side of me longs for at least one of those gazes to mean something more n shiet, mang…

Especially when the 1 chica stared at me with a smile for a good while, mang:feelsohh:

so how has it helped you exactly

I realize that there hasn’t been any shortage of chicas at church whove been stealing glances at me n shiet, mang.

The rational side of me tells me it’s because I’m still a new face there and the lone ricecel, but the nofapmaxxed side of me longs for at least one of those gazes to mean something more n shiet, mang…

Especially when the 1 chica stared at me with a smile for a good while, mang:feelsohh:
Carry a rose quartz in your left pocket.

you are retarded if this is not a larp and she was not 1/10 you need to delete your acc and fuck off from here.
How often r russoids sexually into ricecels n shiet, mang?

you wrote that she stared at you and smiled nigga, i didnt. how tf could i know. if you mean russian girls, they are one of biggest sluts in whole world.
I’m stereotyping, Chico. Idk for sure because she could’ve been any kind of Eastern European chica, mang

if she was really smiling at you and staring it means she wants your dick and you are not incel. simple as that
Cant rule out mere church niceness facade n shiet, mang

fuck that shit nigga ahe aint employee of a church to be paid to smile at you. i used to go to orthodox church every week and i know not single girl ever smiled at me. we both know what it means. u are larping or are some fucking chadlite trolling.
>rice manletcel
>chadlite
Pick 1, Chico