Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers celebrating the return of the white man

Colonizers gonna colonize

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

@lifefuel @Made in Heaven and @CantEscapeYourFate once their larp ends and they actually have to live without white people

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

@lifefuel @Made in Heaven and @CantEscapeYourFate once their larp ends and they actually have to live without white people

Stupid fucking white foid laughing at him lie there is pure ragefuel, they want to do nothing to save their own race as long as the niggers have big enough cocks. I hope she gets raped by one so fucking hard that her smelly cunt bleeds and gets an infection, killing her

says the nigga who migrated to and lives in a white country:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Doesn't change the truth of what I said. Sanda can build functioning societies without the need of snow niggeŕs, this logic doesn't extend to indians

Doesn't change the truth of what I said. Sanda can build functioning societies without the need of snow niggeŕs, this logic doesn't extend to indians
Stop the cope. In the 70+ years that sand niggers have had oil wealth, all they've done is paid to have infrastructure and fancy towers that FOREIGN, WHITES designed and curries slaved to build. Even the fucking chinks build their own electronics and computers. Stop pretending like sands would compete with others who build civilization.

We don't need slavery, but we desparetly need TND

We don't need slavery, but we desparetly need TND

Stupid fucking white foid laughing at him lie there is pure ragefuel, they want to do nothing to save their own race as long as the niggers have big enough cocks. I hope she gets raped by one so fucking hard that her smelly cunt bleeds and gets an infection, killing her
Who? The main bitch talking sounded black.

Stop the cope. In the 70+ years that sand niggers have had oil wealth, all they've done is paid to have infrastructure and fancy towers that FOREIGN, WHITES designed and curries slaved to build. Even the fucking chinks build their own electronics and computers. Stop pretending like sands would compete with others who build civilization.
Old sands were of great empires. Don't know what happened to them.

Who? The main bitch talking sounded black.
Right when the nigger knocks him out the white foid pointing her finger is the one talking and supporting the nigger

Right when the nigger knocks him out the white foid pointing her finger is the one talking and supporting the nigger
Okay. But the main one talking and calling him a racist is a negroid

But Islam isn't exactly new, hell they even had Islamic golden era
Sands are demonstrably capable of making good societies, at times they mogged white people by most tangible metrics. Upper caste curries can as well. Only a few races like gypsies are genuinely incapable of making a functioning society. The idea of a gypsy ethnostate would be a total dystopian nightmare to all gypsies

Sands are demonstrably capable of making good societies, at times they mogged white people by most tangible metrics. Upper caste curries can as well. Only a few races like gypsies are genuinely incapable of making a functioning society. The idea of a gypsy ethnostate would be a total dystopian nightmare to all gypsies
I agree. They have certainly demonstrated that they can in the past. But they've been buck broken by the terrorist Genghis Khan and haven't been the same since.

FOREIGN, WHITES designed
This just is not true. I remember this is the same cope some Burmese chimpanzee tried to use against me in a similar manner. Faggots always want to give credit to the infrastructure and systems in saudi arabia to the mythical europeans when there are barely any europrans in saudi arabia to begin with outside of the few thousand russian women that the saudis bring in to marry

Many of the ministers of Saudi arabia, if not outright all of them, are Arabs

Screenshot 20231221 124203 Samsung Internet

I agree. They have certainly demonstrated that they can in the past. But they've been buck broken by the terrorist Genghis Khan and haven't been the same since.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything at fucking all today? There is zero correlation at all with ANYTHING. You are so braindead

But Islam isn't exactly new, hell they even had Islamic golden era
Most of the genius of the Islamic golden age was from Persians, Alexandrian Greeks, Andalusians, non Arab North Africans. The only Arab genius you can really point to is Ibn Khaldun. Now these populations are both heavily mixed with Arabs and have gone through many centuries of heavy consanguineous marriage.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything at fucking all today? There is zero correlation at all with ANYTHING. You are so braindead
Really? Genghis Khan pillages through your lands, kills millions, DESTROYS YOUR EMPIRE, but that has ABSOLUTELY ZERO CORRELATION AT ALL WITH ANYTHING?

And you're calling me braindead?

iu

Old sands were of great empires. Don't know what happened to them.
There is a demonstrably constant effort by snow niggers, be they anglos franks or ashkenazis, to keep the MENA region destabilized or under their authority as a means of preventing any competition. We see what they did to libya and Iraq, or how France economically chokes most NA countries, where they prope up a military dictator in egypt. Constantly instigating coups and false flags. Israel's mere existence is proof of this as they outright admit thay Israel is essentially a glorified military outpost in the MENA region to keep control and power over the local geopolitics and resources , such as how Israel not only attacks Palestine, but also Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and even Egypt are under the pre-suppoed military power that America provides Israel.

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/RMLTmkbmRDs

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/2HZs-v0PR44

You could maybe make a case for blacks being unable to build proper societies, but in terms of MENA and Latin America, it is abundantly clear that most of the economic and social hardships in those 2 areas are largely due to Jewmerican snow nigger bullshit that has persisted for well over 70 years, and no one who is genuine with themselves would deny that.

This is why I yearn for Total Cracker Death. The collapse of the west is clearly the only way MENA will ever escape the tyranny of these orcs

Last edited:
Really? Genghis Khan pillages through your lands, kills millions, DESTROYS YOUR EMPIRE, but that has ABSOLUTELY ZERO CORRELATION AT ALL WITH ANYTHING?

And you're calling me braindead?

iu
Tell me what that has to do with what's happening in modern times. I 'll wait.

Tell me what that has to do with what's happening in modern times. I 'll wait.
You had how many centuries to rebuild? Europe went through a bubonic plague, constant warring, and yet came out on top scientifically, economically, politically, and culturally by the 19th century. Arabia got wrecked ONCE and never really recovered from it.

Most of the genius of the Islamic golden age was from Persians, Alexandrian Greeks, Andalusians, non Arab North Africans. The only Arab genius you can really point to is Ibn Khaldun. Now these populations are both heavily mixed with Arabs and have gone through many centuries of heavy consanguineous marriage.
Absolutely bullshit, this is nothing but lies. Why do people always act like such faggots when there were dozens of Arabs who contributed to the Islamic Golden age. They were nor Persians, or greeks, or Amazighs. But actual arabs. You need to stop blathering shit when you don't even know what you are saying

Ibn al-Nafis
Ibn Rushd
Ibn al-Haytham
Muhammad al-Idrisi

All arabs.

Also,you are wrong once again about arabs heavily mixing with the locals that they conquered. It obviously happened to a degree, but most populations even in modern times are genetically distinct form Saudis, let alone 1000 years ago when there naturally would have been less time for the mixing to have happened

You had how many centuries to rebuild? Europe went through a bubonic plague, constant warring, and yet came out on top scientifically, economically, politically, and culturally by the 19th century. Arabia got wrecked ONCE and never really recovered from it.
Part of Europe were being ruled by Anatolians by the turn of the 19th century JFL.

Arabia was never attacked by the Mongols you absolute troglodyte. You aren't even making any arguments.

Absolutely bullshit, this is nothing but lies. Why do people always act like such faggots when there were dozens of Arabs who contributed to the Islamic Golden age. They were nor Persians, or greeks, or Amazighs. But actual arabs. You need to stop blathering shit when you don't even know what you are saying

Ibn al-Nafis
Ibn Rushd
Ibn al-Haytham
Muhammad al-Idrisi

All arabs.

Also,you are wrong once again about arabs heavily mixing with the locals that they conquered. It obviously happened to a degree, but most populations even in modern times are genetically distinct form Saudis, let alone 1000 years ago when there naturally would have been less time for the mixing to have happened
At least one you listed, of an exhaustive list of four whole names, is in total doubt whether he is Arab or Persian. Another two are dubiously """Arab""" from Al-Andalus.

Big fail. Fuck you, moron.
Thebird

niggers are animals just look at how they act. police should slap the fuck out of them.

At least one you listed, of an exhaustive list of four whole names, is in total doubt whether he is Arab or Persian. Another two are dubiously """Arab""" from Al-Andalus.

Big fail. Fuck you, moron.
View attachment 1010504
Being Andalusian doesn't mean not being arab

That being said, the Greeks were largely responsible for the pisslamic golden age to begin with.

white demons mang!!!1!

"We sand niggers can definitely build stable rich countries

Saudi, Turkey, Oman, and UAE.

So yes.

Even Syria, iraq,and libya had far better living standards prior to being invaded.
however we prefer to live in Kaffr countries teehee"
Shitskin pajeet projection is always a source of unadulterated comedy. The biggest diaspora slave cockroaches on earth is your pathetic race.

You leave your countries because your own land is a shithole of your own doing because of your dravidian chimpanzee genetics

We leave our countries because jewmericans are war mongering kikes who refuse to fuck off out of our lands.

Screenshot 20231221 231822 Samsung Internet

There is a demonstrably constant effort by snow niggers, be they anglos franks or ashkenazis, to keep the MENA region destabilized or under their authority as a means of preventing any competition. We see what they did to libya and Iraq, or how France economically chokes most NA countries, where they prope up a military dictator in egypt. Constantly instigating coups and false flags. Israel's mere existence is proof of this as they outright admit thay Israel is essentially a glorified military outpost in the MENA region to keep control and power over the local geopolitics and resources , such as how Israel not only attacks Palestine, but also Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and even Egypt are under the pre-suppoed military power that America provides Israel.

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/RMLTmkbmRDs

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/2HZs-v0PR44

You could maybe make a case for blacks being unable to build proper societies, but in terms of MENA and Latin America, it is abundantly clear that most of the economic and social hardships in those 2 areas are largely due to Jewmerican snow nigger bullshit that has persisted for well over 70 years, and no one who is genuine with themselves would deny that.

This is why I yearn for Total Cracker Death. The collapse of the west is clearly the only way MENA will ever escape the tyranny of these orcs

I don't see how this is different to the British exploiting India but you would accuse Indians for losing because they can't cooperate instead of applying the same logic to MENA people, the British didn't fight with them directly for the most part but bribed many people in the administration to infiltrate their political system and install puppet rulers.

The Indian kingdoms actually won the first few wars against the British before falling under their rule, the British realised they couldn't fight directly on so they tried destabilising the governments by using bribing tactics. Of course colonisation as in complete takeover of the country doesn't happen anymore so Anglos are fighting the MENA governments by destabilising their governments and making billions in profit through third party organisations.

The Chinese were intelligent enough to enforce censorship and isolationist policies so the Anglos never got to fully colonise them, not in the 19th century and not now either, of course they aren't perfect either since their women get stolen left and right but at least the government is smart enough to not fall to outside control.

Thoughts? Serious replies though, I don't want to engage in useless ad hominem replies

Turks aren't sand niggers though.

So yes.

Even Syria, iraq,and libya had far better living standards prior to being invaded.
Living standards built by Ottomans and European colonists.

Shitskin pajeet projection is always a source of unadulterated comedy. The biggest diaspora slave cockroaches on earth is your pathetic race.

You leave your countries because your own land is a shithole of your own doing because of your dravidian chimpanzee genetics
Funny how you accuse Indians of leaving their country for being poor(ignoring the fact that only rich and highly educated Indians have the ability to migrate anywhere) yet when gazillion Sand Nigger rapefugees literally trash European countries you say based. Rules for thee but not for me eh ? At least Indians in USA, UAE and everywhere else have the decency to work and not be social welfare leeches like Sand Niggers. Kek I like how every sand nigger's answer to their subhumanity is UAE and Gulf Countries which are exclusively run by immigrants. Are you a Gulf Citizen ? Are you a Rich Sheik ? Do you own Saudi Aramco ? Nah you are poor shitskin who would rather flee like a pussy than defend his own land. Sand Niggers will praise Gulf Countries while those same Gulf countries don't allow them to enter and much rather have Curry and SEA migrants. Also not all Indians are labourers in UAE lol. Check this list.

We leave our countries because jewmericans are war mongering kikes who refuse to fuck off out of our lands.

View attachment 1011278

Skill issue. Not anyone's fault Arabs are too weak to defend themselves from Kikes and Murica. Vietnamese people were waged war on by Murica too. You don't see them complaining. Afghans faced an entire superpower down. Sand Niggers couldn't defeat a barely formed country back in 1949.

You literally repeat leftist arguements. "Uh it's whytes people fault my race can't accomplish anything".
Go back to Reddit and discuss evil white people with your homo leftist pals.

Last edited:
Turks aren't sand niggers

Wrong.

Main qimg 73f858b7d3d456a6f5e35b4b23ed0b9c lq

Living standards built by Ottomans and European colonists.
You got proof for that claim?

Funny how you accuse Indians of leaving their country for being poor
Thats not an accusation, that is simply reality becahse indians are too low IQ

(ignoring the fact that only rich and highly educated Indians have the ability to migrate anywhere)
That is far from the truth in regards to the indians in canada. However, regardless of whether those indians are rich or poor, they still insist on mass migrating to white countries out of their shithole

yet when gazillion Sand Nigger rapefugees literally trash European countries you say based. Rules for thee but not for me eh ?
Yep, because Europeans deserve it for what they did to MENA countries. What goes around comes around. Or as you say later on in your reply, "Skill Issue. Not anyone's fault Europeans are too weak to defend themselves from sand refugees"

1b22d677 2bae 4898 be28 3f0c2bb6e3be
E03bff01 740d 4c98 b85c ad42605c7a64
Ccbfcd78 9fcd 4db5 b590 143faeb32f1d
42ffc8b5 269a 4d95 ab9a f1af99834bff

At least Indians in USA, UAE and everywhere else have the decency to work and not be social welfare leeches like Sand Niggers.

Yeah, they just leech off of the food banks instead

Screenshot 20231222 012423 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20231222 012343 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20231222 012327 Samsung Internet

Jokes aside, you got any evidence for your claim? Pajeets are a slave race in UAE, the Arabs would not even pee on them if they were dying of thirst, let alone give them welfare

Kek I like how every sand nigger's answer to their subhumanity is UAE and Gulf Countries which are exclusively run by immigrants.
They are not run by immigrants in any capacity.

Screenshot 20231221 124203 Samsung Internet

Are you a Gulf Citizen ? Are you a Rich Sheik ? Do you own Saudi Aramco ?
Lmao in comes the pajeet shitskin brain racial behaviour. You cockroaches really cant help yourselves huh? Is this because of your tiny little brains? You did this last time we argued and you still got BTFO.

Stay. ON. TOPIC. YOU LOWLY ANIMAL. Enough with your tangents.

What does that have to do with anything

Nah you are poor shitskin

Your mother would gleefully deep throat my pink cock just to get a taste of non-shitskin dick, kettle. The fact that youre brown like diarrhea yet insist on calling me slurs like that show how much you must hate yourself

20220610 124206

who would rather flee like a pussy than defend his own land.
Garuntee you live in the west too, so please don't open your mouth and talk as if you're some white European when you're a literal shit colored Australoid.

Sand Niggers will praise Gulf Countries while those same Gulf countries don't allow them to enter and much rather have Curry and SEA migrants.
Thats because SEA and Curry migrants are easier to abuse and whip into servitude like the dogs that they are. Do i need to show you how many articles there are of indians and indonesians being abused and tortured by arabs?

Also, what the fuck is going on here? Faggot nigger is out here blathering to me about how MENA can't build proper societies then he's bragging about his Curry brethren fleeing hindustan for the privilege of working under Arab rule JFL.

Also not all Indians are labourers in UAE lol. Check this list.

Those Indian billionaires made their wealth outside of the UAE, they just happen to be living their now for whatever reason. Try reading their wiki pages FFS

Although that does beg the question huh? Why are these billionaire pajeets choosing to live among Arabs instead of their fellow Indians? Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Skill issue. Not anyone's fault Arabs are too weak to defend themselves from Kikes and Murica. Vietnamese people were waged war on by Murica too. You don't see them complaining. Afghans faced an entire superpower down.

Vietnamese do complain about the atrocities their people faced by Jewmericans. Maybe because you're a white worshipping pajeet cuckold, it's you who passively cucks out and forgives whites for enslaving your kind, but you're damn fucking delusional if you think the same applies to the Vietnamese and Afghans

And once again, just like last time, this has zero relation to do with MENAs and their abilitiy to build high tier society. Ours is due to foreign intervention. Your country being a shithole is due to your genetics. Ours isn't due to our genetics. Key difference, Abo

Sand Niggers couldn't defeat a barely formed country back in 1949.

The absolute fucking state or the curry mind to think Israel was "barely formed" when it had the backing of the entire west

You literally repeat leftist arguements.
Geopolitics is not "leftist arguments"

"Uh it's whytes people fault my race can't accomplish anything".

My race has accomplished plenty. That is not what anyone was arguing here and you once again display the shitskinjeet racial behaviour of going on tangents. We were talking of whether or not MENA can have functioning societies without white people existing, which was what OP was initially claiming indirectly. And I have shown thay yes, MENA can. You, on the other hand, have failed to show how any pajeet could ever have an adequate proper first world country.

Go back to Reddit and discuss evil white people with your homo leftist pals.
Where did I say white people are evil? You need to stop getting so offended at the gods you worship being criticized for their orcish behaviour

Attachments

• 20220610_124206.jpg
    20220610_124206.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Last edited: