Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers beat a poor autistic boy

remember to society the autistic guy is the bad one here

I hate NIGGERS!

quit posting this coal

then they cry about kids going ER in schools

Those aggressive apes should belong in zoo.

These niggas mang:feelswhat:

why nigga lookin like snoopdog in the first frame

wtf he is already back? fuck this shit ban this fucking cunt
oh its you

giphy.gif

guarantee the mayosperg's mother told him to "be the bigger man and walk away" JFL. he couldve held his own with that skinny nigger easily

Hope she go ER and kill all then (in gta v) :smonk:

When we where a proper country we had a way of dealing with this animals

IMG 0058

City niggers are the most violent against autistics

Man they even move and act like they are already in prison jfl.

Imagine the dad watching this video and there is nothing he can do except maybe kill these kids and go to jail

Last edited:
Carry a Glock 17 to always shoot one of these nigs. Don't worry the second amendment will protects you

We are in the 21st century, this is not supposed to happen. What has this world come to?
I mean monkies absuing humans.

what the fuck is wrong with niggers

Niggers are some of the most NT people on Earth, which is partially why I dislike the collective of Niggers(nothing against the blackcels here ofc)

:yes:

I support two types of TND:
Total Nigger Death
Total NTfag Death.

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks
Of course the ape has to pick on someone who's smaller than him, niggers are worthless pussys.

Of course the ape has to pick on someone who's smaller than him, niggers are worthless pussys.
And of course someone who is socially incompetent, due to being non-NT, and likely couldn't discern what was even happening.

Niggers are some of the most NT people on Earth, which is partially why I dislike the collective of Niggers(nothing against the blackcels here ofc)

:yes:

I support two types of TND:
Total Nigger Death
Total NTfag Death.

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks
sorry man but can you not tag me in bully videos like this it really triggers my bullying ptsd :feelsbadman:

luckily coulve skipped the video in time

sorry man but can you not tag me in bully videos like this it really triggers my bullying ptsd :feelsbadman:

luckily coulve skipped the video in time
Brutal I'm sorry man, won't happen again.

I was bullied by both foids & guys, but the foid bullying hurt way more, at least internally. :cryfeels:

From one abused-dogcel to another:

0qxibu4cpp081