Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL nigger hits the sped kid

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-

So niggers & some wigger bully some aspie curry brootal

nigers and phones ban now

Most niggers are tyrone, This one is just a mutt lmao. Couldn't beat up his fellow niggas so he had to look dominant somehow

Most niggers are tyrone, This one is just a mutt lmao. Couldn't beat up his fellow niggas so he had to look dominant somehow
im suprised how the sped kid survived that punch and didnt go to sleep

So niggers & some wigger bully some aspie curry brootal
They did call the nigger a fucking pussy and asked what the point of hitting the autist was.

ED2CB341 180B 43FF 98C8 7B6587C34A7A

The nigger is the sp-ed.

Fucks that nigger for bullying sperg kid

If i had a whip, i will literally whipped his back like his old masters

i feel like this is what some bullies do. they want others to love them so they try to make themselves look good by brutalizing the weak

average negro, one tried to fight me over his negress gf because i looked in her general direction

negroes will luckily all die to drug addiction, tempted to go to some lawless african nation and commit ethnic cleansing (in surgeon simulator)

I WILL SLAUGHTER THEM ALL FOR NOT BEING ME FILTHY INCORRECTIONS

i thought the sped kids had to use the bathroom with a teacher waiting outside the stall or something or shit like this dont happen
Oh yeah I remember that. But I think it depends on the severity of ones mental disorder

average negro, one tried to fight me over his negress gf because i looked in her general direction

negroes will luckily all die to drug addiction, tempted to go to some lawless african nation and commit ethnic cleansing (in surgeon simulator)
nigger moment