Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers are looting freely in commiefornia, turning San Francisco into a ghost town

Good, I hope they loot even more and fuck over more boomers/normies/foids/chads.

Feel sorry for my Californian counterparts. Although my region isn't any better...

why do you assume it was blacks who were looting?
just kidding.

Good, I hope they loot even more and fuck over more boomers/normies/foids/chads.
Many wage-slavecels will lose their jobs when the stores close down though.

Many wage-slavecels will lose their jobs when the stores close down though.
It's the upscale part of the city, you really think they hire ugly short deformed males in those places? they only hire stacies/chads/chadlites etc.

It's the upscale part of the city, you really think they hire ugly short deformed males in those places? they only hire stacies/chads/chadlites etc.
JFL at thinking Stacies work at stores.

JFL at thinking Stacies work at stores.
A lot of stacies work at high end stores like Gucci, LV etc. my point still stands, keep feeling bad for "muh opressed wage slave chads"

:feelsdevil:Based:feelsdevil:

But I may move there eventually, hopefully the issue is fixed by then.

I wish I was a left coast nigger

E44424DB 167F 463E 9D93 167C68C123B3

INCELS, LET'S GO GET US SOME FRESH DRIP :smonk:

systematic oppression

I remember the time when Floyd thing happened (read "when fentanyl druggie overdosed and the public went apeshit"). Two black women were discussing looting a Target store on TWITTER. They had their photos, they were obviously real people and not fakes... casually discussing the looting. So, the other girl posted a PASSWORD to the door or drawer, or whatever... some kind of password which was obviously going to let the other girl steal shit, and said "you go girl get whotchu want". Bitch was a cashier or a security guard, she worked at that fucking store.
I mean, I'm not mad at her for stealing from a large business, it changes nothing for me... but the audacity and just how she felt completely safe and secure from any consequences is so disgusting. She knows nothing is going to happen to her, not on twitter and not in real life.

I reported the tweet, saved it as a bookmark and revisited a month later - do you think it was removed? :feelshaha:
meanwhile my tweet about rap music being bad for people was taken down in less than an hour, 15 minutes

Last edited:
16968 107060849311349 7048325 nn

Doogy will make California White again!

Gigabased. They take what they know is theirs. Unlike obedient white cucks who are just looking for an excuse to give their money to Jews and suck their balls.

Gigabased. They take what they know is theirs. Unlike obedient white cucks who are just looking for an excuse to give their money to Jews and suck their balls.
White americans are literally financing Israel for some (((religious))) reasons

i mean it's commiefornia so lifefuel news tbh, they are getting what they preach for JFL

You uplift them. They shoplift you.

I remember the time when Floyd thing happened (read "when fentanyl druggie overdosed and the public went apeshit"). Two black women were discussing looting a Target store on TWITTER. They had their photos, they were obviously real people and not fakes... casually discussing the looting. So, the other girl posted a PASSWORD to the door or drawer, or whatever... some kind of password which was obviously going to let the other girl steal shit, and said "you go girl get whotchu want". Bitch was a cashier or a security guard, she worked at that fucking store.
I mean, I'm not mad at her for stealing from a large business, it changes nothing for me... but the audacity and just how she felt completely safe and secure from any consequences is so disgusting. She knows nothing is going to happen to her, not on twitter and not in real life.

I reported the tweet, saved it as a bookmark and revisited a month later - do you think it was removed? :feelshaha:
meanwhile my tweet about rap music being bad for people was taken down in less than an hour, 15 minutes
Twitard is only for niggers and their enablers. I don't know why you would waste time in that shithole.

the plan is for the US to get invaded & wiped out by (((their))) nigger army afterall so not very surprising , white America still have their guns to get rid of niggers and jews but they uplift them instead jfl

High IQ. They don't hesitate like cuck whites. They take what they want when they want. Rape when they want, where they want. Kill who they want, wherever they want.
You uplift them. They shoplift you.
True tbh. They are very unpleasant to be around even if they are based. I always avoid them especially young ones.

Dont say looting, that's racist

Imagine living in the West Coast. Yet again, it's only a matter of time before NYC also gets ravaged.

San Francisco can sink to the bottom of the Pacific ocean for all I care, I don't care. :feelsjuice::yes: