Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NiggER youtuber Twomad dies of bluepill OD

Are you sure?

Delphine is a dirty DIRTY whore so I wouldn’t have put it past her at all to climb up on his BBC for extra added attention and or clout.
Yeah I'm sure. It was all for profitable stunts. No where I can find anything about this guy sleeping with her except for memes. It was all too make "incels" angry

XXXTentacion was a Tyronelet and still had his death mocked by soyfags and cuckitor band kids cause of his woman-beating allegations. Similar thing happened to Tyrones Pop Smoke and King Von cause of their homophobic lyrics/tweets

It’s strange, leftshits worship and make excuses for blacks until a straight black man decides to punch at people perceived as being higher in the oppression hierarchy, like women or faggots
Because only women are the main protagonists which is incorrect

Etika 2.0, it’s always the blackcels that rope, Renegade #1, Baraka tv, the list just goes on. @Grim_Reaper
Niggers are mentally the foids among other men but they don't have the same privileges as foids.

Etika 2.0, it’s always the blackcels that rope, Renegade #1, Baraka tv, the list just goes on. @Grim_Reaper
Etika wasn't a blackcel. He had multiple gfs throughout his life and was fucking 6'6"

He looks like a bluepilled sub5 jestermaxxer who realized the blackpill was true way too late, and decided to OD rather than go ER.

This is the danger of continuing to deny the blackpill. When it comes to collect it will be so much worse than if you had just accepted it.

The truth is that nobody actually likes ugly jestermaxxers like this. They're laughing at you, not with you. You're an amusing retard. A dancing monkey.
he very well may have been an inkie in denial. I have a shred of sympathy for him if he genuinely woke up to blackpill before roping but he was a jestermaxxing coward

Heterosexual black men are at the very bottom of the leftist pecking order, make no mistake. Leftism is primarily about women* and gays.

Especially women who want to integrate with whites, like AOC.*
hell naw my niggu

blacks have very high smv, i often see them with your libtard foids with tattoos/colored hair

The world would be so much better without talentless content creators. Fvcking parasites to Society.