Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NiggER youtuber Twomad dies of bluepill OD

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Lmao @ TMZ, they probably put this shit out like an hour before his family knew. :lul:

Wow Karma hits this monkey quite fast. Wish all people made fun of incels follow him soon.

2C19618F 6E7F 486A BD75 503BB52DEB85

It’s said he was about to go ER before he died

It's literally always the virtue signalers and incel haters that turn out to be like this. Just one photo of him you can see he is mentally fucked. This is psychopath glare

Sounds like tales but based if true. Mirin someone actually trying to go er
"He wanted to take out multiple innocent lives by getting behind a wheel and going head on on freeway while being high on illegal drugs. He didn't succeed once as he overdosed before killing anybody, so he tried it again."

Lmao what a fucking retard, he was just another drug addict. Rest in piss nigger.

AHAHAHA blackpill always comes to collect :)

If you all don't know who this monkey is, this is the same niggER who made a video on us 2 years ago while making fun of our existence. To that I say, rest in piss you filthy cotton picking watermelon eating kool aid drinking chicken munching niggER :society:

View: https://youtu.be/Guqc9N4oECk?si=Mh1-Ri9etbKhzIZp

Serge and I had to clean up the largest forum raid probably in site history because of that worthless nigger practically by ourselves.

This nigger will not be missed.

Serge and I had to clean up the largest forum raid probably in site history because of that worthless nigger practically by ourselves.

I HATE TWOMAD FUCKING NIGGER HAIL SAINT FATLINK AND ER

What raid, ppl applying massievley??

If you all don't know who this monkey is, this is the same niggER who made a video on us 2 years ago while making fun of our existence. To that I say, rest in piss you filthy cotton picking watermelon eating kool aid drinking chicken munching niggER :society:

he got karma

Rip bozo, you wont BE missed

Imagine sucking up To normies and making fun of us. Then in turn realizing this normies arent in Your side in THE first place once you start having wrongthink.

Fucking funny as fuck lol

how dare him be a fan of my favorite pony

always the virtue signalers and incel haters that turn out to be like this.
Truth. These people are always over compensating, shitting on people who are seen as the bottom of society so they can pretend they are morally superior when in reality they are worse that the people they make fun of.

Nothing of value was lost...

It's literally always the virtue signalers and incel haters that turn out to be like this. Just one photo of him you can see he is mentally fucked. This is psychopath glare

View attachment 1064260
He wanted to destroy but failed miserably. And for his bashing of the incel community I can only say: Fuck that smug nigger!

Imagine sucking up To normies and making fun of us. Then in turn realizing this normies arent in Your side in THE first place once you start having wrongthink.

Fucking funny as fuck lol
Yup, brutal irony

REST IN PISS NIGGER, YOU WON'T BE MISSED! :lul:

WTF even is this shit. Looks like bro at 23 lives a fuller life then I will even if I reach 80

God hath smote the anti incel monkey on the day of utmost cuckery and moggery. So it is written and so it has been done.

He wanted to destroy but failed miserably. And for his bashing of the incel community I can only say: Fuck that smug nigger!
As an Original Man who doesn't know what kind of demons this brotha was dealing with I hope he finds the peace in death that he clearly could not find in life.

That gaze just has mental issues written all over it. And us Original Kings usually don't off ourselves so I think he was really going through something now that I've had time to marinate on this.

stupid nigger lmao THATS WHATCHU GET NIGGERRR!!

As an Original Man who doesn't know what kind of demons this brotha was dealing with I hope he finds the peace in death that he clearly could not find in life.

That gaze just has mental issues written all over it. And us Original Kings usually don't off ourselves so I think he was really going through something now that I've had time to marinate on this.
There was surely something off with that gaze Bro. I bet he suffered for it a long time.

Come on Bro! We was kangz n sheit! Really bro?

There was surely something off with that gaze Bro. I bet he suffered for it a long time.

Come on Bro! We was kangz n sheit! Really bro?
Yeah, we were kings. We still are, but only in the spiritual sense until we repent.

first heard about the big nosed baboon when someone posted his video here and all his faggot normie subscribers tried to get in. Rest in piss you black monkey

Yeah, we were kings. We still are, but only in the spiritual sense until we repent.
You were kings in parts of Africa Bro. I don't mind that at all since its your continent.

HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE THIS NIGGER DIED LOLLLL I HATED HIM SO FUCKING MUCH !
LMFAO FAGGOT

Lol I remember that shit, had to reject retards signing up for weeks

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

Oh yea i remember this nigger he made a video on incels.is

A sub5 ugly niggER killed himself. Rest in piss.