Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NiggER was found dismembERed, aftER informing police that he feared for his life

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/WxOSbs5SLU0

This nigger was found beheaded. Police have reported that the nigger came to the police station and was in fear of his life, telling police that he was being stalked by a group of white men.

Do you guys think the police are telling the truth with regards to “white men” being the stalkers of this nigger?

Or could this be a staged event, fabricated by the govERnment to create more racial division in America, maybe they want to turn “United States of America” into “Divided States of America” because people are easier to control when they aren’t United. It could be a simple “divide and conquer” strategy which is being implemented here.

I was reading the comments on YouTube video, lot of people in the comments are showing angER at what happened to that nigger ape. Will there be more George-Floyd type protests on the horizon? Will the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement once again emerge from the shadows?

Let the chaos reign supreme!

Last edited:
He must have had an awful personality.

He probably got lynched by KKK glowies who want to start a race war

He probably got lynched by KKK glowies who want to start a race war
Hopefully BLM and antifa burn down all the police stations and federal government buildings. Then America will fall, and Canada will take over.

This nigger was found beheaded. Police have reported that the nigger came to the police station and was in fear of his life, telling police that he was being stalked by a group of white men.

Do you guys think the police are telling the truth with regards to “white men” being the stalkers of this nigger?

Or could this be a staged event, fabricated by the govERnment to create more racial division in America, maybe they want to turn “United States of America” into “Divided States of America” because people are easier to control when they aren’t United. It could be a simple “divide and conquer” strategy which is being implemented here.

I was reading the comments on YouTube video, lot of people in the comments are showing angER at what happened to that nigger ape. Will there be more George-Floyd type protests on the horizon? Will the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement once again emerge from the shadows?

Reddit is going to have a field day with this :hax:

I would say something important but I'm so tired I don't care

skeletonmaxxed

Yet fakecel frauds run freely like they own the place. You know exactly who I’m talking about jfl

Blatantly rigged election to split the vote
No I mean fat link changed his avatar and he left or something

Please let this be true.

It’s probably a false flag meant to cause more retard riots

didn't the assassination of 21st century intellectual polymath genius George Floyd teach wypipo not to murder niggers?

didn't the assassination of 21st century intellectual polymath genius George Floyd teach wypipo not to murder niggers?

Yeah George Floyd had an IQ of 200 and I heard he has 2 PhDs (the news won’t mention that obviously).

It’s sad to see such valuable members of society being killed for no reason.

I will take revenge for my niggas

blm riots again would be fun tbh

blm riots again would be fun tbh

BLM riots were based! Niggas started fires, broke stores and basically caused a lot of damage to propERty. Niggers used George Floyd’s death as an excuse to be able to follow their true “nigger nature”, their nature of violence and aggression, which came out in the form of robbERies and looting

No I mean fat link changed his avatar and he left or something
He temporarily hardbanned me for "trolling". But I'm back at least.

Likely done by other niggers. Gang life and shit.

Nvm I didn't read. Either way it's probably done by other gangsters (regardless of race)

View: https://youtu.be/4O__edtd68E