Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Announcement: Anyone who wants their icons back to normal click to find out how and when it’s happening!

• Thread starter Frat Link The Chad
  • Start date
Frat Link The Chad

Frat Link The Chad

Ouch!
★★★★★
On @Broly hog day just post in this here thread and I’ll fix your account wherever possible, so you can upload any ugly or dumb bullshit your little heart’s desire, from the superior icons that I have blessed you with via my wisdom of knowing what’s good for you all far better than you do yourselves. :feelskek:

Note: There is or was a legitimate ongoing glitch outside of my fun having which prevents myself or users changing their icons at all and I don’t know if @Master has gotten around to fixing it yet? :feelshehe:

If you have the glitch your icon space will either just show the first initial of your username like with my bro @based_meme having a “B” for his but if you asked me to try and change it for you it may display a tiny “?” in that space for a little while if not forever for I’m guessing glitch related reasons. :feelsugh:

I have seen various instances however where the “?” eventually returns back to the user’s beginning initial. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Please change my icon back. I don't want to be part of your stupid game.

34171 1

I could never hate this avi, tbh. :lul:

If you have the glitch your icon space will either just show the first initial of your usern like with my bro @based_meme
In the spotlight, once again. :feelsbadman:

Please change my icon back. I don't want to be part of your stupid game.
I don’t want to be a part of your stupid non stop trolling but so long as you continue to insist I’m going to happily continue trolling you right back from time to time until you stop. :feelsthink:

Tfw I’ll be able to change it tomorrow :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

I guess This is what the Ronald McDonald clown college trains you for

I don’t want to be a part of your stupid non stop trolling but so long as you continue to insist I’m going to happily continue trolling you right back from time to time until you stop. :feelsthink:
Dude, I'm not trolling. I'll leave you alone if there's a way of me to change my old avi again.

Dude, I'm not trolling. I'll leave you alone if there's a way of me to change my old avi again.
If only that were true…

You use every single opportunity provided to negatively run your mouth about me with other users.

If you actually even enjoy being a part of this forum you’re very lucky I’m not my predecessor as he’d of sent you packing for good long ago rather than bless you with superior icons.

If only that were true…

You use every single opportunity provided to negatively run your mouth about me with other users.

If you actually even enjoy being a part of this forum you’re very lucky I’m not my predecessor as he’d of sent you packing for good long ago rather than bless you with superior icons.
So what? I've never caused any significant trouble around here and for the most part follow the rules (aside from trolling leafcels but that's just friendly banter) yet you always have a problem when you get personally annoyed.

I just want to be left alone.

let me choose my own avi you fakecel worshipper this should count as male worship given the new rule about anime foids avis

So what?

I just want to be left alone.
You can’t have one without the other.

Fair is fair after all.

You fuck with me you’re going to get fucked with right back. :feelsYall:

“B-but Fat Link I-I have a legitimate criticism of your rule to share!”

Then do it like a big boy man to man in PM’s where such a legitimate and serious grievance can be handled properly and not in front of a crowd whose only purpose you‘d do it there is for either the idea you have strength in numbers or you’re playing to the crowd at my expense for troll laughs.

Well that troll way is never going to work out in your favor as I will always have the last and greatest laugh of all so right now you need to make a decision about all your future conduct if you wish to remain a viable part of incels.is. :feelsthink:

Anime girl avi = Foid worship and bad, will get you banned
Chad avi = Awesome and literally forced upon you

Homosexual janny behaviour

Talking to you in PM is useless, you proved that twice yesterday. You take pleasure in humiliating and annoying others. Alas, your sadistic methods of trolling have negatively impacted your reputation.
1. Huh? The icon I gave you is of the biggest libtard hippie cuck in the known history of cartoons that being Beavis and Buttheads teacher David Van Driessen. He’s as far and away from a Chad as you can possibly get! :feelskek:

2. You’re wound way too tight and until you learn to relax and let go you’re always going to be in a state of constant butthurt about something or someone. Also you’re dead wrong as usual when you said somewhere that I don’t care about anyone here. If that were true I’d just ban anyone forever that even slightly annoyed me but instead I try and help you and darkenigma overcome your various issues and find contentment but that mission was perhaps folly and or hubris on my part as you both may require more than simple friendship and support but a literal psychiatrist’s care of that which I am unfortunately not. :feelsugh:

You can’t have one without the other.

Fair is fair after all.

You fuck with me you’re going to get fucked with right back. :feelsYall:

“B-but Fat Link I-I have a legitimate criticism of your rule to share!”

Then do it like a big boy man to man in PM’s where such a legitimate and serious grievance can be handled properly and not in front of a crowd whose only purpose you‘d do it there is for either the idea you have strength in numbers or you’re playing to the crowd at my expense for troll laughs.

Well that troll way is never going to work out in your favor as I will always have the last and greatest laugh of all so right now you need to make a decision about all your future conduct if you wish to remain a viable part of incels.is. :feelsthink:
funny how you insist to instil every single policy and solve every problem through supposedly democratic means but when faced with negative feedback from a large portion of the userbase you rationalize that as herd mentality with you being ganged up on.

funny how you insist to instil every single policy and solve every problem through supposedly democratic means but when faced with negative feedback from a large portion of the userbase you rationalize that as herd mentality with you being ganged up on.
I never claimed to be perfect brother and since I’m sure you have not noticed I will tell you that from the very beginning of my reign I’ve had just as many if not far more users (to my surprise) be just as pissed off at me if not moreso for not going full site dictator mode. :feelshehe:

I‘ve come to an ancient well thought out conclusion of many a ruler before me which is that theres no pleasing everybody.

Someone’s always ultimately going to end up feeling butthurt, wronged or sleighted whenever a decision is made no matter what that decision might be.

I had already stated before that the is egotistical and narcissistic. Since he is an admin, he may never be in the wrong, surely this is how he sees it and he will justify his actions by praising his own intellect and genius. He doesn't recognize that people, especially mentalcels, have different limits for bullshit. There are people with ADHD, autism, PTSD, emotional dysregulation, etc.

So just telling people to "learn to relax" or to recognize "muh sarcasm" is ignorant and frankly, it's ableist, and @BrettyBoy used to talk about the prevelance of ableism in the incel community. It's a big issue.

There's no justification for this other than your own ego. You know it.
We’re not SJW’s here so we don’t believe in their nonsense terminology such as “ableist” or what have you.

Though that said if a person is so low functioning they can’t easily learn to co-exist with others on a simple online forum of all things then perhaps an online forum simply isn’t the best kind of platform for them to be on or try and express themselves through.

Lastly as I correctly pointed out to you in PM your autism is so strong you wrongly take my genius comments at face value rather than correctly recognizing that I’m joking about myself or as UKers say “taking the piss out of myself” as an actual narcissistic megalomaniac tyrant as you dishonestly and ridiculously try and portray me as being is very very unlikely to wear a silly ass clown icon stuffing it’s face humorously with French fries as I’ve been doing all this time.

Making a fool of oneself is the last thing a narc would ever do brah.

You lose again. :feelsokman:

We’re not SJW’s here so we don’t believe in their nonsense terminology such as “ableist” or what have you.

Though that said if a person is so low functioning they can’t easily learn to co-exist with others on a simple online forum of all things then perhaps an online forum simply isn’t the best kind of platform for them to be on or try and express themselves through.

Lastly as I correctly pointed out to you in PM your autism is so strong you wrongly take my genius comments at face value rather than correctly recognizing that I’m joking about myself or as UKers say “taking the piss out of myself” as an actual narcissistic megalomaniac tyrant as you dishonestly and ridiculously try and portray me as being is very very unlikely to wear a silly ass clown icon stuffing it’s face humorously with French fries as I’ve been doing all this time.

Making a fool of oneself is the last thing a narc would ever do brah.

You lose again. :feelsokman:
>when another user gets annoyed: oh just deal with it, if you can't handle slight Internet banter then you should just go back to your little safe space since this is place is too much to handle for you.
>when you get annoyed: how dare you talk back to me and disrespect me as an admin? you are a whiny bitching sore in the ass and i could ban you if i wasn't someone else i'm just being nice but i will always make sure to have the last laugh here.

>when another user gets annoyed: oh just deal with it, if you can't handle slight Internet banter then you should just go back to your little safe space since this is place is too much to handle for you.
>when you get annoyed: how dare you talk back to me and disrespect me as an admin? you are a whiny bitching sore in the ass and i could ban you if i wasn't someone else i'm just being nice but i will always make sure to have the last laugh here.
It’s called hierarchy my friends.

If respect for leadership is not expected, required and even at times demanded then all we’re left with is anarchy.

If you don’t like it? Black pill club= that way. ——>
:feelsokman:

It’s called hierarchy my friends.

If respect for leadership is not expected, required and even at times demanded then all we’re left with is anarchy.

If you don’t like it? Black pill club= that way. ——>
:feelsokman:
Everyone is due the same amount of respect in any community. The only difference is that you can ban and therefore cut off someone who disagrees with you and other users don't have that power to do so.

Everyone is due the same amount of respect in any community. The only difference is that you can ban and therefore cut off someone who disagrees with you and other users don't have that power to do so.
No. There you’ve got that wrong as well.

No one is owed anything in life but it’s simply common sense to step quietly around a powerful authority figure.

Everyone or at least in America anyway has a choice on how they are treated and if they would like to continue down that particular path or not?

That you two continue to stay rather than mosey on down towards presumably greener pastures let’s me know all that I need to know about the seriousness of your complaints ie they’re not serious and are simple based in juvenile butthurt: “Waaah! Fat Link changed my shitty icon as if it was a shitty diaper. He’s power tripping and worse than Kim Jong Un and Joseph Stalin combined!! Waaaahh!!”:

In other words you can just as easily choose to cut me off by leaving and joining another forum. :feelsokman:

No. There you’ve got that wrong as well.

No one is owed anything in life but it’s simply common sense to step quietly around a powerful authority figure.

Everyone or at least in America anyway has a choice on how they are treated and if they would like to continue down that particular path or not?

That you two continue to stay rather than mosey on down towards presumably greener pastures let’s me know all that I need to know about the seriousness of your complaints ie they’re not serious and are simple based in juvenile butthurt: “Waaah! Fat Link changed my shitty icon as if it was a shitty diaper. He’s power tripping and worse than Kim Jong Un and Joseph Stalin combined!! Waaaahh!!”:

In other words you can just as easily choose to cut me off by leaving and joining another forum. :feelsokman:
Dude, you clearly changed my pfp and then disabled my ability to change it as if it's a sick prank. What does that have to do with moderating anything? I don't want to be forced into your stupid games if I don't want to, and that's what I'm upset about.

You clearly think that having users respect you unconditionally for being admin is more important than maintaining the integrity and morale of the entire forum. If you're going to play with me like that then how do you expect me to maintain good rapport with you?

Dude, you clearly changed my pfp and then disabled my ability to change it as if it's a sick prank. What does that have to do with moderating anything? I don't want to be forced into your stupid games if I don't want to, and that's what I'm upset about.

You clearly think that having users respect you unconditionally for being admin is more important than maintaining the integrity and morale of the entire forum. If you're going to play with me like that then how do you expect me to maintain good rapport with you?
You’re a dedicated troll and have shown no signs of stopping.

I have tried counter trolling you with degrading icon changes as well attempting to reason with you to stop both in public and in private but you remain resolute.

Therefore since I have already promised you that I will put a stop to your trolling of me and that you will cease I’m banning you now until June 1st which coincides with a new poll that will be created on the topic of Foid worship which I’m stating for the record here now as it will help me remember these two things ie when to unban you and the date of the poll.

When you are finally unbanned if I see that you still have not learned your lesson to stop trolling me you will be gone for good like Wellington and so many others before you that finally had to learn the hard way that good old Fat Link’s kindness and patience has its limits. :feelsokman:

Okay, I request a ban. My reason for requesting one is: Fat Link is a bully and an ableist. However, remove this avi and change my name back to gymletethnicel and then, only then, ban me. I'm legit disgusted by your ego, even women don't think this highly of themselves.

What you are is the pinnacle of one could call a janny. A morbidly obese dude doing fuck all, all day long, just trolling others, abusing his administrative powers.
I’m saddened to see also that you remain persistent in your own delusions of persecution but since you have admitted to severe mental illness in the past rather than being angry at you for this ignorant stance I will instead view you only with compassion, concern and sadness whenever the thought of you crosses my mind from now on brother.

I bear you no ill will and sincerely hope in your requested time away from the forum that your mental health improves and you finally win your case to acquire NEETbux.

Though admittedly if your mental health improves too much that may make securing said NEETbux far more difficult. :feelsugh:

Last edited:
this looks like the perfect thread to say nigger

OP should be sent to a labor camp forced to suck BBC until he dies drowning in nigger coom because that's what he secretly wants as the closeted pedo and faggot he is.

Imagine a multi million dollar conglomerate website having dev issues.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL FAT PIMP IS AWESOME

No, really, that trolling is exquisite

What a thread

let me choose my own avi you fakecel worshipper this should count as male worship given the new rule about anime foids avis
i thought you was @Gaz DaJous :feelsgah:
:feelsgah::feelsgah:

Brutal abusepill

It's up to those who have the power, to decide how they want to use it.

In my country, I used to read (and occasionally post in) a forum, that was by far the best forum for the import tuner / performance car / club motorsports scene by a mile. The most active user base, the most high iq banter, the most valuable and helpful user knowledge base anywhere. The most supportive team of good cunts who wanted to see you succeed, and would invest big hours in helping you research and plan your projects.

Then there was a minor changing of the guard in the mod team... and one homo crushed the life out of that forum within about 12 months, by clubbing thread after thread and user after user to death with narcissistic insistence that he was right about everything, his word was the last word on absolutely every subject, and his authoritah must be respected.

So after a while people just gave up trying, and they moved to Facebook groups for contact with the local scene, and big US- and UK- based forums for technical talk. Once that exodus had taken away a critical mass of the core high-quality contributors, there was just no reason to visit it each day, and the end came quickly after that.

And that was a forum that used to be head and shoulders above everything else in its field, with no direct equivalent or obvious alternative forum the refugees would move to.

That was about a decade ago.... today, they would be lucky to see 2 to 3 comments a week. A new thread is a major event. It's just dead and it's not coming back. RIP a good thing that is missed.

Last edited:
It's up to those who have the power, to decide how they want to use it.

In my country, I used to read (and occasionally post in) a forum, that was by far the best forum for the import tuner / performance car / club motorsports scene by a mile. The most active user base, the most high iq banter, the most valuable and helpful user knowledge base anywhere. The most supportive team of good cunts who wanted to see you succeed, and would invest big hours in helping you research and plan your projects.

Then there was a minor changing of the guard in the mod team... and one homo crushed the life out of that forum within about 12 months, by clubbing thread after thread and user after user to death with narcissistic insistence that he was right about everything, his word was the last word on absolutely every subject, and his authoritah must be respected.

So after a while people just gave up trying, and they moved to Facebook groups for contact with the local scene, and big US- and UK- based forums for technical talk. Once that exodus had taken away a critical mass of the core high-quality contributors, there was just no reason to visit it each day, and the end came quickly after that.

And that was a forum that used to be head and shoulders above everything else in its field, with no direct equivalent or obvious alternative forum the refugees would move to.

That was about a decade ago.... today, they would be lucky to see 2 to 3 comments a week. A new thread is a major event. It's just dead and it's not coming back. RIP a good thing that is missed.
Sad shit man. Tragic what happened. What forum?

Sad shit man. Tragic what happened. What forum?
I like my anonymity... it was mainly a Honda forum, but there were guys who had been everywhere and done everything. So if you had any other sort of car that had a heartbeat and some performance chops, there would always be guys there who knew them inside out and would share their good tricks with you.

I am not saying I think incels.is is in danger of moving into that terminal decline scenario I described. But I do think it is an important cautionary tale of how quickly we can shit up our own nest if we're not mindful of each other ;-)

An idiot who has the word "Demigod" as his subtitle and who acts as a garden variety kindergarten edgy punk deserves to be put in his place by the mods. Get off your high horse and learn humility before you continue running your mouth. In any case, we will probably not have to endure your presence very long. The next time a pussy passes within a hundred yard from your sorry ass you will run after it and we will never hear about you again.

An idiot who has the word "Demigod" as his subtitle and who acts as a garden variety kindergarten edgy punk deserves to be put in his place by the mods. Get off your high horse and learn humility before you continue running your mouth. In any case, we will probably not have to endure your presence very long. The next time a pussy passes within a hundred yard from your sorry ass you will run after it and we will never hear about you again.
i have demigod as a default title not by active choice you absolute retard

I am not saying I think incels.is is in danger of moving into that terminal decline scenario I described. But I do think it is an important cautionary tale of how quickly we can shit up our own nest if we're not mindful of each other ;-)
It certainly has a higher probability of that happening. The culture here is not one of camaraderie, but crabs in a bucket. Self improvement is certainly a blue pilled meme, but any hint of doing or expressing anything positive is either met with silence or negativity. There are users who legitimately believe that if you have even a single IRL friend - doesn't matter if he's also truecel and you grew up together - you're a fakecel, NT normie faggot who should kill himself. It's fucking retarded. If you want to do anything positive like exercise or learn a new hobby it's always, "THAT'S COPE, YOU FUCKING NIGGER. JUST LDAR." No shit, it's cope. I'd rather lift weights to be stronger and healthier and clear my mind or learn a new skill and keep my brain sharp, than lie down on my bed for hours thinking about how it's giga over and how I'll never have a genetic lineage. I know it's over, you dumb fucking faggots; I don't need to think about it 24/7.

Add in the natural paranoia that forms as a result of this place constantly under the eye of outsiders (MSM, academics, law enforcement etc.), and it's hard to even make friends with other users, because there's always that thought at the back of your mind that this person might be feeding somebody info and betray you somehow or they're not who they seem to be. Then there's the fucking assholes who don't even belong here: the Goddamn larps. All of this makes the atmosphere of the forum like one big poisonous mist that you have to be careful you don't inhale too much of or else it'll consume you.

Last edited:
It certainly has a higher probability of that happening. The culture here is not one of camaraderie, but crabs in a bucket. Self improvement is certainly a blue pilled meme, but any hint of doing or expressing anything positive is either met with silence or negativity. There are users who legitimately believe that if you have even a single IRL friend - doesn't matter if he's also truecel and you grew up together - you're a fakecel, NT normie faggot who should kill himself. It's fucking retarded. If you want to do anything positive like exercise or learn a new hobby it's always, "THAT'S COPE, YOU FUCKING NIGGER. JUST LDAR." No shit, it's cope. I'd rather lift weights to be stronger and healthier and clear my mind or learn a new skill and keep my brain sharp, than lie down on my bed for hours thinking about how it's giga over and how I'll never have a genetic lineage. I know it's over, you dumb fucking faggots; I don't need to think about it 24/7.

Add in the natural paranoia that forms as a result of this place constantly under the eye of outsiders (MSM, academics, law enforcement etc.), and it's hard to even make friends with other users, because there's always that thought at the back of your mind that this person might be feeding somebody info and betray you somehow or they're not who they seem to be. Then there's the fucking assholes who don't even belong here: the Goddamn larps. All of this makes the atmosphere of the forum like one big poisonous mist that you have to be careful you don't inhale too much of or else it'll consume you.
so fucking true

Please come back