Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nigger Shoots Noodlewhores In Koreatown, Dallas

SoySupreme

SoySupreme

Yikes, let's unpack this sweaty. Tee hee.
★★★
Article:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...hooting-suspect-arrested-koreatown-hair-salon
Mirror: https://www.npr.org/2022/05/17/1099453183/dallas-koreatown-hair-salon-shooting-arrest-hate-crime
Jeremy Smith opened fire at a Dallas hair salon, and injured three Korean women inside before fleeing Wednesday, police say.

Dallas police responded to the Hair World Salon at 2216 Royal Lane at 2:20 p.m. local time, in an area called the Asian Trade District, known as the city's Koreatown.

The suspect, described as a black male dressed in all black, walked into the business and started shooting, striking the three women of Korean descent.
According to the affidavit, Smith's girlfriend told detectives that he had been delusional about Asian Americans ever since being involved in a car crash two years ago with a man of Asian descent. She said he had been admitted to several mental health facilities because of the delusions.
Fucking nigger literally has rice PTSD :feelskek:
ZL4ADLDTKBBQXD2NHC437NIFHQ

why do niggers hate asians so much

lmao imagine hating asians because of an asian man but shooting 3 noodlewhores. he just did what a ricecel on this site would've done anyways.

lmao imagine hating asians because of an asian man but shooting 3 noodlewhores. he just did what a ricecel on this site would've done anyways.
That's based, he did more against noodlewhores than ER did

Yet another one? Can't wait to see the Twitter Threads

I hope they just exterminate each other

This is why you guys got to support my plan of mass immigration of dindus to South Korea.

i hate asian foids because they always pick whites, i wish i was white :feelsrope:
i should really stop complain about things that outside my control

What a tragedy that he didn't kill any gooks.

This is the second mass shooting this month? Is the inceldian empire coming back :lul::panties:

Amerimutts killing each other left right and center:feelscomfy:

Race war just shows how much humanity is just self centered. Nothing new.
That's why I always refer to it as the "race war/incel uprising" - you probably can't get a person to take up arms simply out of hate for another race, but young men will become restless if they feel that another race is taking all of their foids.

Just look at the Vice President

oh looky here another chimp does amass shooting. let's see if CNN jews report it

i hate asian foids because they always pick whites, i wish i was white :feelsrope:
i should really stop complain about things that outside my control

Same here, I grew up fetishising Japanese and later all Asian toilets. I really couldn't control myself around them. Meanwhile my blonde haired blue eyed White father got an absolutely hot Indonesian wife, later he cheated on her with literally dozens of other Asian toilets a year.

Meanwhile I'm an ugly Nigger and while I am much taller than him and have a smaller belly, Noodlewhores always went for him simply because he's White. :feelswhat:

I can't believe that he cursed me to be half-Nigger, I just want a Noodle to hold in my arms. :feelscry: