Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nigger parents are blackpilled and thats why niggers mog

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Basically a nigger foid single mother understands that the only things her son would succeed is if he is well fed.
She then feeds this nigger very well and he grows big, tall, good-looking and with big penis.
Meanwhile my idiot blue-red-pilled slav-parents would put education and good environment as a main goal.
So yeah, I`m well educated and a good boy, but ugly AF :lul::ahegao::feelskek::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

tbh they're niggerpilled

Being slavcel sounds like literal hell, if i was slavcel I would rope without thinking twice you guys literally lost the genetic lottery and have the worst spawning point on the entire fucking planet, even curries got it better than you it must fucking suck:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I feel bad for you brocel:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
yes, but slavcels have very strong spirit, we cope and ldar rly good :feelzez:
tbh they're niggerpilled
niggs me

Being slavcel sounds like literal hell, if i was slavcel I would rope without thinking twice you guys literally lost the genetic lottery and have the worst spawning point on the entire fucking planet, even curries got it better than you it must fucking suck:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

there are worse spawning point. India curryland is worse. But ye its pretty shit as a slav

Nature > nurture
my mother did the EXACT SAME THING and I still turned out 165cm truecel

Wait slavs go to school?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

there are worse spawning point. India curryland is worse. But ye its pretty shit as a slav

All Slavs are already roping, they just do it slowly. It's called drinking themselves to death, even the Muslimslavs do it. Absolutely brutal.

At least Slavs still have... Ehhh...

Never mind... :feelsbadman:

Yeah, I have been telling brocels to take the Slavpill for months. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

She then feeds this nigger very well and he grows big
Women are, on average, shorter than men all over the planet. One has to be delusional to think this trend happens because women are being fed less than men. It's mostly genes. Every time.

It's waaaaay worse being a schizo manlet jew

Images 87

@Truckzo Thoughts?

Basically a nigger foid single mother understands that the only things her son would succeed is if he is well fed.
She then feeds this nigger very well and he grows big, tall, good-looking and with big penis.
Meanwhile my idiot blue-red-pilled slav-parents would put education and good environment as a main goal.
So yeah, I`m well educated and a good boy, but ugly AF :lul::ahegao::feelskek::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Idk man. You can't really speak on things you don't know about. I'm a blackcel and my parents are christcucks and quite bluepilled . Blackpilled parents can come from any race

At least India got better copes and weather (legal weed, hot weather) and is a free country overall

Unlike fucking Russia or some slavic shithole with their frozen ass weather all year, zero copes and a complete dictatorship, I’d take India any day of the week

Also currycels mog slavcels :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
What does it matter who is our dictator or if we live in democracy it doesnt matter anyway because politcians dont give a shit about incels anyway at least in slav shithole countries the police doesnt give a shit about incels but in the west you can get arrested for being incel ded srs

Cope, too much food will make u fatter than taller

Talking about things you don’t know

Black mom basically don’t educate their son
That’s why they end up in jail or in the grave

Nigger male are athletic because of their lifestyle running from police and doing crimes:feelskek:

You still have better copes in the west than in a slavic shithole dictatorship, to deny that is idiotic

GL coping in a slavic shithole with rampant poverty, drug addicts and alcoholics everywhere and no legal weed no nothing, just working in a sweatshop for pennies, no slavcel on this website is NEETmaxxing:society::society::society::society::society:at least we have that
its true

but slav lands are not worse than some third world shitholes when it comes to copes

but yeah there is no neetbux if you are poor in slavland u just go to jail or be homeless

They are blackpilled about some things, yeah. Never seen a bullied nigger. Because they are aggressive and are raised so.