Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Nigger Loving Thot Surprised When Tyrone Hits Back After Being Repeatedly Attacked

damn disappointed ngl, was waiting for her to fall off that ledge and have her brains splatter on the ground

Nigger Loving Thot Surprised When Tyrone Hits Back After Being Repeatedly Attacked

Nigger Loving Thot Surprised When Tyrone Hits Back After Being Repeatedly Attacked

A cock carousel rider who looks like she’s got every snatch disease there is, got cunt more loose than a black hole, and her Facebook account full of pussy pass demands with the denigration of men, made the decision to enforce female privilege by assaulting a Tyrone boyfriend who was her stop on the cock carousel, but presumably chose to not want to have anything to do with her cunt after pounding her flabby ass enough.
She keeps coming back at Tyrone to strike him, and he takes a lot of her bullshit, until eventually he’s had enough and hits her back. The thot then expresses surprise with “He punched me“. I mean, how could she not be surprised to get hit back after hitting him a dozen times, right? In gynocentric society? Comon!
Her fellow rider of the nigger type cock carousel trips trying to film the shit show, but I give her props for continuing to film in spite of being the fat clumsy bitch that she is.
Props to Best Gore member @crybaby for the video:

A cock carousel rider who looks like she’s got every snatch disease there is, got cunt more loose than a black hole, and her Facebook account full of pussy pass demands with the denigration of men, made the decision to enforce female privilege by assaulting a Tyrone boyfriend who was her stop on the cock carousel, but presumably chose to not want to have anything to do with her cunt after pounding her flabby ass enough.
She keeps coming back at Tyrone to strike him, and he takes a lot of her bullshit, until eventually he’s had enough and hits her back. The thot then expresses surprise with “He punched me“. I mean, how could she not be surprised to get hit back after hitting him a dozen times, right? In gynocentric society? Comon!
Her fellow rider of the nigger type cock carousel trips trying to film the shit show, but I give her props for continuing to film in spite of being the fat clumsy bitch that she is.
Props to Best Gore member @crybaby for the video:
Ritalincels me

Ritalincels me
I shall inherit Lord Ritalins spirit until he returns.

Also I'm surprised at how surprised at how calm the Tyrones were in this video. I thought she was going to get the shit beat out of her which she fully deserved.

if this isn't based, I don't know what is
Do women have no sense of danger? Your average man is stronger than your average woman. How difficult is it to understand that? Do they not understand that the dude can fight back? It boggles the mind...

damn disappointed ngl, was waiting for her to fall off that ledge and have her brains splatter on the ground
Me too, bestgore had my hopes up, this sucked.

I thought she would at least have got thrown off the stairs or maybe curb stomped