Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nigger knocks out a white man and white foids celebrate

@Undervalued

Ain't you got any roasties to fuck, Tyrone?
What's the story behind this?
Nigel got suckerpunched by three monkeys. The End:feelsclown::feelsclown:
Are you black?

How about a little riddle...

I'm loud and obnoxious, i like music that rhymes. i'm only a fraction of the population yet commit half the crimes. Who am i?
158515416174369896-2020-06-25T130444.jpg
A six letter word that starts with N and end with R:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
I’m in the UK. Is Whitey too scared to get some revenge. It never stopped US whites in the past. These fake morals are funny. You’re just talk. I’m done with you.

Nothing to answer. You are clearly racist no doubt about it. Own up to it like your cousin @Fat Link rather than try to deflect.
Nah, they aren't scared. They have families, a job, and their reputation at stake as well as their communities. The moment whitey says some offensive stuff to any coon, his career will be destroyed by (((the community we know so well))).:feelsthink::feelsthink:

You are anti-white, yet you live in the UK. If I hated white people, I would've stayed my ass in my home country.

I'm loud and obnoxious, i like music that rhymes. i'm only a fraction of the population yet commit half the crimes. Who am i?
THE NIGGERS!

@Undervalued

What’s funny is that I’m probably the biggest trucel on here. :feelshmm:
Nah, they aren't scared. They have families, a job, and their reputation at stake as well as their communities. The moment whitey says some offensive stuff to any coon, his career will be destroyed by (((the community we know so well))).:feelsthink::feelsthink:

You are anti-white, yet you live in the UK. If I hated white people, I would've stayed my ass in my home country.
Well your on this site so you’ve basically failed in life. So why not let’s not pretend like you’ve got something to lose here. :feelsLSD:
I was born in the UK. Whenever I respond to your passive aggressive shit against blacks. I’m some how anti-white. :feelsUgh:
@Undervalued

Whatever Man.
Are you black?

Just keep exposing how you got bullied by niggers. Your just brave behind a screen. :smonk:

Last edited:
What’s funny is that I’m probably the biggest trucel on here. :feelshmm:

Well your on this site so you’ve basically failed in life. So why not let’s not pretend like you’ve got something to lose here. :feelsLSD:
I was born in the UK. Whenever I respond to your passive aggressive shit against blacks. I’m some how anti-white. :feelsUgh:

Whatever Man.

Just keep exposing how you got bullied by niggers. Your just brave behind a screen. :smonk:
I bet you feel really big coming in here and calling us "losers", huh Tyronius Maximus III?:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

All fakecels, GTFO:reeeeee::reeeeee:

I bet you feel really big coming in here and calling us "losers", huh Tyronius Maximus III?:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

All fakecels, GTFO:reeeeee::reeeeee:
I look hideous. Is that your last cope. :feelsdevil:

"Just keep exposing how you got bullied by niggers. Your just brave behind a screen."

@Undervalued Bruh, the more you talk, the more your fakecel shit is coming out. Not only are you a Tyrone, but you used to bully us incels at school as well? Let me get this nigga in here to tell it to you like it is:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGf_k0d3_b0

I look hideous. Is that your last cope. :feelsdevil:
Tyrone - Incel Wiki

Undervalued's Tinder profile pic.:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
"Just keep exposing how you got bullied by niggers. Your just brave behind a screen."

@Undervalued Bruh, the more you talk, the more your fakecel shit is coming out. Not only are you a Tyrone, but you used to bully us incels at school as well? Let me get this nigga in here to tell it to you like it is:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGf_k0d3_b0

Bro I have vitiligo on dark skin it never began. The only people who cry on the internet are those who got bullied universal fact. Nothing controversial there. :feelsUgh:

Bro I have vitiligo on dark skin it never began. The only people who cry on the internet are those who got bullied universal fact. Nothing controversial there. :feelsUgh:
So, you got bullied in school as well?

What would you do if someone was getting rude to you for no reason. Weird how incels can have any superiority complex.
Walk away.

Didn’t that ever occur to you little homie?

The alternative could get you kilt or u ends up in da jungle bunny jail neither of which sound like fun.

Secondly thats an odd way to phrase your post…

I mean aren’t you an incel too?:feelsUgh:

Why else would you be here?:feelsclown:

Walk away.

Didn’t that ever occur to you little homie?

The alternative could get you kilt or u ends up in da jungle bunny jail neither of which sound like fun.

Secondly thats an odd way to phrase your post…

I mean aren’t you an incel too?:feelsUgh:

Why else would you be here?:feelsclown:
It’s just the fact we’re all social outcasts to be fair. Any superiority complex is just coping at the end of the day. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
This is what happens when you forget you are not behind your PC.

Yeah, nah... look at the way whitey is strutting around and stepping up to the niggers before he gets hit. He was 100% acting like a dick before the camera rolled and he asked for this.

I'm with the niggers. Talk shit, get hit.
It’s not talking shit they are in his country. They belong in africa

Women will always side with the safest option.

Usually that's whichever guy just won the fight. However I'd think the wider context matters too. Nearby people, society, etc.

would have been upset a few years back,
but now I don't even care,
I just hate foids and leftists at this point

He weares No Mask , and thought He was Big Shit , and Got what He deserved

But again , Ofc foids Love aggresive man , being DARK Triad Has its benefits

there is no problem a gun cant solve