Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nigger knocks out a white man and white foids celebrate

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
A lot of interesting stuff in this video

>women love it when low-value men are injured
>like niggers, women place no emphasis on civility, legality, cohesion and so on. they're spawns of nature that prefer chaos. this must be one reason why women and nigger men seem to have a special kind of connection that men of more intelligent races just can't reach.
>women have no racial loyalty. if anything, they probably prefer to have sex with men of other races. (that's right, JBW copers)
>women have no realistic concept of violence. "he deserved that for what he said". I've read that women's psyche equates mean words and violence and I can belive it.

I wouldn't mind to see both the niggers and the foids in the video suffer injuries.

Attachments

• caqiq.mp4
    7.1 MB
Last edited:
Yeah, nah... look at the way whitey is strutting around and stepping up to the niggers before he gets hit. He was 100% acting like a dick before the camera rolled and he asked for this.

I'm with the niggers. Talk shit, get hit.

Yeah, nah... look at the way whitey is strutting around and stepping up to the niggers before he gets hit. He was 100% acting like a dick before the camera rolled and he asked for this.

Alright, nigger.

He weares No Mask , and thought He was Big Shit , and Got what He deserved

But again , Ofc foids Love aggresive man , being DARK Triad Has its benefits

What's the story behind this?

Privileged rich white man from a wealthy family thought hes Privilege would protect his chin

nigge

niggers are low inhib and low IQ, they act instead of think

Fuck off he got what he deserved. If the opposite happened we wouldn't be having this conversation. JFL they're were the same height and roughly the same weight. Just an idiot who got knocked out for running his mouth at strangers. :feelsjuice:

Retarded race bait thread. How exactly are you a mod grow up.:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Anglos, Jews, bad news!

At least don't sucker punch like a bitch.

Anglos, Jews, bad news!

At least don't sucker punch like a bitch.
Exactly they ignore the fact that white guy could have easily knocked out the other guy. Man incels.is cracks me up whites are just victims of the savages "Niggers" instead of being people who can't walk the walk. :feelskek:
What's the story?
OP is a racist bum who wants to victimise a bitch who got rightly knocked out for talking shit to strangers. He made this thread to circle jerk with his other racist bum friends.

Last edited:
Most Whites are descended from peasants
I don't give a fuck we are talking about this drunk privileged rich boy from a rich family being knocked out cold and apologising like a bitch afterwards
Jfl people calling it a suckerpunch when the white dude closes his fists and squares up daring them to do something

nigge

niggers are low inhib and low IQ, they act instead of think
I know niggers bullied you your whole life faggot wish I was there to see it. :feelsohh:

Keep going give me a pool of white tears to swim in. :feelsohh:

Fuck off he got what he deserved. If the opposite happened we wouldn't be having this conversation. JFL they're were the same height and roughly the same weight. Just an idiot who got knocked out for running his mouth at strangers. :feelsjuice:

Retarded race bait thread. How exactly are you a mod grow up.:feelsclown:
Think whatever you want of niggers but the foids still showed in interesting angle to their nature. Also how "am I a mod"? I didn't know I were.

^
I always get an awaiting Mod approval every time I reply to your delusions. If the white guy was black I'd still have the same view. A guy who couldn't back his talk with his fists. This has nothing to do with inceldom everyone would agree with the foids it's just common sense. This is your 1000th thread about white victimisation that you want to pass off as inceldom related.

^
I always get an awaiting Mod approval every time I reply to your delusions. If the white guy was black I'd still have the same view. A guy who couldn't back his talk with his fists. This has nothing to do with inceldom everyone would agree with the foids it's just common sense. This is your 1000th thread about white victimisation that you want to pass off as inceldom related.
That's why I posted in the lounge.
Also I don't know what prompts the mod approval thing. I've only ever gotten it twice I think.

Even as an NS I could almost agree with you.:feelswhat:

Almost but not quite and the reason for it is since we’re approaching this from the fair is fair angle then the white guy should of only had the coon who was arguing with him to focus on and fight but nope.:feelswhere:

What happened is what usually happens in these things and that of course is the white guy being distracted by his actual nigger target, ends up getting cowardly sucker punched by a different nig altogether.:feelsUgh:

Therefore I say fuck these niggers!:feelsohh:

Last edited:
That's why I posted in the lounge.
Also I don't know what prompts the mod approval thing. I've only ever gotten it twice I think.
Look at your title and try and tell me this isn't race bait.

@Fat Link
Maybe don't get into fights with people who have friends nearby. :feelsjuice:

@Fat Link
Maybe don't get into fights with people who have friends nearby. :feelsjuice:
A wise decision maker would not disagree with that statement.:feelsthink:

Sadly our friend in the video was not so wise on this day. :feelscry:

I was speaking from my heart. But maybe it is, I don't know.
You're not doing yourself any favours here. Stop crying if you aren't directly related to him. He probably isn't even hurt that badly.

Even if it is this is Lounge where the rules are more relaxed.:feelsUgh:

So no worries.:feelsclown:
Cool :society:

I don't exactly enjoy racial divide but the problems are so egregious I can't ignore them either.

A wise decision maker would not disagree with that statement.:feelsthink:

Sadly our friend in the video was not so wise on this day. :feelscry:
What is all this crying for. One knockout and all of the white crew on incel.is is crying disappointing really. :feelsjuice:

foids get wet when they see impulsive violent dark triad men what else is new , also both the white guy and the niggers are low iq

foids get wet when they see impulsive violent dark triad men what else is new , also both the white guy and the niggers are low iq
The foids were repulsive to be fair. bla bla bla if niggers are so low iq then get out there and talk shit to them in irl. Man the keyboard warriors are really coming out of the woodwork today. :feelsjuice:

What is all this crying for. One knockout and all of the white crew on incel.is is crying disappointing really. :feelsjuice:
Crying?:feelsUgh:

Where??:feelswhere:

I’d define it more as extreme disappointment that evil once again won in the UK.:feelshehe:

Now had it been a completely one on one fair fight between the specific chimp who was beefing with the white guy and the result was still the same? Hey, you’d hear no complaining out of me but thats NOT what happened here.:feelswhat:

What happened is a pussy nigger got one off like a coward and if you’re a coon as well you should be ashamed of that nigger for making your people look bad and confirming the stereotypes about nigger nog behavior.:feelsclown:

Source?
Exactly they ignore the fact that white guy could have easily knocked out the other guy. Man incels.is cracks me up whites are just victims of the savages "Niggers" instead of being people who can't walk the walk. :feelskek:

OP is a racist bum who wants to victimise a bitch who got rightly knocked out for talking shit to strangers. He made this thread to circle jerk with his other racist bum friends.
Why do u love niggers?

@Fat Link
All talk no action. I'm sure you live in one of the anglo countries. Go to the first nigger you see and get some revenge for this white guy who got knocked out in the UK. :feelsLSD:
Oh and approve this message I got the annoying awaiting Mod approval problem.

Last edited:
Source?

Why do u love niggers?
You can go circle jerk on stormfront. I'll put every single of you in your place here. All the niggers on here are coons. So I'm speaking for them. Got a problem. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The foids were repulsive to be fair. bla bla bla if niggers are so low iq then get out there and talk shit to them in irl. Man the keyboard warriors are really coming out of the woodwork today. :feelsjuice:
jfl i maybe see like one nigger a year where i live and why are you so triggered? i also said the white guy was just as stupid. do you think suckerpunching someone and making ape sounds while kicking the guy around is high iq behaviour? maybe for you jfl

^
Keyboard warrior making it out to seem as if he's neutral . :feelskek:
Ape sounds jfl. This idiot expects me to just take this insult. Listen here there's no need for high iq in a fight. This is one of your many deflection tactics. Make it seem as if blacks are savages when in reality a white guy is getting beaten up for 1000th time after running his mouth. Whites should be classed as females who can't fight. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
jfl i maybe see like one nigger a year where i live and why are you so triggered? i also said the white guy was just as stupid. do you think suckerpunching someone and making ape sounds while kicking the guy around is high iq behaviour? maybe for you jfl
Stop coping boy. That was no where near a sucker punch

What's wrong with white people man? You talk shit in public threaten people square off like your gunna do something and you guys crying like foids after getting slumped. Genuine question who the fuck do you think you are to think your exempt from talk shit get hit.

People literally minding their own getting harassed by a random guy and the guys retaliating are at fault. Damn brainlet cucks
They think we'll just take all their insults. JFL in my opinion enough wasn't done.

That was kind of a sucker punch, but it was still a great punch.
The white dude was squaring up to three niggers on public transit, hardly a surprise that he got hit.

Even as an NS I could almost agree with you.:feelswhat:

Almost but not quite and the reason for it is since we’re approaching this from the fair is fair angle then the white guy should of only had the coon who was arguing with him to focus on and fight but nope.:feelswhere:

What happened is what usually happens in these things and that of course is the white guy being distracted by his actual nigger target, ends up getting cowardly sucker punched by a different nig altogether.:feelsUgh:

Therefore I say fuck these niggers!:feelsohh:

This bitch saying he shouldnt be helped for being a racist is making me so mad.:society:
If it was chad lying there she would be giving him CPR.
She just enjoys the pain of ugly men and virtue signalling. These nogs would rape her easily without white policemen guarding this slut.:feelsbaton:

This bitch saying he shouldnt be helped for being a racist is making me so mad.:society:
If it was chad lying there she would be giving him CPR.
She just enjoys the pain of ugly men and virtue signalling. These nogs would rape her easily without white policemen guarding this slut.:feelsbaton:
This is the reality of women's virtue signaling. There is no nuance or anything well-meaning to it. It unironically boils down to "kill wrongthinkers".
Over for wh*tes
:feelsrope:

I know niggers bullied you your whole life faggot wish I was there to see it. :feelsohh:

Keep going give me a pool of white tears to swim in. :feelsohh:
you've seen that NYC catcall video huh?

nogs gonna nog

I’m from the UK. :feelsrope:
This is the reality of women's virtue signaling. There is no nuance or anything well-meaning to it. It unironically boils down to "kill wrongthinkers".

Be rational. What the hell do you expect. He clearly started it and you know how normies are. Hopefully he loses whatever job he has. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
also the very north eastern states of the united states have two intresting characteristics, they have the highest proportion of white people AND they have the lowest crime rates

what did he do?

what did he do?
Watch the video. He starts to say racist shit for no reason gets knocked out. Then the whites on here are obsessed with a couple of words a foid said in the background.

Jfl you just love to spin shit. 1 foid said don’t help him whilst loads of other people helped him. This is not inceldom related try harder.
also the very north eastern states of the united states have two intresting characteristics, they have the highest proportion of white people AND they have the lowest crime rates
ALL of the whites on this forum would be celebrating if this man knocked the shit out of those teens. They’re racist bums who are desperately trying to spin this.

Last edited:
@Fat Link
Approve the message for me

These racist bums suddenly have morals. They’d all be celebrating if the opposite happened.