Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nigger knocks out a white man and white foids celebrate

He deserved it, acting like a cunt for no reason. You think white people are angels or something?

OP is a racist bum who wants to victimise a bitch who got rightly knocked out for talking shit to strangers. He made this thread to circle jerk with his other racist bum friends.
Whats up with the rise in reddit cucks lately?

What would you do if someone was getting rude to you for no reason. Weird how incels can have any superiority complex.
nog is taking off a slip from a jb while you are defending him:owo:

nog is taking off a slip from a jb while you are defending him:owo:
Jfl it’s self-preservation. All these whites your agreeing with would lynch you if they had the chance.

Jfl it’s self-preservation. All these whites your agreeing with would lynch you if they had the chance.
Would you happen to be politically on the left?

A lot of interesting stuff in this video

>women love it when low-value men are injured
>like niggers, women place no emphasis on civility, legality, cohesion and so on. they're spawns of nature that prefer chaos. this must be one reason why women and nigger men seem to have a special kind of connection that men of more intelligent races just can't reach.
>women have no racial loyalty. if anything, they probably prefer to have sex with men of other races. (that's right, JBW copers)
>women have no realistic concept of violence. "he deserved that for what he said". I've read that women's psyche equates mean words and violence and I can belive it.

I wouldn't mind to see both the niggers and the foids in the video suffer injuries.
This is why I HATE Niggers

They just go around committing 99% of all CRIME and are like 0.00000000000001% of the population:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Need more context. But it's probably just daily normie animal behaviour. from the white guy whose an asshole and provoked it and the blacks trio being cowardly even when they outnumbred the guy and had to sucker punch him

The only thing I noticed is foids only celebrating it when the guy was eventually knocked up. They probably didn't say shit before that .

No sense of altruism. Had the white sperg killed those 3 guys they wouldn't utter a word at him. Their morals really are a bad joke . Dropped at the first sign of trouble :society:

Reminds me of french whores when the nazis took over france . Or when the Soviets entered germany . Both the german and French women dropped on their knees and sucked the invaders cock. So much for standing for "what's right" .

This video ddepicts human nature in a nutshell. Compulsive , cowardly. Traitorous.

@Fat Link
All talk no action. I'm sure you live in one of the anglo countries. Go to the first nigger you see and get some revenge for this white guy who got knocked out in the UK. :feelsLSD:
Oh and approve this message I got the annoying awaiting Mod approval problem.
I’m in the US lil homie, where u at?:feelshehe:

And why do you want me to go crakkkin on coons?:feelswhere:

Niggers love me! :feelskek:

So why would you want me to go and harm one of yo peeples?:feelshehe:

You one of those self hating weirdo blacks or something?:feelswhere:

I’m in the US lil homie, where u at?:feelshehe:

And why do you want me to go crakkkin on coons?:feelswhere:

Niggers love me! :feelskek:

So why would you want me to go and harm one of yo peeples?:feelshehe:

You one of those self hating weirdo blacks or something?:feelswhere:
I’m in the UK. Is Whitey too scared to get some revenge. It never stopped US whites in the past. These fake morals are funny. You’re just talk. I’m done with you.
Answer the question.
Nothing to answer. You are clearly racist no doubt about it. Own up to it like your cousin @Fat Link rather than try to deflect.

Nothing to answer. You are clearly racist no doubt about it. Own up to it like your cousin @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/20/20167.jpg?1597529633 [/UWSL]@Fat Link rather than try to deflect.
I'm not even unironically racist, but this is pretty funny :feelskek::feelskek:
I have another riddle for you. Riddle me this, just like me niggie, they're known for their pranks. Who calls the white man the oppressor, but owns all of the banks?

I'm not even unironically racist, but this is pretty funny :feelskek::feelskek:
I have another riddle for you. Riddle me this, just like me niggie, they're known for their pranks. Who calls the white man the oppressor, but owns all of the banks?
It’s like glue isn’t it. I ignore you and you always bark for me. :feelshmm:

It’s like glue isn’t it. I ignore you and you always bark for me. :feelshmm:
You are avoiding my questions, why is that?
I'll ask again. Would you happen to be politically on the left?

You are avoiding my questions, why is that?
I'll ask again. Would you happen to be politically on the left?
This discussion is over I’ve told you I have no interest in politics. :smonk:

This discussion is over I’ve told you I have no interest in politics. :smonk:
One last riddle for you.
Riddle me this, and answer me quick. Who says they're sane, but cuts off their dick? (HINT: you support them and you also support globohomo and BLM)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

^
Keyboard warrior making it out to seem as if he's neutral . :feelskek:
Ape sounds jfl. This idiot expects me to just take this insult. Listen here there's no need for high iq in a fight. This is one of your many deflection tactics. Make it seem as if blacks are savages when in reality a white guy is getting beaten up for 1000th time after running his mouth. Whites should be classed as females who can't fight. :feelsdevil:
Stop coping boy. That was no where near a sucker punch
either nigger cope or trolling at this point

Not true.:feelsUgh:

Highinhibition and dreadtheblackpill are my roll dawgs.:feelsthink:

And I’m the whitest crakkker you could ever hope to meet. :feelskek:

Why would I ever lynch my own homies?:feelsclown:

Look I just want a world safe from Jewish control and Jews continually working against the best interests of my people and trying constantly to kill and dissplace myself and my fellow whites. Is that really too much to ask or hope for?:feelshehe:

You blacks can have Africa, Detroit and Chi-congo for all I care TBH. :feelsokman:

Not true.:feelsUgh:

Highinhibition and dreadtheblackpill are my roll dawgs.:feelsthink:

And I’m the whitest crakkker you could ever hope to meet. :feelskek:

Why would I ever lynch my own homies?:feelsclown:

Look I just want a world safe from Jewish control and Jews continually working against the best interests of my people and trying constantly to kill and dissplace myself and my fellow whites. Is that really too much to ask or hope for?:feelshehe:

You blacks can have Africa, Detroit and Chi-congo for all I care TBH. :feelsokman:
To be honest Botswana and many African countries will be first world countries in the next few decades. Dubai already looks better than most of Eastern Europe. The whole Africa is a shithole meme won’t be true in the future. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
@over4men
Keep barking for me. Why are you quoting me.

Man this site is almost identical to Stormfront.

Last edited:
if anything, they probably prefer to have sex with men of other races
Pure cope because stats say otherwise
People who say this are either:
1. Cucks who watch too much blacked.com with fantasies of woman of their race fucking men of other races
2. White losers who haven't been able to get laid despite their white status which is just impressive tbh

Pure cope because stats say otherwise
People who say this are either:
1. Cucks who watch too much blacked.com with fantasies of woman of their race fucking men of other races
2. White losers who haven't been able to get laid despite their white status which is just impressive tbh
You hit the nail on the head. Most of these comments won’t be out of place on stormfront. Muh the Jews are destroying my people.:feelskek: Muh wHiTe ExTiNcTiOn.:feelskek:

Man this site make me laugh.

Last edited:
You hit the nail on the head. Most of these comments won’t be out of place on stormfront. Muh the Jews are destroying my people.:feelskek: Muh wHiTe ExTiNcTiOn.:feelskek:
Cumskins will never take responsibility for their own degenerate actions and instead will always put the blame on muh Jews

I hope whites get nuked soon, us Iranians are working on it

Cumskins will never take responsibility for their own degenerate actions and instead will always put the blame on muh Jews

I hope whites get nuked soon, us Iranians are working on it
Inshallah you’ll be successful :feelshmm:

as other users said already, the white dude was being racist af seconds ago, the video you posted is cutted btw.
What would you do if someone was getting rude to you for no reason. Weird how incels can have any superiority complex.
these users complain about being treated as shit by being sub-normie (which is a totally acceptable complaint) but they approve black people being mistreated because of color.:feelsugh:

When was the white guy provoking anything it seems that he was defending himself
as other users said already, the white dude was being racist af seconds ago, the video you posted is cutted btw.

these users complain about being treated as shit by being sub-normie (which is a totally acceptable complaint) but they approve black people being mistreated because of color.:feelsugh:
Source on the whole video?

When was the white guy provoking anything it seems that he was defending himself

Source on the whole video?
Why would the old foid lie. You can clearly hear voice in the background. :feelsUgh:

If I was a stormfrontcel I would sweep these kinds of videos under the rug. You guys must have a humiliation fetish tbh

If I was a stormfrontcel I would sweep these kinds of videos under the rug. You guys must have a humiliation fetish tbh
To be honest I probably do have a humiliation fetish:feelskek:

Of course they do, foids are weak, in any race, they are the weak point. They are the progenitors of race-mixing and degeneracy, and responsible for bringing civilizations down. Fags and jews and other degenerate fucks may throw more fuel and accelerants into the fire, but it's the foids who start the fire, it's the foids who fan the flames, and it's the foids who encourage the degenerates.

You want our foids to stop celebrating the downfall of whites and getting with the thugmaxxed niggers? The asian men want their foids to stop chasing whites? It's the men that need to step up, man up, and put those foids in their place. Unfortunately, far too many "men" these days are too weak, degenerate, brainwashed, and scared to do anything except fall in line and accept the blue-pilled, (((neoliberal))) bullshit being fed to them.